Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 361 of 366 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 5484
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    And Phoenix wouldn't even entertain that trade so there's no point. Idk why booker keeps getting brought up in this forum, young players rarely get swapped, especially when they are a fan favorite like booker.

Booker isn't the type of player that you want to build a team around anyway.. He's a streaky scorer, ball hog, and mentally ******** on defense. He'd stop the flow of the offense and be a major liability on defense.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Completely agreed with this.

Booker is a better offensive version of D'lo, that's all he is really. Same **** on the defensive end, same diva, entitled, and selfish

And Phoenix wouldn't even entertain that trade so there's no point. Idk why booker keeps getting brought up in this forum, young players rarely get swapped, especially when they are a fan favorite like booker.

Booker isn't the type of player that you want to build a team around anyway.. He's a streaky scorer, ball hog, and mentally ******** on defense. He'd stop the flow of the offense and be a major liability on defense.

Completely agree, I think the casual fan doesnít see the HUGE impact Zo brought. Lots of easy looks, ball movement and team chemistry.

I wouldnít trade Kuz either, the chemistry these guys have year 1 is sooo impressive. Imagine 3+ years down the line

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    I hate booker with a passion...lmao. **** that cocky, no defense, stat padding *** punk
    Yea... That's the other thing, booker is one of the most annoying players to watch.. He's not only a flopper, but he also complains after every single play when he doesn't get a call.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Completely agreed with this.

Booker is a better offensive version of D'lo, that's all he is really. Same **** on the defensive end, same diva, entitled, and selfish
    Yep

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Seriously, I canít stand that diva. Shocked people even want that bozo
    Yep

Your baby can't do this

Yea... That's the other thing, booker is one of the most annoying players to watch.. He's not only a flopper, but he also complains after every single play when he doesn't get a call.

**** his haircut too

**** his haircut too
    Yep

Your baby can't do this

I take it you guys don't like Booker

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I take it you guys don't like Booker
    Yep

Your baby can't do this

That man knows what's up

Your baby can't do this

I just can't get past the huge hole that is added on defense in a Lonzo for booker swap. I'd be more for it if booker knows he's not the main man, but they'd still need to surround him with a top notch defense just to make up for his defense deficiency.

I think the same way fans of other teams over exaggerate Balls offensive woes the same is being done about Bookers defensive woes.

I also think that the same way ball movement is contagious, so is playing defense. Yes Booker is a cocky little turd, but I think he's cocky to the point that he wouldn't want to be viewed as the weak link defensively.

I agree that he was a black hole in Phoenix but honestly, who's supposed to shoot on that team? He really got drafted into a bad situation. He was given way too much without earning it. That wouldn't be the case here. He wouldn't be the man here. Ingram is the man, Randle is up there, Kuzma is also up there. The only player he has that can compare to these 3 is Warren. But by the time Warren came into his own the Suns were already Bookers team.

He would be coming to a team with players already established. That wasn't the case in Phoenix.

**** Booker

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I think the same way fans of other teams over exaggerate Balls offensive woes the same is being done about Bookers defensive woes.

I also think that the same way ball movement is contagious, so is playing defense. Yes Booker is a cocky little turd, but I think he's cocky to the point that he wouldn't want to be viewed as the weak link defensively.

I agree that he was a black hole in Phoenix but honestly, who's supposed to shoot on that team? He really got drafted into a bad situation. He was given way too much without earning it. That wouldn't be the case here. He wouldn't be the man here. Ingram is the man, Randle is up there, Kuzma is also up there. The only player he has that can compare to these 3 is Warren. But by the time Warren came into his own the Suns were already Bookers team.

He would be coming to a team with players already established. That wasn't the case in Phoenix.
    Devin booker was drafted to a team that already had Eric Bledsoe and Brandon knight (not to mention Tyson chandler that won defensive player of the year just a few years prior). That should be a stacked back court, but no, all regressed with Devin bookers increased minutes and the suns were only able to win 24 games at most with that group. Eric Bledsoe had to be traded because he "wasn't a fit" despite winning 15 and 25 games more than booker ever did before booker got drafted to that team. That's not a good sign imo

Your baby can't do this

Devin booker was drafted to a team that already had Eric Bledsoe and Brandon knight (not to mention Tyson chandler that won defensive player of the year just a few years prior). That should be a stacked back court, but no, all regressed with Devin bookers increased minutes and the suns were only able to win 24 games at most with that group. Eric Bledsoe had to be traded because he "wasn't a fit" despite winning 15 and 25 games more than booker ever did before booker got drafted to that team. That's not a good sign imo

The question was if we would trade Ball for Booker straight up. I would.

I'm not gonna make this a Ball vrs Booker though. I really like Ball a lot. Excluding the elite players there's only a handful of players I would trade Ball straight up for, Booker is one of them.

I'm not gonna start bad mouthing Ball to make my point on some non sense. I'm not sure either team would do that trade.