Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 318 of 421 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 6312
    Based on Magic's & Rob's vision and their transactions to date in clearing cap, signing guys to 1 year deals, and considering the draft falls before free agency and that this year's draft is very top heavy, expect them to trade the pick on or before draft day....

Regarding the draft,
    -currently i believe 7 teams do not have a first round picks [Hou, OKC, Detroit, NOLA, Tor (no picks in 1st or 2nd), Mia (no picks in 1st or 2nd), Mil (no picks in 1st or 2nd),
    -Atlanta has 3 first round picks
    -Philly has 2 first round picks & 4 2nd round picks
    -Phoenix has 3 first round picks and 2 second round picks
    -Bulls have 2 first round picks

I've summarized the draft because it seems some potential title contenders do not have any picks while quite a few lottery teams continue to amass draft picks (in which they can not resign when it comes to signing your rookies).

Keep in mind last year, Denver traded back to Utah in return getting a deep bench player, while GSW bought bulls 2nd round pick for $3M...point is, as tight as teams were with picks at trade deadline, teams are always up to trade picks for nonsense as mentioned above, take a look at past drafts for more examples....

Quote Originally Posted by M.L.G.A. View Post
    OMG has the moves that the front office not made it obvious that hey want cap flexibility for this summer or the summers to come...IT IS OBVIOUS THEY HAVE A CLEAR VISION with or without Lebron...

Furthermore, "unless you got something better to do with his money" lmao "no reason to trade deng"...are you on crack....

He's sunk costs, package that pick w/ zubak ship his *** out of here, they can resign RAndle while maintaining $60M+ in cap flexibility...

goddam dimwits
    LOL, I'll give you a solid C+ for effort. You don't give up do you? You keep trying to come at me for some reason like it's personal. Even stooping to name-calling this time. (I really can't help but laugh). How old are you anyways?

You even busted out an "are you on crack" line. Very original, did you come up with that with your expertise use of Google?

"He's sunk costs" - I'm trying to understand what you mean by that. Not messing with you on this, I really want to know what you mean by "He's sunk costs"

Quote Originally Posted by M.L.G.A. View Post
    OMG has the moves that the front office not made it obvious that hey want cap flexibility for this summer or the summers to come...IT IS OBVIOUS THEY HAVE A CLEAR VISION with or without Lebron...

Furthermore, "unless you got something better to do with his money" lmao "no reason to trade deng"...are you on crack....

He's sunk costs, package that pick w/ zubak ship his *** out of here, they can resign RAndle while maintaining $60M+ in cap flexibility...

goddam dimwits
    You and I are new to this forum. Posters like McAllen Tx have been here a while and have a lot of valuable information for us to learn from. Maybe you are a genious (spelling?) and we are not but you and I have to earn our respect on this forum. Just like everywhere else in life. I know it's empowering to post but as far as I have observed by reading PSD in the last 10 years, if you start by insulting people then you wind up like PJ and Sssmush. Not respected at all. You have good posts when you are not insulting people.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    You and I are new to this forum. Posters like McAllen Tx have been here a while and have a lot of valuable information for us to learn from. Maybe you are a genious (spelling?) and we are not but you and I have to earn our respect on this forum. Just like everywhere else in life. I know it's empowering to post but as far as I have observed by reading PSD in the last 10 years, if you start by insulting people then you wind up like PJ and Sssmush. Not respected at all. You have good posts when you are not insulting people.
    Eh, I don't think people necessarily need to earn respect in this forum. If that's the case then I'm probably respected by nobody because I mess around so much Hahahaha (not that I care what people think).. It's a sports forum, we are here to talk sports and **** around, any and all laker fans can come and talk imo (as well as other fan bases if they are respectful of our team) regardless of what their post count is. I'm glad you finally joined (10 years too late you ****in jerk haha) and I hope others like you join as well.

That being said, there are some that I have lost any respect for based on how they post. For example, a certain someone in this forum started calling a certain other poster racist a while back.. Now I'm not sure how that's possible seeing that 90% of the nba is black, but whatevs.. Posters like that, I have no respect for. Starting **** for no reason.

I do agree, however, that insulting other people will quickly give somebody a bad rep on these boards though.. That's for sure

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Eh, I don't think people necessarily need to earn respect in this forum. If that's the case then I'm probably respected by nobody because I mess around so much Hahahaha (not that I care what people think).. It's a sports forum, we are here to talk sports and **** around, any and all laker fans can come and talk imo (as well as other fan bases if they are respectful of our team) regardless of what their post count is. I'm glad you finally joined (10 years too late you ****in jerk haha) and I hope others like you join as well.

That being said, there are some that I have lost any respect for based on how they post. For example, a certain someone in this forum started calling a certain other poster racist a while back.. Now I'm not sure how that's possible seeing that 90% of the nba is black, but whatevs.. Posters like that, I have no respect for. Starting **** for no reason.

I do agree, however, that insulting other people will quickly give somebody a bad rep on these boards though.. That's for sure

It's like you said in another thread, you would have to be one of the two posters involved in an argument to remember details. I did put 42-15-7 on blast but to say it was starting **** for no reason is way off. At least to me it is way off. You know he's always been very passionate for his dislike on certain players (all black) because they all had run ins with the law, drug problems, domestic violence etc etc... That's cool if he has a problem with trouble makers no matter their race but on two separate occasions (me testing him of course) I asked him about Chris Anderson and Robert Swift, he had nothing to say about them. So I put his *** on blast. Was it my place to do that, IDK and IDC cause I will continue to call racist when I come across them. If that makes me the bad guy then I guess I'm the bad guy. At least be a man about it (not talking about you) and own it.

Who I lose respect for are them ***** made sissies that run to the law (or mods) cause their *** can't get them out of something their mouths got them into. A grown *** man running and telling another man that somebody is saying bad things about him.

Again, none of this is pertaining to you. There's always 2 sides to a story.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 03-13-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    It's like you said in another thread, you would have to be one of the two posters involved in an argument to remember details. I did put 42-15-7 on blast but to say it was starting **** for new reason is way off. At least to me it is way off. You know he's always been very passionate for his dislike on certain players (all black) because they all had run ins with the law, drug problems, domestic violence etc etc... That's cool if he has a problem with trouble makers no matter their race but on two separate occasions (me testing him of course) I asked him about Chris Anderson and Robert Swift, he had nothing to say about then. So I put his *** on blast. Was it my place to do that, IDK and IDC cause I will continue to call racist when I come across them. At least be a man about it (not talking about you) and own it.

Who I lose respect for are them ***** made sissies that run to the law (or mods) cause their *** can't get them or of something their mouths got them into. A grown *** man running and telling another man that somebody is saying bad things about him.

Again, none of this is pertaining to you. There's always 2 sides to a story.
    My example wasn't even referring to you actually, believe it or not

Your baby can't do this

My example wasn't even referring to you actually, believe it or not

I was on the fence on that one if it was about me or not cause we talk all the time. My bad

Iím telling!

I was on the fence on that one if it was about me or not cause we talk all the time. My bad
    Nope. Wasn't about you. Someone was calling someone else racist based on their avatar picture.. Stupid reasoning that has little to no basis. It was ridiculous

Your baby can't do this

42-15-7 trashed Kobe on a consistent basis. Trashed Jordan.

But Brook Lopez comes to town and he can do no wrong.

That was an interesting dude to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Iím telling!
    Go run and tell it then wit yo bad self...

I wanna win this game so bad!

Nope. Wasn't about you. Someone was calling someone else racist based on their avatar picture.. Stupid reasoning that has little to no basis. It was ridiculous

Ok I remember that, that was recent. That went on and on over a frog lol

Ok I remember that, that was recent. That went on and on over a frog lol
    That is the one I'm referring to.. It was a pretty weird situation hahahha

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Thank You.
    Seriously! Ten years!?! Man...thatís a long time to linger around with out joining. I have been on that long too but have gone through multiple accounts on this site because of being banned multiple times by the baby mods.