Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 317 of 423 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 6331
    Quote Originally Posted by mjarmentasr View Post
    Chicago, Indiana and Portland just passed Cleveland over the weekend in the Drafts Standings. We currently have the 23rd pick. How much further will it fall? Its top 3 protected so I'm not even sure I want it in the lottery al all but Cleveland is currently 38-28. 1 or 2 wins or losses are all that separate them from a slew of teams. Utah and Denver are both currently at 37-30 and are picking 13 and 14 rt now. I would love to get the No. 13 pick and then give it away with Deng!. Dream come true.
    Man, if it got that low, or even just into the teens, Wowee. Imagine the fallout. Teams would come for that pick and Deng could be attached. LeBron would be outta there. CLE would have a fire sale on Love and a couple of others. The East would change dramatically.

I mean if it ended up like 15 or 16 I think we gotta look at who is available there first... I mean we could get an extremely good talent there... But I'm also in no way really opposed to trading it away if it means no more deng contract either.

Just the cap flex alone from dumping deng and not taking salary back wouls be amazing.
    But I'm greedy when it comes to young talent. We could get a dude w huge upside at that spot and just resign randle and go youth movement 100% And we'd be the team to take over the league as warriors age (or have to cut cap)

*** I really don't expect it gets that low. Most likemy 20-25 imo.***

Again, I would really like to know for whom are you guys so adamant on getting that you guys are willing to trade draft picks and young players just to get rid of Deng. Why do we need more cap space? For who?

Unless you guys put names on it, you guys really aren't making any sense. Ingram's fixing to break out but you guys are trying to mortgage our future for Leonard or Thompson. Then what happens to Ingram? We got Ball at PG and Ingram isn't no PF. Lol don't tell me you guys are thinking about bringing him off the bench. SMFH....

We aren't getting Anthony Davis anytime soon with cap space, if we want him we need draft picks.

The only thing I can make sense of you guys wanting all this cap space is cause you guys want LBJ but don't have the cajones to come out and say it.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Again, I would really like to know for whom are you guys so adamant on getting that you guys are willing to trade draft picks and young players just to get rid of Deng. Why do we need more cap space? For who?

Unless you guys put names on it, you guys really aren't making any sense. Ingram's fixing to break out but you guys are trying to mortgage our future for Leonard or Thompson. Then what happens to Ingram? We got Ball at PG and Ingram isn't no PF. Lol don't tell me you guys are thinking about bringing him off the bench. SMFH....

We aren't getting Anthony Davis anytime soon with cap space, if we want him we need draft picks.

The only thing I can make sense of you guys wanting all this cap space is cause you guys want LBJ but don't have the cajones to come out and say it.
    If the FO can trade the CLE pick and the DEN 2nd round pick to get rid of Deng's contract, why wouldn't you do it? At the very least, they resign Randle and maintain cap flexibility going forward without losing any of Ingram, Ball, Kuzma, Randle, Hart, and Zubac. If, they are able to just attach picks to get rid of Deng and only resign Randle, they would essential trade out the contract of Deng for the contract of Randle which would allow for two max slots going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    If the FO can trade the CLE pick and the DEN 2nd round pick to get rid of Deng's contract, why wouldn't you do it? At the very least, they resign Randle and maintain cap flexibility going forward without losing any of Ingram, Ball, Kuzma, Randle, Hart, and Zubac. If, they are able to just attach picks to get rid of Deng and only resign Randle, they would essential trade out the contract of Deng for the contract of Randle which would allow for two max slots going forward.
    And who are these 2 max guys?

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!

I want Lbj, I'd trade multiple 1sts to get rid of Deng to keep Randle and pair him with Lbj+PG+young core

Zo/vet/caruso
    PG/Hart
    Ingram/vet
    LBJ/Kuz
    Randle/Zubac/Bryant

Lower Lebron's minutes down and have him guard bigger player's to keep him fresh for the playoffs. Ingram, Zo and PG can run all over guarding the quicker guys. Lebron will be fresher to turn it on(defensive intensity) in the playoffs. Zubac can help Randle against bigger centers and we can alter some lineups around to give Kuz more minutes. Also, since we have 3 players in our starting lineup with point guard ability, instead of playing the veteran backup point guard a bunch of minutes, we could alter the lineup so LBJ/Zo/Ingram play at the start of the game and close the game and in between that we can have them play less together so at least one of them is creating for the 2nd unit.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    I want Lbj, I'd trade multiple 1sts to get rid of Deng to keep Randle and pair him with Lbj+PG+young core

Zo/vet/caruso
    PG/Hart
    Ingram/vet
    LBJ/Kuz
    Randle/Zubac/Bryant

Lower Lebron's minutes down and have him guard bigger player's to keep him fresh for the playoffs. Ingram, Zo and PG can run all over guarding the quicker guys. Lebron will be fresher to turn it on(defensive intensity) in the playoffs. Zubac can help Randle against bigger centers and we can alter some lineups around to give Kuz more minutes. Also, since we have 3 players in our starting lineup with point guard ability, instead of playing the veteran backup point guard a bunch of minutes, we could alter the lineup so LBJ/Zo/Ingram play at the start of the game and close the game and in between that we can have them play less together so at least one of them is creating for the 2nd unit.
    Thank you, if that's the plan then yes do what you have to do to get it done. It's not the plan I would like but that's not what this was about.

It's about all the posters giving up draft picks and young players just to get rid of Deng with no plan whatsoever. They just don't want Deng because of his contract. Well unless they got something better to do with his money that's worth giving up assets for, there's no reason to trade Deng.

Lakers are in a tricky funny position. Key players that contributed to the little success may not be here next season. I really dont know how to chalk this up. Ball, Hart, Ingram, Kuzma, Zubac is a lotto team with limited experience. With Lonzo inexperience and early pressure Lakers struggled at his lead. players that may not be here that played a huge role in their little success. Some of whom are here and some already gone in Randle, Lopez, Pope, IT, Clarkson and Nance. If your Paul, Lebron or whoever what team are you joining? who plays center? who is the muscle? Who is the spark off the bench? They dont have enough cap for two star free agents plus Randle and still fill the hole left at pg and center. Do they trade another rookie to get rid of deng contract to make room sign the needed players? Do they sign and trade Randle? Do they bring back IT and or Lopez? Do they just resign Randle and stay on the youth movement? Its going to be interesting and see how this all unfold.
    Last edited by ldawg; 03-12-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Thank you, if that's the plan then yes do what you have to do to get it done. It's not the plan I would like but that's not what this was about.

It's about all the posters giving up draft picks and young players just to get rid of Deng with no plan whatsoever. They just don't want Deng because of his contract. Well unless they got something better to do with his money that's worth giving up assets for, there's no reason to trade Deng.
    Agreed

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post

Zo/vet/caruso
    PG/Hart
    Ingram/vet
    LBJ/Kuz
    Randle/Zubac/Bryant

LBJ for a two year max contract / 2nd year TO --- I'm in. Take it or join another team IDGAF.

Ball, Hart, Deng, 1st(2020) for D.Booker, 2nd(2018)

Sign PG & resign I.T.

B.Ingram/ I.Thomas/ J.Carter(2nd)
    D.Booker/ A.Couruso
    P.George/ T.Wear
    K.Kuzma/
    I.Zubac/ T.Bryant/ (vet Fa)

L.Ball/ T.Ulis
    J.Hart/ Daniels
    J.Jackson/ J.Dudley
    T.Warren/ L.Deng
    M.Chriss/ D.Bender

Well i said I'd def like them to see who is projected in their range of that pick 1st and foremost. But if they really feel confident about getting bron and pg13 this summer trade the picks w deng to clear the cap and be able to bring back randle. Plain n simple. It's like you n a few other posters said, if we are going all in on big fish, go all the fhuck in.

The more talent we can show bron and pg13 that we are gonna surround them w the better our chance of getting em.

If we whiff (they'll match randle for sure) then we have space to take on salary+picks to help teams out. And just continue to let the young guys grow.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCaliFan View Post
    Ball, Hart, Deng, 1st(2020) for D.Booker, 2nd(2018)

Sign PG & resign I.T.

B.Ingram/ I.Thomas/ J.Carter(2nd)
    D.Booker/ A.Couruso
    P.George/ T.Wear
    K.Kuzma/
    I.Zubac/ T.Bryant/ (vet Fa)

L.Ball/ T.Ulis
    J.Hart/ Daniels
    J.Jackson/ J.Dudley
    T.Warren/ L.Deng
    M.Chriss/ D.Bender
    Phoenix will say F the Lakers, and F you trade idea Booker is the Suns property got it?

OMG has the moves that the front office not made it obvious that hey want cap flexibility for this summer or the summers to come...IT IS OBVIOUS THEY HAVE A CLEAR VISION with or without Lebron...

Furthermore, "unless you got something better to do with his money" lmao "no reason to trade deng"...are you on crack....

He's sunk costs, package that pick w/ zubak ship his *** out of here, they can resign RAndle while maintaining $60M+ in cap flexibility...

goddam dimwits

Totally agree Tex. Why trade someone if we don't have to. If we don't get Lebron then hold on to Deng for another year. The next year his contract might actually be tradeable if we need to. Like many have said. It all depends on who we get this offseason (if anyone). If we get Lebron, PG13 and resign Randle, then we would have to trade/stretch Deng. At that point a first round pick would be more valuable trading than keeping. Time will tell. This is going to be an interesting offseason. The stars have lined up to make the biggest splash this offseason if those players chose to come here.

On another note: If we get Lebron, we almost have to resign Randle. Randle will limit Lebron's minutes during the regular season and keep him fresh for the playoffs.