Page 209 of 461 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 6908
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    3 Trade Scenarios for JC
    https://lasportshub.com/2018/01/09/l...rdan-clarkson/

1. To the Magic for Payton and Hezonja
    2. (plus Corey Brewer) To the Clippers for DeAndre Jordan
    3. To the Bulls for Zach LaVine
    Deal 1 for mine. All 3 players need a change of scenery. Hezonja can shoot, just doesnít get the opportunities. Payton is a quality JC replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder View Post
    Iíve read a few places that Kemba is gettable BUT the buyer will be taking back a bloated contract and will be returning a combination of youth/picks/expiring.

Unless you have confidence in Batum, Williams or Zeller over the next 3+ years - this idea is too rich for us.
    i guess take back Zeller with Walker but if Lakers have a chance do it. I really dont know where this team stands. Its been 5 years and they are still at the back of the pack at ground 0. It took so many games to even get a respectable starting unit on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    3 Trade Scenarios for JC
    https://lasportshub.com/2018/01/09/l...rdan-clarkson/

1. To the Magic for Payton and Hezonja
    2. (plus Corey Brewer) To the Clippers for DeAndre Jordan
    3. To the Bulls for Zach LaVine
    If LAs intentions are to shed salary then none of them deals make sense. Why would either Orlando or Chicago do them deals? Cause they know Payton and LaVine are gonna cost more then JC. Jordan also, is LA gonna be willing to re-sign him to close to $30 million a year this coming summer? If not then what's the point.

Don't get me wrong, I would do any of them deals but I really doubt Magic/Pelinka do them.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Of course the trade could be tweaked a bit but I'm in the neighborhood.

As for Biyombo and Dallas, I really don't think he's as bad of a contract to them as to say another team. They don't have a C. With this trade Dallas could very well be trading 2 players who aren't even in their rotation for their starting front court. I know Dirk is still there but you know what I mean.
    yeah... but just knowing Cuban he will want more to take on that deal... I agree he isn't THAT BAD... but that contract is yuck!

I guess we have a different perspective on Fournier. You say slightly above average player, I say an underrated player. A poor man's Klay. I really think you're sleeping on his defense.

I think he's a bargain for the next 3 and a half years.

And yes I agree that on the surface it does look like LA is giving up too much but I don't think so if you get pay the surface. The fact that LA doesn't take back any bad contracts counts for something right? LA would still have around $45 million in cap space and are set at 4 positions.

LA is gonna end up losing KCP for nothing so I really don't count him. He was just a rental. The teams that can really use JC really don't have expirings to attach a pick to and the ones who do have expirings are lottery teams that aren't gonna give up a 1st. Because LA is looking to shed his salary their return isn't gonna be as good as if they were trying to get market value.

Randle I think LA can get a 1st this year from about a dozen teams. The other player is just a sweetener.

Plus with the money LA would save from PG to Fournier they could actually re-sign some of their own players Nance, Zubac, Bryant or Hart) at least 2 maybe 3 of them.

In other words I'm really high on Fournier.
    You make a good case for him. Esp w the not losing 80% of our roster part lol.

If his defense can be near kcp (when hes locked in) than I could see see him being worth it. And as long as he doesnt pound the fhuck outta the ball like kcp, If he really is more like klay where hes basically just catch and shoot but can go off the dribble when needed.
    But again the biggest part is how do you sell that to the lakers fan base when they are expecting pg13? You know the gen pop fan base is gonna be heated lol.

If we can get 1st for randle I'd prolly be down. Hes been playin damn good but at this point Idt he would come back. Maybe if they actually play him real minutes the rest of the way. Find him a good hone and us a nice pick in the 20s.

I say no to kemba fwiw as well. He can shoot but he's small. And hes a dude that relies heavily on athleticism to get his shots off. When that goes, kemba walker will go and thatll be sooner rather than later. And esp not for ingram AND lonzo. Get fhucked. No thx lol.

Prolly just click bait anyway.

Lopez, KCP, Zubac, JC, 2nd for Love, Smith, Crowder, 2nd

Deng, Randle, Nance, 2nd for PG, Collison, 2nd

Ball/ Hart/ Couruso
    Ingram/ Smith/ Blue
    George/ Deng
    Kuzma/ Crowder
    Love/ Bryant/ Collison

Thomas/ ClaCalderon
    K.C.Pope/ Clarkson
    James/ Korver/ Osman
    Thompson/ Green
    Lopez/ Zubac/

Westbrook/ Felton
    Clarkson/ Ferguson/ Abrines
    Roberson/ Brewer/ Huestis
    Anthony/

IMO here they go in no particular order:

San Antonio - Their starting front court are 37 (Pau) and 32 (LMA) years old. They have no young front court players waiting in the wings. They will only have about $6 million in cap space this coming summer, good luck getting talent for that. They really don't have much to trade. If they were to give up their 1st along with a scrub for Randle they will get his bird rights. They can go over the cap to sign him. They are no where near the LT and have no one coming up soon that will require big money to keep. They can easily re-sign him.

Boston - They are in need of front court help. They have both veterans and young players, they wouldn't have to give up neither to get Randle. Just a scrub and 1st.

Detroit - They need a PF, they're a young team that Randle would fit right in with. They don't have burdensome contracts on their roster. Would be a protected 1st though.

Utah - Definitely a protected 1st for a couple of seasons until finally unprotected in like 2021.

Both Dallas & Brooklyn could really use him but probably think they can sign him out right so I doubt they would give up a 1st.

Houston - Some might say Randle won't fit cause he can't shoot. I don't see that as a problem for Capella.

Indiana & Memphis - Like Utah, heavily protected for a few years until unprotected in like 2021

Portland - Give up a scrub and a 1st.
    Wow thank you. San Antonio sounds very interesting. Thanks for the info.

I read that a lot of teams are trying to trade for Kennard. I know there was rumors predraft Lakers wanted to trade down for him. He's the shooter we desperately need

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I read that a lot of teams are trying to trade for Kennard. I know there was rumors predraft Lakers wanted to trade down for him. He's the shooter we desperately need
    Enters MAVE in 3 - 2 - 1....

lol that foo is always proposing fake trades.

Enters MAVE in 3 - 2 - 1....
    I was thinking the same thing!

Lol.. Kennard isn't gonna be traded

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Michael Scotto: Atlanta Hawks are seeking a high second-round draft pick in exchange for either Marco Belinelli or Ersan Ilyasova, league sources told @BBallInsiders. Ė via Twitter MikeAScotto
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    I say no to kemba fwiw as well. He can shoot but he's small. And hes a dude that relies heavily on athleticism to get his shots off. When that goes, kemba walker will go and thatll be sooner rather than later. And esp not for ingram AND lonzo. Get fhucked. No thx lol.

Prolly just click bait anyway.
    DRose style.