Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 160 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!

Lightbulb The Official Lakers Trade Ideas Thread Volume II

Post your trade ideas here.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

KC Johnson: Suffice to say, the Robin Lopez acquisition all but ends Joakim Noah’s era with Bulls. – via Twitter KCJHoop
    Free Agency, Trade, Joakim Noah, Robin Lopez, Chicago Bulls, New York Knicks
    Frank Isola: By dealing Robin Lopez, look for Knicks to possibly pursue Joakim Noah, Pau Gasol or Dwight Howard in free agency. – via Twitter FisolaNYDN
    Free Agency, Trade, Dwight Howard, Joakim Noah, Pau Gasol, Robin Lopez, Chicago Bulls, New York Knicks

Noah,Barnes or Deng, Conley or Jennings plus maybe Mayo or Anderson at the 4 to help the second unit. Whiteside Would be the big Deal for this summer if it happens. If Tarantula leaves to the Warriors then Westbrooke is gone next season or earlier. He could end up with LA. I hope. He is to me the deal for LA and build around him.

Russell, Randle to Celtics for 3, 16 & Bradley. Draft Hield #3. Trade 16 & bradley to hawks for 12, 21.

Clarkson

Ingram/ Hield

Bazemore

Williams/ #21 (Labissiere)/ Nance jr.

Whiteside/ #32 (Maker)

All this we don't get any big name (FA)...
    49ers, lakers, sf giants, la kings fan...but im a mountaineer for life..wv to cali...

Everyone on the lakers for everyone on the Warriors

Your baby can't do this

The Heat are in trade talks to acquire Butler, WTF, I'm tired of seeing everyone else get better except for us. Guess Mitch and Jim love having their thumb up their ***. And I also hate the fact that teams want to rape us in trades cuz we have a lot of good assets but when it comes to a team like MIA who have nothing as close as to the assets we have makes me wonder wtf is really going on with this league.

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    The Heat are in trade talks to acquire Butler, WTF, I'm tired of seeing everyone else get better except for us. Guess Mitch and Jim love having their thumb up their ***. And I also hate the fact that teams want to rape us in trades cuz we have a lot of good assets but when it comes to a team like MIA who have nothing as close as to the assets we have makes me wonder wtf is really going on with this league.
    Who's gotten traded that you've wanted?

As of right now I think we should stick to the youth movement. If a good deal to get a star player arises then of course we do it. Don't do no desperate deal though to get a star player.

As far as I'm concerned the drafting of Ingram is already a winning summer.

But with Sac having Cousins, Koufas & WCS at C, I would try and pry WCS from them using JC & #32 and a small something else if needed.

Also, with McCollum breaking out in Portland, Crabbe could probably be had. IMO his game would compliment our youngsters. He doesn't need/want to handle the ball to be effective, strictly a spot up shooter & finisher on the break. A perimeter defender.

These 3 players (Ingram, WCS & Crabbe) and we had a great summer IMO.

Fill the rest of the roster with solid back up vets that know they're back ups.

Russell, Huertas, Miller
    Crabbe, Afflalo
    Ingram, Prince
    Randle, Black,
    WCS, Hawes (traded via Young),

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    As of right now I think we should stick to the youth movement. If a good deal to get a star player arises then of course we do it. Don't do no desperate deal though to get a star player.

But with Sac having Cousins, Koufas & WCS at C, I would try and pry WCS from them using JC & #32 and a small something else if needed.

Also, with McCollum breaking out in Portland, Crabbe could probably be had. IMO his game would compliment our youngsters. He doesn't need/want to handle the ball to be effective, strictly a spot up shooter & finisher on the break. A perimeter defender.

Russell, Huertas, Miller
    Crabbe, Afflalo
    Ingram, Prince
    Randle, Black,
    That would be a fun starting 5.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Russell, Huertas, Miller
    Crabbe, Afflalo
    Ingram, Prince
    Randle, Black,
    It would definitely be fun to watch. We can't trade clarkson until free agency. So we would already know who #32 is at that point. May lose some value in the eyes of Sacramento.

Russell, Huertas, Miller
    Crabbe, Afflalo
    Ingram, Prince
    Randle, Black,
    I like this idea with the starting 5 a lot. The bench could use a lot of work imo. I'd opt to get a few super scrappy defender types so we'd always be in every game, something like this:

Russell/ delevadova
    Crabbe/ L.Stephenson
    Ingram/ S.hill/ brown
    Randle/ nance
    WCS/ pachulia/ black

We'd still have money left over for next year as those guys aren't bank breakers.
    Last edited by jerellh528; 06-22-2016 at 08:41 PM.

I feel your pain. Management seems content with what we got. Luckily after we field a team similar to the trash squad floating in this thread, management will be fired and we can finally get a GM who isn't past his prime and the league isn't passing by.

Who's gotten traded that you've wanted?
    Not necessarily who I wanted, just the fact that other teams are getting better and we're basically a sh1t of an organization since the CP3 veto trade. 4 years and counting without being a relevant team plus 3-5 more during the "development era".

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

Quote Originally Posted by Jayb587 View Post
    I feel your pain. Management seems content with what we got. Luckily after we field a team similar to the trash squad floating in this thread, management will be fired and we can finally get a GM who isn't past his prime and the league isn't passing by.
    It's either that or get raped in trades and getting raped in deals will get them fired. Also there is a such thing by addition by subtraction that alone makes us better. Also I think the are going to screw Philly and Orlando on their picks because remember Orlando only gets 2rd rounders in 17 and 18 if we keep our top three pick in 17, and Philly gets an unprotected pick 1st in 18 which we'll screw them over by making that pick land in the 21-30 rage even If cost management their jobs so be it because the new GM either Ryan West or Jessie Buss takes over.

Not necessarily who I wanted, just the fact that other teams are getting better and we're basically a sh1t of an organization since the CP3 veto trade. 4 years and counting without being a relevant team plus 3-5 more during the "development era".
    Well we kind of deserve it for ripping teams off over the years pissing them off.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well we kind of deserve it for ripping teams off over the years pissing them off.
    Who did we rip off? Pau Gasol for Marc Gasol worked out to be a pretty even deal. That Nash trade ended up being trash. And that Dwight trade was also garbage of a trade and Dwight only had 1 year on his contract so major risk for us. And of course there's the infamous CP3 veto trade. So no we don't deserve this crap. Kobe is gone, we should be able to make moves.

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

Page 1 of 160 1231151101 ... LastLast