Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Just go away. You don't belong here.

Lebron has hand picked his team the last what 6-7 years now?

Huh? I didn't deny that he didn't?

I just that instead of Durant picking his own team, he literally went to the team that beat him in the playoffs.

And that's bad how? Compared to Lebron, meeting with his homies, who were both in their primes and forming their super team?

I just don't understand why anyone could be mad? Lebron has hand picked his team's, and it's resulted to 6 straight NBA finals.

Like the late Eddie Guerrero said, "Cheat to win."

Lebron has been cheating his whole half career, I don't blame Durant for fighting fire with fire.

I'm just happy someone had the balls to do it. **** everyone *****ing and moaning. Win that Chip, KD.

So here's the problem with KD's move.

If you go back to the GS/OKC series, the one person most responsible for the OKC loss was...KD.

He played the 'right' way through the first four games, and they had a 3-1 lead. Then he tightened up. Yes, maybe Westbrook wasn't the ideal sidekick, but KD stopped moving the ball and started playing hero ball. Adams, who had been effective on the offensive end, went wanting. Less cutting, less passing, more clearouts.

I don't care that KD left OKC, but the fact that he left to go to GS when he was the main reason that OKC choked says something about the man, and it's hard to see that as something good.

Personally, I hope the Warriors win 78 games next year, wipe everyone out in the playoffs, win a ring, and in so doing make a complete ****ing mockery of David ****ing Stern, because that pint-sized piece of **** is responsible.

Don't see how you can root for GS especially now. Idk not that I care but I hope golden state chokes.

Free As Seagull.

Personally **** the NBA. They ****ed us hard. For me it's chosing the lease of two evils and I never had an ill bit of feeling toward KD until recently. I still can't Lebron, like at all, so fuxk the Cav and **** GS. The dream would be if neither team won but we're already due for the tie breaker this season. So I would rather see GS win than Lebron win his 4th and everyone proclaim as the best ever and ride his d!ck even more.
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 07-06-2016 at 12:37 AM.

They're both sellouts. LeBron did it twice and Durant just anally f*cked the NBA. llullz
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

Official Off-Topic Thread From Hell: Volume XXIII

As long as Lebron or the heat don't win.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    And that's bad how? Compared to Lebron, meeting with his homies, who were both in their primes and forming their super team?

I just don't understand why anyone could be mad? Lebron has hand picked his team's, and it's resulted to 6 straight NBA finals.

Like the late Eddie Guerrero said, "Cheat to win."

Lebron has been cheating his whole half career, I don't blame Durant for fighting fire with fire.
    I'm not mad at Durant moving to OKC. In fact, I said that was the best decision for him if he wanted to win.

I said that despite it being the best decision to win, it's not a good look when you're the 3rd best player in the game and you're accepting a back seat role, especially to the team you couldn't hack it against. He had a top 10 player beside him, has made the finals as the favourites, elite defensive PF and top 5-7 front office. I don't think that's comparable to Lebron's situation back in Cleveland at all. Lebron left because he needed the help he never got in Cleveland. Durant left to essentially take a back seat role.

They both had the same intentions (to get as best of a team to win a title), but they did it under different circumstances.

Also, I don't get the last part of your comment. You just ripped "cheaters", only to cheer on someone who did the same act (expect the circumstances are probably a little worse in Durant's case).

........ We're obviously not going to agree on this and nothing you say can change my mind.

They're both chumps and Lebron has been cheating for years. I don't blame Durant for going to GSW to win a Title. He sure as hell, won't take a back seat role. Just look at Curry's texts to Durant that persuaded him to join the Warriors. They're in it to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by 42-15-7 View Post
    So here's the problem with KD's move.

If you go back to the GS/OKC series, the one person most responsible for the OKC loss was...KD.

He played the 'right' way through the first four games, and they had a 3-1 lead. Then he tightened up. Yes, maybe Westbrook wasn't the ideal sidekick, but KD stopped moving the ball and started playing hero ball. Adams, who had been effective on the offensive end, went wanting. Less cutting, less passing, more clearouts.

I don't care that KD left OKC, but the fact that he left to go to GS when he was the main reason that OKC choked says something about the man, and it's hard to see that as something good.

Personally, I hope the Warriors win 78 games next year, wipe everyone out in the playoffs, win a ring, and in so doing make a complete ****ing mockery of David ****ing Stern, because that pint-sized piece of **** is responsible.
    Yes, this is why I think it's wose than Lebron despite having the same intentions of winning a title. Lebron was the man who got the sidekicks his old team could never get him. Durant accepted to be a sidekick because he wasn't good enough to be the man on his old team.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    ........ We're obviously not going to agree on this and nothing you say can change my mind.

They're both chumps and Lebron has been cheating for years. I don't blame Durant for going to GSW to win a Title. He sure as hell, won't take a back seat role. Just look at Curry's texts to Durant that persuaded him to join the Warriors. They're in it to win it.
    I don't think accepting to go to the team that just beat you (a big reason because of his own performance) says that, to me at least.

But yea, we aren't going to agree. Agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    As long as Lebron or the heat don't win.
    They weren't ever going to win but Wade to Miami now so you can be super happy.

I am enjoying this. I am licking the tears if heat fans. They so yummy! Gonna have a field day at workz tomorroz

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast