Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Ive been offline since last weekend. Just wanted to let my psd crew to know that my baby girl came out 12:05am of Saturday. I'm a big daddy now!

Trade deadline soon! Please keep the forum posted guys! Won't have a lot of time to check but I'll be expecting an official trade deadline thread. Hope it's not too much to ask

Aust, GO and jaydubb since you gentlemen are always here, do me the favor? So excited for our baby Lakers!!!

Thanks fellas
    Congrat Pappa!!!!! Get ready for one crazy ride!

Ive been offline since last weekend. Just wanted to let my psd crew to know that my baby girl came out 12:05am of Saturday. I'm a big daddy now!

Trade deadline soon! Please keep the forum posted guys! Won't have a lot of time to check but I'll be expecting an official trade deadline thread. Hope it's not too much to ask

Aust, GO and jaydubb since you gentlemen are always here, do me the favor? So excited for our baby Lakers!!!

Thanks fellas
    Congrats dude!

Congrats!

Thanks fellas
    ^^ Congrats, Big Daddy!
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

Thanks fellas
    Congratulations man!! Dude.. I remember the day my boy was born so clearly... Everyone told me I'd cry but I always said I wouldn't, but man I cried like a baby.. More than he did actually.. Haha probably the best day of my life, I was the first to hold him and bathe him and everything. It was awesome. Enjoy it man

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Lakers family has a new member.

Spoil her with attention and love, not gifts

Wait, gifts are good too but attention and love are better.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Congrat Pappa!!!!! Get ready for one crazy ride!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Congrats dude!
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    ^^ Congrats, Big Daddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Congratulations man!! Dude.. I remember the day my boy was born so clearly... Everyone told me I'd cry but I always said I wouldn't, but man I cried like a baby.. More than he did actually.. Haha probably the best day of my life, I was the first to hold him and bathe him and everything. It was awesome. Enjoy it man

@ Mtx. Most def! She's my Baby Lakers lucky charm. Three game winning streak right after she came out I'll shower her with love and hopefully championship banners!!! Thanks again brother!

@ GO. It's already crazy. I've got these eyebags like Nucky Thompson now and it's just been almost a week. Thanks bro. Go baby Lakers!

@ JD. I cried too! We're all gona have tears of joy pretty soon when our team starts to win some rings!

Thanks again everyone!!! Lakers basketball for life!

Thanks fellas
    Late reply but congradulations! What a wonderful and exhausting of a journey having a child is. Have a 5 year old myself. We adopted him in our 40s because we needed an IT person in a few years to figure out our computer problems. Kidding aside, enjoy it. Everyday will be a priceless memory.

Cupcake, Jimmy, and Chazz

On another note: I just found out that last year's #1 WNBA draft pick's pay for the 1st year was only 60k. I am sure a lot of you already knew this but that surprised the Schmidt out of me. What a discrepancy.

Was at the Cavs forum for kicks. They have had around 3 posts since 2012. LOL.

Hey Vinyl. You might be interested in this! LOL.

https://www.vinylvaultoffer.com/?mid...e-00846e055037

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    On another note: I just found out that last year's #1 WNBA draft pick's pay for the 1st year was only 60k. I am sure a lot of you already knew this but that surprised the Schmidt out of me. What a discrepancy.
    And this is why....

Congrats Mave!

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    And this is why....

Everybody knows that women don't belong on the basketball court.. They belong in the kitchen... And also on deez nutz

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Everybody knows that women don't belong on the basketball court.. They belong in the kitchen... And also on deez nutz

Congrats Mave1002

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast