Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!

Official Off-Topic Thread From Hell: Volume XXIII

For non-basketball talk, post here.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

first

second

Third? :/ aaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Fourth

Free As Seagull.

A Hundredth

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

So i learned something today. The game of basketball has passed Phil Jackson by. He got raped in his 3rd consecutive trade. Why would you give up a good defensive center who you could have flipped for at least a protected first round pick, for a guy who was equally as bad as Kobe was last year? And he gave up their first round pick to do so. Omg if this guy thinks he is coming back to the Lakers....

Quote Originally Posted by DODGERS&LAKERS View Post
    So i learned something today. The game of basketball has passed Phil Jackson by. He got raped in his 3rd consecutive trade. Why would you give up a good defensive center who you could have flipped for at least a protected first round pick, for a guy who was equally as bad as Kobe was last year? And he gave up their first round pick to do so. Omg if this guy thinks he is coming back to the Lakers....
    I think Phil couldn't care less, he's probably just enjoying his millions doing nothing, smiling, in his rocking chair, smoking whatever high quality bud his dealer got him.

A good number of Knicks fans (went and read their forums) actually are happy with the deal, which perplexes me. No way a reputable free agent will be "attracted" to that mess also called the NY Knicks.

I've been saying for years, PJ is one of if not the greatest coach ever but that doesn't mean he would make a great executive in the front office..

Your baby can't do this

where phil goes, champions will follow..watch ...maybe not this year but how things are scripted who knows. 1 major piece is all needed. DROSE will be back. so on that note..i realize we are sloths when making moves..grr
    49ers, lakers, sf giants, la kings fan...but im a mountaineer for life..wv to cali...

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCaliFan View Post
    where phil goes, champions will follow..watch ...maybe not this year but how things are scripted who knows. 1 major piece is all needed. DROSE will be back. so on that note..i realize we are sloths when making moves..grr
    drose being back i was meaning his game...js so none confused...lol
    49ers, lakers, sf giants, la kings fan...but im a mountaineer for life..wv to cali...

Hey everyone, last night I was looking through some old DVDs and I had some sort of epiphany. Seeing that 90% of movies coming out nowadays are either sequels or knock offs from other movies I had a great idea for a movie.

It's gonna be a knock off from the Seth Rogan movie, "OBSERVE AND REPORT." Its gonna be based on us here at PSD and the Lakers forum. If anyone is interested in a role just HMU and I'll be sure to include you.

Sorry only supporting actors though, I got somebody in mind to play the starring role.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Hey everyone, last night I was looking through some old DVDs and I had some sort of epiphany. Seeing that 90% of movies coming out nowadays are either sequels or knock offs from other movies I had a great idea for a movie.

It's gonna be a knock off from the Seth Rogan movie, "OBSERVE AND REPORT." Its gonna be based on us here at PSD and the Lakers forum. If anyone is interested in a role just HMU and I'll be sure to include you.

Sorry only supporting actors though, I got somebody in mind to play the starring role.
    You're better than that TX.

For all the sneak freaks in here: http://sneakernews.com/2016/06/27/ni...career-recall/

The design is just... EPIC and it's only gonna be sold in China/Manila, I believe.

Limited to 200 pairs. Kobe's making a lot of money for Nike. Damn.
    SHOW

I'd like to see Brandon Ingram wearing a pair of GCRs in his first ever game in Purp and Gold. Just saying
    SHOW

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast