This contract puts Allen into the top 10 of receivers contracts, and definitely well deserved. The Chargers have quietly had a good off-season. No word yet on guaranteed money though.

Keenan Allen is about to get a huge raise.

According to the San Diego Union-Tribune, Allen has agreed to terms on a four-year extension with the Chargers. The new deal is worth a total of $44 million, according to NFL.com.

Although it's not yet clear how much guaranteed money Allen is getting in the deal, he'll definitely be happy with his new annual salary. Under terms of the extension, Allen will be pulling in an average of $11 million per year, which is a huge jump over the $703,230 per year that Allen was making before the extension.

If the numbers stand, Allen's $11 million annual salary will be one of the 10 highest average salaries among all receivers.

Allen has pretty much been a steal for the Chargers ever since he was drafted in 2013.

The former Cal star was expected to be a first- or second-round pick that year, but he fell all the way to third round after one his drug tests was flagged at the combine. Allen was also dealing with a knee injury going into the draft, which helped lead to his dramatic fall.

"Being a third-round pick is definitely motivation for me," Allen said in April 2013. "I want to get out there and show everybody I can play."

Read More: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/re...with-chargers/