Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the NBA

Can't believe how many Bulls fans I've seen rooting for Cleveland/LeBron. These hoes ain't loyal.

Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    Can't believe how many Bulls fans I've seen rooting for Cleveland/LeBron. These hoes ain't loyal.
    Yeah, i don't get it either. Why wouldn't someone want to see a historically great team with really good players that play a beautiful game win a ring? Just because they beat a record the Bulls made 20 years ago?

How many times are you two going to go out of your way to reiterate that this is your opinion? We got it the first 47 times. 90s Bulls' basketball was many of "our's" era, and for those of us not in or just out of diapers, are still quite fond of an NBA era we feel privileged to have grown up enjoying.

I just can't stand Draymond Green. I can't root for that guy.

Also hard to root for LeBron, so I'm not really siding with any one team. As a neutral fan, I just wanted a Game 7. I don't think that's a big deal, whether I'm a Bulls fan or a Sixers fan.

But yeah, **** Draymond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    You hardly here

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I just can't stand Draymond Green. I can't root for that guy.

Also hard to root for LeBron, so I'm not really siding with any one team. As a neutral fan, I just wanted a Game 7. I don't think that's a big deal, whether I'm a Bulls fan or a Sixers fan.

But yeah, **** Draymond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea I wanted a game 7 badly and but its crazy I dislike more players on the Warriors than the Cavs even tho Bron owns us . If I had to choose tho the petty in me just for the Bulls having a crappy season and the media hype of GS despite only facing two real challenges these two years in the playoffs . I just want to old Bulls team to have the honor of having the best record in their era but Winning the title as well .

Call me what you want Idc if anything that makes you more loyal to your team because you don't want to see anyone break certain team records and that means siding with the enemy at rare times.

Around the NBA

Lebron is leading everyone in everything this finals series smh that's unheard of

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Yeah, i don't get it either. Why wouldn't someone want to see a historically great team with really good players that play a beautiful game win a ring? Just because they beat a record the Bulls made 20 years ago?
    It's not even that. I was rooting for San Antonio and then OKC to come out of the West. LeBron has been the Bulls villain since he came into the league. There is just too much bad blood for me to root for him, no matter how dominate he's been playing.

But yeah, records were made to be broken. They still won't have a higher win% than we did that season. We can cling to that.

Yeah, I've found myself rooting for Cleveland too. **** Lebron, but the fans deserve it, it diminishes the Warriors record, and Green is an *** clown.

I've been rooting hard for Golden State lol. I'd feel like a bad Bulls fan if I rooted for LeBron and plus I just find this Warriors team very likeable apart from Green.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Yeah, I've found myself rooting for Cleveland too. **** Lebron, but the fans deserve it, it diminishes the Warriors record, and Green is an *** clown.
    Pretty much nailed it. But at the same time, I don't think anyone who's rooting for the Cavs to win it all will be mad if GS takes it tonight (which I think they will).

I just want a really good game first and foremost. Hoping for an overtime because none of the other games were really that close

Definitely rooting for GS. **** LeBron first off...and how can you root against Steve Kerr and guys like Curry and Klay? Sure, Green is a bit of an *** hat, but he's really the only player on their team that's not easy to root for. Cleveland has LeBron, Dellavadova, Love, JR Smith and that's just off the top of my head. Even guys that are rooting for LeBron have to admit, when LeBron blocked Curry and did that little head shake while snearing and talking ****, was the gayest thing I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Definitely rooting for GS. **** LeBron first off...and how can you root against Steve Kerr and guys like Curry and Klay? Sure, Green is a bit of an *** hat, but he's really the only player on their team that's not easy to root for. Cleveland has LeBron, Dellavadova, Love, JR Smith and that's just off the top of my head. Even guys that are rooting for LeBron have to admit, when LeBron blocked Curry and did that little head shake while snearing and talking ****, was the gayest thing I've ever seen.
    Every player taunts other players. That's basketball. Even Steph has done it.

My only thing with Draymond is this: I'm fine with teams having a player that takes shots at other guys. It pisses me off sometimes, but I can live with it. BUT, that role should go to some ****** bench player that can't really do anything else. Not someone as good as Draymond. He's way too ****ing talented to be taking cheap shots and intentionally hurting people. **** that guy. He has FAR surpassed LeBron in my level of disliking now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Every player taunts other players. That's basketball. Even Steph has done it.

My only thing with Draymond is this: I'm fine with teams having a player that takes shots at other guys. It pisses me off sometimes, but I can live with it. BUT, that role should go to some ****** bench player that can't really do anything else. Not someone as good as Draymond. He's way too ****ing talented to be taking cheap shots and intentionally hurting people. **** that guy. He has FAR surpassed LeBron in my level of disliking now.

Oh, I have no problem whatsoever with taunting or talking ****...it's just the way he did it and how he looked. He looked like such a tool. It was such a lame taunt IMO because he looked so fruity lol...not that there's anything wrong with that...but on the basketball court when you're trying to act badass it just isn't a good look.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast