Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
Results 466 to 474 of 474

Thread: Around the NBA

  1. #466
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Does anybody else here hate watching James Harden play basketball? It's like he is always looking for some cheap foul call. Literally everything he does is in search of a foul call and the refs give him the most ridiculous calls.
    He is so talented offensively but yes it's one of the worse gamesets to watch in all of sports. I'm honestly surprised the NBA does not call more fouls on him as he initiates so much of the contact.

  2. #467
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    23,725
    I love Harden. Hes the epitome of what it means to be a hyper-efficient guard on offense. Hes incredible and hes also a great playmaker.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #468
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,493
    Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    He is so talented offensively but yes it's one of the worse gamesets to watch in all of sports. I'm honestly surprised the NBA does not call more fouls on him as he initiates so much of the contact.
    I am too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I love Harden. Hes the epitome of what it means to be a hyper-efficient guard on offense. Hes incredible and hes also a great playmaker.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah he is super talented, but the way he plays for foul calls is really dumb IMO.

  4. #469
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    4,631
    Watching Saric Ball out in the playoffs really has me wanting to see Lauri in a playoff series soon. Lauri isn't far off from Saric's ability, and he's 4 years younger. Saric is showing crazy good confidence

  5. #470
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    4,631
    This Sixers team is the most Euro team I've seen in the NBA.

  6. #471
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    62,609
    AD has been phenomenal in the Playoffs so far. Happy for him.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  7. #472
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    23,725
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    AD has been phenomenal in the Playoffs so far. Happy for him.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Its hard to think in recent memory of a guy dominating four straight games like he did. Hes a special guy.

    If Jrue keeps playing like he has, that team could do some things in the rounds to come. Nobody in the league right now can check AD.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #473
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,493
    D Rose had a good game tonight. He's looked solid in the playoffs. I'm still surprised at how little interest he has garnered. At worst he is a viable 6th man. At best a borderline all star. I like him off the bench for Minny though

  9. #474
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    62,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Its hard to think in recent memory of a guy dominating four straight games like he did. Hes a special guy.

    If Jrue keeps playing like he has, that team could do some things in the rounds to come. Nobody in the league right now can check AD.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's incredible. I'm glad we dealt Niko, but a guy like that fits perfectly next to AD when he's playing the 5 in a small ball lineup like this. Holiday has been incredible too. It's weird that it's taken this long into his career for a coach to realize he's a better SG than PG, but I'd never move him back to PG at this rate.

    I'm rooting for that team just because of AD, but they really are a lot of fun to watch.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •