Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 541 to 555 of 555

Thread: Around the NBA

  1. #541
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,923
    Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    That is precisely why people hate LeBron James. There is always an excuse. Barkley, AI, Malone, Stockton, Ewing all great players, but never won a ring. It doesn't take away from their greatness. But Lebron crowned himself king before he event got to the league so expectations were high. His team wasn't good enough so he assembled a super team to get some easy rings, which he did.

    Then when he went back to Cleveland he was made into this loyal, hometown hero, that was coming home to win the ring he promised to his city... the city he left when they weren't good.

    BUT NOW they have a star in Kyrie and all the assets in the world to create a super team around him, so he goes back. Let's be serious here, if they didn't have the assets to put a super team around Lebron he wouldn't have gone back to the Cavs.

    They're good again and he's a hero, but then Lebron runs Kyrie out of town and Bron Bron isn't happy, so the organization has to clean house to put talent around him. Somehow the best player in the world is a hero for having an unbelievable year with a team of young, talented around him. Everyone treats him like a victim because he isn't on the best team top to bottom (like he is every year) and that he had to battle to get to the finals in a weak eastern conference (which is what great players would do). Now he will run for the hills or bring a new super team to Cleveland and people will treat this year like 'the dark days of his career' when he didn't have a top 3 player in the league to lean on. Poor Lebron.

    As far as the hand goes, he was injured and he wanted to keep it quiet. So he toughed it out and played through the pain the the iron man he is, but he couldn't tough it out until after the press conference to get the cast? He didn't want to make excuses and if they won he certainly would have played through the pain again in game 5, but he really wanted the press to know that he wasn't 100% immediately after he got swept. That's the issue I'm having. IMO he certainly wanted to control the narrative after a sweep because he is worried about his legacy and anything that might tarnish it.
    Man I hate watching generational talent too. You are the one with excuses.

  2. #542
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    17,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Think the excuse of him getting swept is his team sucks


    Also hereís a pic of his hands


    https://twitter.com/sportscenter/sta...420816384?s=21



    They said Lebron wanted to keep it quiet because he didnít want any attention drawn to it till afterwards which I can understand. Youíre talking about one of the Iron men in NBA History
    Yeah man...Bron had to make up a hands excuse to explain why he lost the finals....it has nothing to do with the fact his team sucks *** and he's going up against an assassin team. People are hilarious with their agenda to try to diminish Lebron.

  3. #543
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,502
    I really dont think loosing diminishes his carear. Like others said plenty of others never won but are still considered great players. I think the bigger issue everyone has is hin ring chasing in his prime. Look i totally get leaving the cavs and that ****** organization. I think that is understandable.but to leave Miami too. And now to leave the cavs again. He is first one to jump ship when anything goes wrong.

    And look. I think its also apparant that despite lebron being the best player ever. He is a terrible player to have and hear me out.

    1) Lebron James single handedly Ruins any offense he is in and turns it into Iso ball with 4 guys sitting around waiting for jump shots

    2) Lebron has been impossible to coach. Nearly costing spolstra his job and in the meantime having the cavs run through 4-5 coaches in his time there.

    3) Lebron ruins franchises by forcing them to resign or sign ****** players and putting them in cap hardships. Tristain Thompson JR smith and Iman shunpert to name a few.

    4) because of fact 3 nobody can play with LeBron. Or they cant get him help. They could not prior to 2010 and wont be able to now because they are 50 mil over cap with **** and giggles around that roster. Imagine if Lebron let a FO do work and get hin a guy in FA or attempt to at least instead of backing a ****** role playee like tristain thompson and making him the highest paid rebounder in the league.

    5) Lebron does not make people better. Take a look at anyone who has played with him and ask yourself why did Kevin love go from the focus of an offense.and a rebounding machibe to a 3pt shooting big. Because Lebron wants to play iso ball and have players get out of his way in order to operate.

    I mean do people really think that Lebron could or would work in the triangle at all. Abaolutly not. U throw that coach out for not playing lebron ball, (because lebron is practically GM or wherever he goes) and u get a coach to run the offense theough LeBron. which honestly is not far off from being Westbrook Ball in terms of being a stat stuffing Ball Hog.

    Say what u want about tallent level on the cavs teams. But Lebron Chassed off Kyrie and Turned Love into a glorided Ryan Anderson. Lebron did that to himself. And instead of sticking with the plan of the season where maybe he gets IT back. They are forced to make a move to make lebron happy. And the best player they got back (rodney Hood) gets benched because he doesnt stand in the corner as well as Kyle 37 year old Korver )

    To me. It all startes though with LeBron. Being named King James despite not winning anything. Chassing a Ring in his prime to make sure he could make that titlle stick. And returning and showing that despite his emense tallent that he is more cancerous than some of u are willing to believe.

    I mean anyone who stands up and wants Tristain Thompson or JR Shitz resigned and forces a Front office to do so deserves any bit of **** thrown his way.

    Honestly i cant wait to see what happens this offseason. I hope he joins the Rockets and u can see how he will turn James Harden into a corner shooter.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 06-10-2018 at 04:16 AM.

  4. #544
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,795
    Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledbull View Post
    Man I hate watching generational talent too. You are the one with excuses.
    I'm pretty sure I called him the greatest player in the world. It has nothing to do with his talent level.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I really dont think loosing diminishes his carear. Like others said plenty of others never won but are still considered great players. I think the bigger issue everyone has is hin ring chasing in his prime. Look i totally get leaving the cavs and that ****** organization. I think that is understandable.but to leave Miami too. And now to leave the cavs again. He is first one to jump ship when anything goes wrong.

    And look. I think its also apparant that despite lebron being the best player ever. He is a terrible player to have and hear me out.

    1) Lebron James single handedly Ruins any offense he is in and turns it into Iso ball with 4 guys sitting around waiting for jump shots

    2) Lebron has been impossible to coach. Nearly costing spolstra his job and in the meantime having the cavs run through 4-5 coaches in his time there.

    3) Lebron ruins franchises by forcing them to resign or sign ****** players and putting them in cap hardships. Tristain Thompson JR smith and Iman shunpert to name a few.

    4) because of fact 3 nobody can play with LeBron. Or they cant get him help. They could not prior to 2010 and wont be able to now because they are 50 mil over cap with **** and giggles around that roster. Imagine if Lebron let a FO do work and get hin a guy in FA or attempt to at least instead of backing a ****** role playee like tristain thompson and making him the highest paid rebounder in the league.

    5) Lebron does not make people better. Take a look at anyone who has played with him and ask yourself why did Kevin love go from the focus of an offense.and a rebounding machibe to a 3pt shooting big. Because Lebron wants to play iso ball and have players get out of his way in order to operate.

    I mean do people really think that Lebron could or would work in the triangle at all. Abaolutly not. U throw that coach out for not playing lebron ball, (because lebron is practically GM or wherever he goes) and u get a coach to run the offense theough LeBron. which honestly is not far off from being Westbrook Ball in terms of being a stat stuffing Ball Hog.

    Say what u want about tallent level on the cavs teams. But Lebron Chassed off Kyrie and Turned Love into a glorided Ryan Anderson. Lebron did that to himself. And instead of sticking with the plan of the season where maybe he gets IT back. They are forced to make a move to make lebron happy. And the best player they got back (rodney Hood) gets benched because he doesnt stand in the corner as well as Kyle 37 year old Korver )

    To me. It all startes though with LeBron. Being named King James despite not winning anything. Chassing a Ring in his prime to make sure he could make that titlle stick. And returning and showing that despite his emense tallent that he is more cancerous than some of u are willing to believe.

    I mean anyone who stands up and wants Tristain Thompson or JR Shitz resigned and forces a Front office to do so deserves any bit of **** thrown his way.

    Honestly i cant wait to see what happens this offseason. I hope he joins the Rockets and u can see how he will turn James Harden into a corner shooter.
    Exactly.

  5. #545
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    8,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I really dont think loosing diminishes his carear. Like others said plenty of others never won but are still considered great players. I think the bigger issue everyone has is hin ring chasing in his prime. Look i totally get leaving the cavs and that ****** organization. I think that is understandable.but to leave Miami too. And now to leave the cavs again. He is first one to jump ship when anything goes wrong.

    And look. I think its also apparant that despite lebron being the best player ever. He is a terrible player to have and hear me out.

    1) Lebron James single handedly Ruins any offense he is in and turns it into Iso ball with 4 guys sitting around waiting for jump shots

    2) Lebron has been impossible to coach. Nearly costing spolstra his job and in the meantime having the cavs run through 4-5 coaches in his time there.

    3) Lebron ruins franchises by forcing them to resign or sign ****** players and putting them in cap hardships. Tristain Thompson JR smith and Iman shunpert to name a few.

    4) because of fact 3 nobody can play with LeBron. Or they cant get him help. They could not prior to 2010 and wont be able to now because they are 50 mil over cap with **** and giggles around that roster. Imagine if Lebron let a FO do work and get hin a guy in FA or attempt to at least instead of backing a ****** role playee like tristain thompson and making him the highest paid rebounder in the league.

    5) Lebron does not make people better. Take a look at anyone who has played with him and ask yourself why did Kevin love go from the focus of an offense.and a rebounding machibe to a 3pt shooting big. Because Lebron wants to play iso ball and have players get out of his way in order to operate.

    I mean do people really think that Lebron could or would work in the triangle at all. Abaolutly not. U throw that coach out for not playing lebron ball, (because lebron is practically GM or wherever he goes) and u get a coach to run the offense theough LeBron. which honestly is not far off from being Westbrook Ball in terms of being a stat stuffing Ball Hog.

    Say what u want about tallent level on the cavs teams. But Lebron Chassed off Kyrie and Turned Love into a glorided Ryan Anderson. Lebron did that to himself. And instead of sticking with the plan of the season where maybe he gets IT back. They are forced to make a move to make lebron happy. And the best player they got back (rodney Hood) gets benched because he doesnt stand in the corner as well as Kyle 37 year old Korver )

    To me. It all startes though with LeBron. Being named King James despite not winning anything. Chassing a Ring in his prime to make sure he could make that titlle stick. And returning and showing that despite his emense tallent that he is more cancerous than some of u are willing to believe.

    I mean anyone who stands up and wants Tristain Thompson or JR Shitz resigned and forces a Front office to do so deserves any bit of **** thrown his way.

    Honestly i cant wait to see what happens this offseason. I hope he joins the Rockets and u can see how he will turn James Harden into a corner shooter.
    Well said man
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

    1981 Sting

  6. #546
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,502
    I actually heard a rumor (or idea ) on an nfl network video with Prince Amakamura who sugested Lebron should sign with the Thunder and prove to durrant u can win with Westbrook.

    I think its a terrible on court idea but i love the sadiatic nature of the whole thing.

    Westbrook
    Roberson
    Lebron
    Melo
    Adams

    Maybe even keep george if James is willing to sign for cheap.

    I think on court its a disaster but boy it would make for an intense show vs the Wariors.

  7. #547
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I actually heard a rumor (or idea ) on an nfl network video with Prince Amakamura who sugested Lebron should sign with the Thunder and prove to durrant u can win with Westbrook.

    I think its a terrible on court idea but i love the sadiatic nature of the whole thing.

    Westbrook
    Roberson
    Lebron
    Melo
    Adams

    Maybe even keep george if James is willing to sign for cheap.

    I think on court its a disaster but boy it would make for an intense show vs the Wariors.
    That would be hilariously petty.

  8. #548
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,502
    Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    That would be hilariously petty.
    It would make for a great story though. Reality TV esk

  9. #549
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,178

  10. #550
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    63,469

  11. #551
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,260
    I will be very disappointed if we just settle for WCJ if MPJ is on the board. Either trade up to get a difference maker or stay and take a shot at a difference maker in MPJ. Iíd rather take a chance and losing the 7th on a potential stud but missing out due to injury or bust than to take a safe pick. Have some B@LL$!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #552
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,502
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    I will be very disappointed if we just settle for WCJ if MPJ is on the board. Either trade up to get a difference maker or stay and take a shot at a difference maker in MPJ. Iíd rather take a chance and losing the 7th on a potential stud but missing out due to injury or bust than to take a safe pick. Have some B@LL$!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I disagree from a stantpoint we literally have no idea on porter. If we pass on him u know something is up sith him medically. I mean hell we performed his only medical.

  13. #553
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,502
    Strange question regarding Lebron. Can anyone really see him going to Houston. I know i thought it was the choice early as his best chance to win . But remembering how anti trump Bron is and how right wing Texas is. I am Not sure the fans would like him nor LeBron like it there. It may seem like nothing but seeing how political everythig has gotten now a days I am just not sure LeBron would feel comfortable in Houston????

    FYI i am not trying to make any political arguments or pick any sides. So try and keep political opinions and views to a minimum. I am just wondering if u think it could change his oppiniom one way or the other.

  14. #554
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    20,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Strange question regarding Lebron. Can anyone really see him going to Houston. I know i thought it was the choice early as his best chance to win . But remembering how anti trump Bron is and how right wing Texas is. I am Not sure the fans would like him nor LeBron like it there. It may seem like nothing but seeing how political everythig has gotten now a days I am just not sure LeBron would feel comfortable in Houston????

    FYI i am not trying to make any political arguments or pick any sides. So try and keep political opinions and views to a minimum. I am just wondering if u think it could change his oppiniom one way or the other.
    Houston is relatively liberal, he'd be ok there. It's not deep rural Texas that's where you'll run into some bad people.

    Everything I read indicates its LA or Cleveland so I doubt he goes to Houston.

    I really think Houston, Boston, or Philly are his only legitimate shots to beat GS.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  15. #555
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    6,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I really dont think loosing diminishes his carear. Like others said plenty of others never won but are still considered great players. I think the bigger issue everyone has is hin ring chasing in his prime. Look i totally get leaving the cavs and that ****** organization. I think that is understandable.but to leave Miami too. And now to leave the cavs again. He is first one to jump ship when anything goes wrong.

    And look. I think its also apparant that despite lebron being the best player ever. He is a terrible player to have and hear me out.

    1) Lebron James single handedly Ruins any offense he is in and turns it into Iso ball with 4 guys sitting around waiting for jump shots

    2) Lebron has been impossible to coach. Nearly costing spolstra his job and in the meantime having the cavs run through 4-5 coaches in his time there.

    3) Lebron ruins franchises by forcing them to resign or sign ****** players and putting them in cap hardships. Tristain Thompson JR smith and Iman shunpert to name a few.

    4) because of fact 3 nobody can play with LeBron. Or they cant get him help. They could not prior to 2010 and wont be able to now because they are 50 mil over cap with **** and giggles around that roster. Imagine if Lebron let a FO do work and get hin a guy in FA or attempt to at least instead of backing a ****** role playee like tristain thompson and making him the highest paid rebounder in the league.

    5) Lebron does not make people better. Take a look at anyone who has played with him and ask yourself why did Kevin love go from the focus of an offense.and a rebounding machibe to a 3pt shooting big. Because Lebron wants to play iso ball and have players get out of his way in order to operate.

    I mean do people really think that Lebron could or would work in the triangle at all. Abaolutly not. U throw that coach out for not playing lebron ball, (because lebron is practically GM or wherever he goes) and u get a coach to run the offense theough LeBron. which honestly is not far off from being Westbrook Ball in terms of being a stat stuffing Ball Hog.

    Say what u want about tallent level on the cavs teams. But Lebron Chassed off Kyrie and Turned Love into a glorided Ryan Anderson. Lebron did that to himself. And instead of sticking with the plan of the season where maybe he gets IT back. They are forced to make a move to make lebron happy. And the best player they got back (rodney Hood) gets benched because he doesnt stand in the corner as well as Kyle 37 year old Korver )

    To me. It all startes though with LeBron. Being named King James despite not winning anything. Chassing a Ring in his prime to make sure he could make that titlle stick. And returning and showing that despite his emense tallent that he is more cancerous than some of u are willing to believe.

    I mean anyone who stands up and wants Tristain Thompson or JR Shitz resigned and forces a Front office to do so deserves any bit of **** thrown his way.

    Honestly i cant wait to see what happens this offseason. I hope he joins the Rockets and u can see how he will turn James Harden into a corner shooter.


    Well said.

    #FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •