NBA Finals June 2nd 2016

Cavs vs Warriors

Warriors in 6, LeBron cries the whole time
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Either way, win or lose, LeBron will remind all of us how great he is no matter how well he plays.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Either way, win or lose, LeBron will remind all of us how great he is no matter how well he plays.
    Totally agree, remember last years finals? Lebron was a monster. His efficiency was poor but he had to do literally everything on offense and he had no perimeter help on defense.

I was on vaca and was shocked that OKC blew a 3-1 lead in the series, I think CLE would've had a better shot against the thunder but they can still take a couple of games from the W's

Warriors are winning in 5. They win tonight, lose game 3, then win games 4 and 5.

Around the NBA

Philadelphia 76ers‏ @Sixers

We are deeply saddened by the loss of Sean Rooks. Our thoughts are with the entire Rooks family.

i wonder what draft night trades will be made, this league is entering a crazy fun point with the cap going up and some of these star players being made available in big markets

Warriors are winning in 5. They win tonight, lose game 3, then win games 4 and 5.
    So far this prediction looks very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    i wonder what draft night trades will be made, this league is entering a crazy fun point with the cap going up and some of these star players being made available in big markets
    Indeed.

Chances the Bulls trade Jimmy?

Chances the Bulls trade Rose?

Chances the Bulls trade Jimmy and Rose?

Chances both are on the roster to start the season ?

Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    So far this prediction looks very good.
    So far.

People really hyped up Cleveland after walking through a terrible Eastern Conference and really downplayed how completely amazing OKC played GS, despite blowing a 3-1 lead. OKC's best two players are in their prime and played starving. LeBron is well past his prime and nobody on Cleveland are playing like they really want it. If OKC didn't get it done, I don't know why anyone thought Cleveland would. OKC's roster is drastically better from top to bottom.

I wonder if LeBron will bolt from Cleveland again. Just seems like he's frustrated there and while they could trade one of Kyrie or Love, who could they realistically get that makes them better than the top 2-3 teams in the West?

So far.

People really hyped up Cleveland after walking through a terrible Eastern Conference and really downplayed how completely amazing OKC played GS, despite blowing a 3-1 lead. OKC's best two players are in their prime and played starving. LeBron is well past his prime and nobody on Cleveland are playing like they really want it. If OKC didn't get it done, I don't know why anyone thought Cleveland would. OKC's roster is drastically better from top to bottom.
    Yeah Cleveland definitely got over-hyped. The only team that could realistically compete with them in the East was the Bulls but we had too many chemistry and injury issues. The Raptors looked OK against them but their style of play wasn't going to beat Cleveland. I don't think we would have beat them either, but really our team was the only one who was going to compete with them from a talent perspective.

I agree about OKC too.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I wonder if LeBron will bolt from Cleveland again. Just seems like he's frustrated there and while they could trade one of Kyrie or Love, who could they realistically get that makes them better than the top 2-3 teams in the West?
    Unless they somehow convinced Durant to go to Cleveland ( ) I don't think there is really anybody they could get. Maybe they get an ageing Dwayne Wade to come to Cleveland at a bargain but I think he wants to get one last decent contract in. If they somehow managed to get Durant I could see some sort of sign and trade centered around Love/Durant. OKC would still be a good team with Westbrook leading the charge and Love would fit in well there too, IMO.

Westbrook
    Waiters
    FA signing (Batum? Barnes? Bazemore?)
    Love
    Ibaka

That's not bad IMO.

Obviously Cleveland becomes super scary in that scenario too:

Irving
    Smith
    James
    Durant
    Thompson

Smith and Thompson don't really bring much to the table, and maybe Shumpert starts over Smith, but with Kyrie, LeBron and KD that's a team that can overtake the Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I can't predict what Bron will do but short of joining GS, I wouldn't put anything past him.

I can't predict what Bron will do but short of joining GS, I wouldn't put anything past him.
    Nothing past him? You got it!

Rose
    Butler
    LeBron Freakin' James
    Nikola Mirotic
    Biyombo

Just Do It.

Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    Nothing past him? You got it!

Rose
    Butler
    LeBron Freakin' James
    Nikola Mirotic
    Biyombo

Just Do It.
    Most people thought he would have come here instead of Miami and we would have won titles if he did without a doubt. He probably wouldn't have enjoyed playing for Thibs though because he's too old school and tough for him. The time for him to come here was then, certainly not now. I think if he leaves Cleveland, it would be to play with some of his buddies. Choose between CP3, Melo, Wade. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a good relationship with anybody on this team. At this point, I think he realizes titles aren't guaranteed no matter where you go, and even if he wins one or two more, I think it's starting to set in that he'll never be regarded as the GOAT. Thinking about it from that perspective, the most important thing for him would probably be playing a city that doesn't suck, and playing with teammates he actually enjoys. Cleveland doesn't provide either one of those luxuries. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he left, but I highly doubt it would be to join this dysfunctional mess.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast