Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumors

Transfer rumors

With the upcoming transfer window soon approaching, go ahead and post transfer rumors that you find and discuss who you would like to see your team get.

Some players that may likely be on the move this summer:

Romelu Lukaku
    Possible destinations- Chelsea, PSG, Manchester United

Mario Gotze
    Possible destinations- Liverpool, Chelsea

Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    Possible destinations- Manchester United, LA Galaxy

Alvaro Morata
    Possible destinations- Arsenal, Chelsea, PSG,

Yaya Toure
    Possible destinations- Inter Milan

Anyone else that you think may be on the move, go ahead and post below.

Ever Banega to Inter in the summer. Done deal.

Alvaro Morata has a clause that will get him back to Real Madrid for 20something million euros and it's expected that they'll sell him immediately elsewhere for almost twice as much.

Zlatan's family want to return to Milano, so Inter or Milan are very likely situations for him. Milan does not feature in European competitions and Inter will start their campaign in the Europa League group stage. It will depend on what he wants, he seems to prefer Milan, at least according to reports and his sayings.

Zlatan in Manchester United? We must wait for official

Doubt he moves to the Premier League. He's not a fan of that league but there's Mourinho who might be a catalyst as he's one of the best managers he's had.
    He might go to Atletico, though.

That's the one team I don't want team I don't want to see him go. He's my favorite player and I'm a Chelsea fan. Please, no.

Ibra has agreed to terms with Manchester United.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has agreed to provisional terms with Manchester United and will complete his move to Old Trafford after Euro 2016, sources close to the deal have told ESPN FC.

Ibrahimovic, 34, will be a free agent when his contract with Paris Saint-Germain runs out this summer, but both United and new manager Jose Mourinho had been in contact with the striker about a prospective move from as far back as March.

The Portuguese manager gave his approval to the signing then, and both manager and player were enthused by the idea of working with each other again after winning the Italian title together at Inter Milan in 2008-09.

Negotiations could not get under way fully until the past few weeks, and sources told ESPN FC that some clauses related to Ibrahimovic's one-year deal caused a longer delay than expected.

The Sweden star will complete the move when he returns from Euro 2016 duty. On Monday he forced his side's equaliser with a cross leading to an own goal from Ciaran Clark, in a 1-1 draw with Ireland at the Stade de France.
    http://www.espnfc.us/story/2893192/z...d-move-sources

It's a sad, sad day for me.

Morata will return to Real Madrid.

Real Madrid have confirmed that Alvaro Morata will return to the club in the summer.

The announcement came soon after Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta had said he expected Morata to go back to Real.

Madrid had an option to buy back Morata, 23, for a pre-determined fee as part of the deal which saw the Spain international join Juve two years ago, and confirmed that they had done so.

A statement said the player "will join up with the first team for preseason training under the command of coach Zinedine Zidane."

Reports have suggested that Madrid could now sell Morata on to another side for a profit.

Earlier, Marotta had said: "Real Madrid are going to exercise their right to buy him back. We're just waiting for them to get in touch and then we'll see, but the chance of him staying is slim."

Juve may renew their attempt to sign Domenico Berardi, also linked with Inter Milan, from Sassuolo after seeing an initial approach rejected.
    http://www.espnfc.com/soccer-transfe...s-is-confirmed

Mkhitaryan is going to Manchester United.

The final touches are being put on Pogba's move to Manchester United. Said to be a 105,000,000 transfer fee. His agent is set to get 25% of that.

United sure having a fantastic summer- Ibra, Mkhitaryan, and now Pogba. I also read they're linked to Matuidi and Fabregas too.

Oooooooh I'm hyped for this coming EPL season. Just two weeks away!

Here's are the top EPL transfers thus far:
    1. Romelu Lukaku - Everton --> Manchester United (72m)
    2. Alvaro Morata - Real Madrid --> Chelsea (55.25m)
    3. Benjamin Mendy - Monaco --> Manchester City (48.88m)
    4. Alexandre Lacazette - Lyon --> Arsenal (45.05m)
    5. Kyle Walker - Tottenham --> Manchester City (43.35m)
    6. Bernardo Silva - Monaco --> Manchester City (42.5m)
    7. Mohamed Salah - Roma --> Liverpool (35.7m)
    8. Tiemoue Bakayoko - Monaco --> Chelsea (34m)
    9. Ederson - Benfica --> Manchester City (34m)
    10. Antonio Rudiger - Roma --> Chelsea (29.75m)

* Joe Hart - Manchester City --> West Ham (Loan)

*Hart will be the no. 1 for West Ham so I throw his name in there.

The transfer that stands out to me is Kyle Walker to Manchester City. He wrapped up last season as the back-up right back behind Kieran Trippier. So, why spend so much for Walker? My guess is because he is English and he will help City reach the quota of England players on their roster, but that is still way too much for an out of favor full back.

Kelechi Iheanacho to have his medical with Leicester tomorrow. Pice is around 25m. I also read City wanted to include a 50m buy-back clause included in the deal.

Some other rumors...

1. Ross Barkley could be on his way to Chelsea. He made it clear at the end of last season he wanted out during this window in hopes for a bigger contract. Tottenham's name have been heavily linked to the Englishman, but they are unwilling to him Barkley the pay raise he's looking for. Chelsea are in of some English-born players to reach their quota.

2. Fernando looks to be on his way out of Manchester and headed to Turkey to join Galatasaray.

3. Manchester City have put a 10m price tag on Samir Nasri. And it seems like French side Nice are willing to bite.

4. Tottenham are looking to bring in Jeremy Toljan as Kyle Walker's replacment. Hoffenheim want 15m for the German U21 full back.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    These sums are crazy.
    Yup. PSG are getting ready to shatter the record here in the next day or two when they sign Neymar. I've read they want the deal done ASAP, so he can play in the season opener Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by tbuc15 View Post
    Yup. PSG are getting ready to shatter the record here in the next day or two when they sign Neymar. I've read they want the deal done ASAP, so he can play in the season opener Saturday.
    Yeah that looks like it is about to happen. Rumor already has it they agreed on terms and are just waiting for both sides to sign off on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast