Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1450
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    ProFootballTalk has the Jaguars at 28 in their preseason rankings. I'm not as big on their potential as others are, but 28th is too low.
    Sounds about right.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    They could easily go 0-6 in their division, which will hurt their record a lot. Outside of that they play:

Ravens - L
    Jets - W
    Steelers - L
    Rams - W
    Bengals
    Chargers
    Browns - W
    Cardinals
    Seahawks - L
    49ers - W

Not looking good for them, outside of 3-4 games that should be easy wins. Smart money is on them cutting Bortles at the end of the year, given that the 5th year option is only guaranteed for injury and he shouldn't be the 5th highest paid QB in the league.
    We could easily got 16-0 plus 3 playoff wins so 19-0.

Now if u wanna be realistic its looking like 6-8 wins in thinking about 8 since most teams tend to improve their record tremendously like 4-6 wins.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Has TDjacksonville been in here? I'm waiting for him to jump all over this. He's pretty optimistic, so he'll probably have a problem with PFT. By the way, "TDjacksonville" might be the most ironic name on PSD.
    I take their crap with a grain of salt.

If u knew anything jaguars its not ironic.
    In 1989, the prospective ownership group Touchdown Jacksonville! was organized.*Basically this user name goes back to the group who got Jacksonville an nfl team.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post

Now if u wanna be realistic its looking like 6-8 wins in thinking about 8 since most teams tend to improve their record tremendously like 4-6 wins.

Account bet then? If the Jags go 16-0 I'll delete my account, if they miss the playoffs, you delete yours?

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Basically this user name goes back to the group who got Jacksonville an nfl team.
    Weird fact: some football/PR type of people in Jacksonville (perhaps the same people mentioned by TDjacksonville) thought the Baltimore Colts were going to move to their town. Then Indianapolis surprised everyone. Too bad -- "Jacksonville Colts" has a nice ring to it.

J-town is one of those cities that are bigger than you think it is. It's about twice the size of Miami (not counting suburbs).
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 07-14-2017 at 05:53 PM.

Weird fact: some football/PR type of people in Jacksonville (perhaps the same people mentioned by TDjacksonville) thought the Baltimore Colts were going to move to their town. Then Indianapolis surprised everyone. Too bad -- "Jacksonville Colts" has a nice ring to it.

J-town is one of those cities that are bigger than you think it is. It's about twice the size of Miami (not counting suburbs).
    Jacksonville is the biggest city in America, based on square miles. Much of Jacksonville is actually undeveloped swamp land that the city edged never reached.

PROCESSING

Yeah, but is it on Madden for Xbox or PS4?

Account bet then? If the Jags go 16-0 I'll delete my account, if they miss the playoffs, you delete yours?
    Lol. That's not quite fair odds

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Rookie mode

Nope cuz that isn't fair odds and apparently u have selective reading as I said if u want reasonable its 6-8 wins.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Any given Sunday any team can be beaten by worse teams then them.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Any given Sunday any team can be beaten by worse teams then them.

I agree, but that doesn't mean a **** team is going 16-0 lol. I can flip a coin and have a 50% chance of being right, but if I flip it twice I only have a 25% chance of getting it right twice. I can't recall a single win the Jags have had in the last 5 seasons that would constitute as a "any given sunday" situation.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

How come draft pick signings have come to a cold stop? There's still eight unsigned picks, and training camps are around the corner. In my general area, Bear fans already hate the move of trading up to get Mitch Trubisky. If he misses part of camp, there will be an uproar on WSCR radio.

How come draft pick signings have come to a cold stop? There's still eight unsigned picks, and training camps are around the corner. In my general area, Bear fans already hate the move of trading up to get Mitch Trubisky. If he misses part of camp, there will be an uproar on WSCR radio.
    Offset language. In some cases it is the arcane graduation rule holding them back.

PROCESSING

just guessing...

Just waiting until they fly in to sign?

Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast