Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 1

I'm not going to lie, this looks pretty awesome. Still shocked that they are going with WWI though.

Amazing.

Man I can't wait for this. As a guy already on love with a different ww1 shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Man I can't wait for this. As a guy already on love with a different ww1 shooter
    At first when they released the title of the game I was disappointed because I didn't think much could be done with WWI.

After seeing the trailer, I was enlightened as to what can actually be done.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    At first when they released the title of the game I was disappointed because I didn't think much could be done with WWI.

After seeing the trailer, I was enlightened as to what can actually be done.
    I thought the same thing when I got the game Verdun. There's more to it than you'd think. I want to see how deep they go with weapons still obviously.

Truth be told tanks were barely used. Very few tank battles. Air versus air combat barely existed. So they're definitely stretching the truth.
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

I thought the same thing when I got the game Verdun. There's more to it than you'd think. I want to see how deep they go with weapons still obviously.

Truth be told tanks were barely used. Very few tank battles. Air versus air combat barely existed. So they're definitely stretching the truth.
    I will take them stretching the truth about WWI a little bit over COD going completely futuristic ten times out of ten.

I want to fight in the trenches so bad right now lol

I will take them stretching the truth about WWI a little bit over COD going completely futuristic ten times out of ten.

I want to fight in the trenches so bad right now lol
    Yeah it should be crazy

I saw this and i am utterly shocked EA signed off on it. I'm trying not to get too excited, but HOLY #$%@. Could they really be doing something fresh and awesome?

I really haven't enjoyed a Battlefield game since BF:BC2. This has me intrigued, though.

Some things:

https://my.reddit.com/r/Battlefield/...to_see_in_the/

If you're curious about weapons, that's a good list. There's more that could be in there, based on my Verdun experience, but nothing major is missing.

http://www.battlefield.com/community/insider

Go there and you can sign up to get in on the beta, whenever they do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwveq19FLhw

Jackfrags video that has basically everything ya need to know so far....

Other randomness, rumors all over on /r/ that they're going to have "prototype" weapons for the DLC and basically the idea being that WW1 didn't end when it did (this is guesswork) so that weapons like the Thompson, etc could be thrown in later on.

The fact they already have the tankgewehr in the trailer (giant anti tank rifle) makes me think they're going in depth, then again, you need anti tank weapons....

Some things:

https://my.reddit.com/r/Battlefield/...to_see_in_the/

If you're curious about weapons, that's a good list. There's more that could be in there, based on my Verdun experience, but nothing major is missing.

http://www.battlefield.com/community/insider

Go there and you can sign up to get in on the beta, whenever they do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwveq19FLhw

Jackfrags video that has basically everything ya need to know so far....

Other randomness, rumors all over on /r/ that they're going to have "prototype" weapons for the DLC and basically the idea being that WW1 didn't end when it did (this is guesswork) so that weapons like the Thompson, etc could be thrown in later on.

The fact they already have the tankgewehr in the trailer (giant anti tank rifle) makes me think they're going in depth, then again, you need anti tank weapons....
    Damn that's actually quite a few weapons. I can't wait to use the Springfield, the 1907, and the Beretta. Also trench warfare will be amazing.

Some dude on reddit pointed out how fun it's going to be to hit someone out of a bi plane lol.

Damn that's actually quite a few weapons. I can't wait to use the Springfield, the 1907, and the Beretta. Also trench warfare will be amazing.

Some dude on reddit pointed out how fun it's going to be to hit someone out of a bi plane lol.
    Yeah there's going to be more gun diversity than people think. Rumor is bolts are only in the scout class. Really really hope that isn't true.

Can't stop reading Reddit about this game lol
    Last edited by Norm; 05-09-2016 at 09:18 AM.

I'm pretty excited for this game, glad they are going in a different route. Was wanting either WWI or II being I'm sick and tired of all the lock on weapons in FPS right now. Be nice to see some skill come back into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    I'm pretty excited for this game, glad they are going in a different route. Was wanting either WWI or II being I'm sick and tired of all the lock on weapons in FPS right now. Be nice to see some skill come back into it.
    Vehicle only player confirmed

Lol

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast