Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 388
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557

    2017 nfl draft discussion thread

    Post mocks and players ya like here and discuss

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  2. 05-05-2016, 03:36 PM

    Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators

    Reason
    Unnecessary - Soop

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Fanspeak has their 2017 simulator out so i had to give it a whirl.


    23: R1P23 S JAMAL ADAMS LSU <--if Cyp doesnt take a huge Step we need a new Strong Safety. Adams is the best safety in this class. athletic and solidly built.
    55: R2P23 DE CHARLES HARRIS MISSOURI<--personally i see him as a 1st rounder but anything can happen like Jack in round 2. Add more Edge Rushing to give Fowler the potential oppurtunity to play inside on a lightning package with jackson.
    87: R3P23 C ETHAN POCIC LSU<--wether he starts at c or guard we need a 3rd starter in the interior. he might be a little tall at center(6 foot 7) so he maybe a guard but who cares.
    119: R4P23 G DORIAN JOHNSON PITTSBURGH<--was considered the number 2 tackle in highschool and moved inside. at 6 foot 4 300 pounds and running around a 5.00 i think he maybe able to play some Tackle and become our 6th linemen or potential lt(depending how Beachum/Joeckel work out.
    150: R5P23 TE JEREMY SPRINKLE ARKANSAS<--potential lewis replacement. he ranked 12th last year in yards for tightends while being a backup to the best TE in the past draft. supposedly hes a little taller and a little faster. ill gamble on him.
    181: R6P22 OT COREY LEVIN CHATTANOOGA<--just trying to keep our oline deep and adding talent.
    213: R7P23 K JAKE ELLIOTT MEMPHIS<--considered the best kicker by NFL draft scout. big leg evidenced by his 75% of kickoffs not returned and pretty accurate(77%) while making all his XPS in his career).

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    7,944
    STOP. no. please stop.

  5. #4
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&amp;amp;Heat&amp;amp;Dodgers&amp;amp;Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,241

    2017 nfl draft discussion thread

    I put "LOL" as the first comment , why was that deleted ? Smh lol



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  6. #5
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&amp;amp;Heat&amp;amp;Dodgers&amp;amp;Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,241

    2017 nfl draft discussion thread

    I assume we go online next year heavy



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    I assume we go online next year heavy
    id assume we go hit the deep areas in this draft.

    Edge Rusher, TE, RB, CB look pretty good. throw some oline there cuz we should be needing some.

    i looked at the oline class. its decent at first glance atleast according the Bigboard i saw but its nothing special.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  8. #7
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&amp;amp;Heat&amp;amp;Dodgers&amp;amp;Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,241
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    I assume we go online next year heavy
    id assume we go hit the deep areas in this draft.

    Edge Rusher, TE, RB, CB look pretty good. throw some oline there cuz we should be needing some.

    i looked at the oline class. its decent at first glance atleast according the Bigboard i saw but its nothing special.

    We won't be going RB or CB

    And the boards and prospects will be 100% different a year from now



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    We won't be going RB or CB

    And the boards and prospects will be 100% different a year from now
    U don't pass on talent. Yes we have ivory and yeldon but both seem injury prone. Wether or not they seem to stay healthy in a committee remains to be seen but I can't see us passing up a back if there's value to be had. Its like picking Sheldon day this year.


    CB is meh. Have to remember prince probably isn't kept next year leaving us with likely ramsey-house-colvin-?-? And to be honest as u say Colvin seems average on peds so who knows if he will be better or worse of them.
    Semi differentv
    Last edited by TDjacksonville; 05-07-2016 at 01:37 PM.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  10. #9
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&amp;amp;Heat&amp;amp;Dodgers&amp;amp;Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,241
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    We won't be going RB or CB

    And the boards and prospects will be 100% different a year from now
    U don't pass on talent. Yes we have ivory and yeldon but both seem injury prone. Wether or not they seem to stay healthy in a committee remains to be seen but I can't see us passing up a back if there's value to be had. Its like picking Sheldon day this year.


    CB is meh. Have to remember prince probably isn't kept next year leaving us with likely ramsey-house-colvin-?-? And to be honest as u say Colvin seems average on peds so who knows if he will be better or worse of them.
    Semi differentv

    Ivory is injury prone? Lmao do you look at what you say sometimes ?

    Ivory has missed 2 games in 2 seasons

    46/48 games for a RB is awesome


    TJ played 12/16 as the main guy , so we have to see how his health will be with a 50/50 role

    I can see us taking one late is there's one with good value , I'm jut saying we're not gonna be taking one round 1 or 2

    CB is our best depth right now

    Ramsey/Prince/House/Colvin/Marshall

    Prince plays well we extend him

    He doesn't then yeah we might take one somewhere between 2-4



    Bortles has been sacked an NFL record for a QB in his first 2 seasons

    Some of that is his moving but a lot of it isn't

    I think the lines gonna be better this year

    But still not great

    And if we'v learned anything from
    Brady and the pats

    It's you should put a great line in front of your QB if you want him around along time

    I expect us to win 8-10 and compete for the division so even if Bechum works out I could see us taking a guard in the late first

    This year we had to many defensive holes to really draft Oline

    Next year should be different tho



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Ivory is injury prone? Lmao do you look at what you say sometimes ?

    Ivory has missed 2 games in 2 seasons

    46/48 games for a RB is awesome


    TJ played 12/16 as the main guy , so we have to see how his health will be with a 50/50 role

    I can see us taking one late is there's one with good value , I'm jut saying we're not gonna be taking one round 1 or 2

    CB is our best depth right now

    Ramsey/Prince/House/Colvin/Marshall

    Prince plays well we extend him

    He doesn't then yeah we might take one somewhere between 2-4



    Bortles has been sacked an NFL record for a QB in his first 2 seasons

    Some of that is his moving but a lot of it isn't

    I think the lines gonna be better this year

    But still not great

    And if we'v learned anything from
    Brady and the pats

    It's you should put a great line in front of your QB if you want him around along time

    I expect us to win 8-10 and compete for the division so even if Bechum works out I could see us taking a guard in the late first

    This year we had to many defensive holes to really draft Oline

    Next year should be different tho
    Injury prone doesn't necessarily mean missing games. It can mean simply being on the injured list week in and out. Ivory by that definition is injury-prone.

    https://m.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootba...njury_history/

    Take a nice gander at that. Clear as pretty much day he is injury-prone.

    By defense u mean pretty much the dline seeing we spent 4 or 5 depending how u view Holmes as an Otto or LEO.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  12. #11
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&amp;amp;Heat&amp;amp;Dodgers&amp;amp;Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,241
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Ivory is injury prone? Lmao do you look at what you say sometimes ?

    Ivory has missed 2 games in 2 seasons

    46/48 games for a RB is awesome


    TJ played 12/16 as the main guy , so we have to see how his health will be with a 50/50 role

    I can see us taking one late is there's one with good value , I'm jut saying we're not gonna be taking one round 1 or 2

    CB is our best depth right now

    Ramsey/Prince/House/Colvin/Marshall

    Prince plays well we extend him

    He doesn't then yeah we might take one somewhere between 2-4



    Bortles has been sacked an NFL record for a QB in his first 2 seasons

    Some of that is his moving but a lot of it isn't

    I think the lines gonna be better this year

    But still not great

    And if we'v learned anything from
    Brady and the pats

    It's you should put a great line in front of your QB if you want him around along time

    I expect us to win 8-10 and compete for the division so even if Bechum works out I could see us taking a guard in the late first

    This year we had to many defensive holes to really draft Oline

    Next year should be different tho
    Injury prone doesn't necessarily mean missing games. It can mean simply being on the injured list week in and out. Ivory by that definition is injury-prone.

    https://m.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootba...njury_history/

    Take a nice gander at that. Clear as pretty much day he is injury-prone.

    By defense u mean pretty much the dline seeing we spent 4 or 5 depending how u view Holmes as an Otto or LEO.

    Ivory is not injury prone no matter how you look at it

    I meant he missed 2 games in 3 seasons btw

    And no not just dline

    We also added Ramsey(21) , Prince (26) , Gibson (25) , Jack(20) and added sample last year who will be the starting SS this year if it's a real competition



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Ivory is not injury prone no matter how you look at it

    I meant he missed 2 games in 3 seasons btw

    And no not just dline

    We also added Ramsey(21) , Prince (26) , Gibson (25) , Jack(20) and added sample last year who will be the starting SS this year if it's a real competition
    We are talking draft so scratch prince, gipson, Jackson.

    Your telling me we needed 5 new linemen while letting 2 go(Fowler and yannick replace them) so essentially add 3 more dline to arguebly our deepest part of the roster. I could see wr being considered deepest but it's really neck and neck with maybe slight advantage to wr since they have 2 studs while dline has maybe 1(Jackson).

    Its proven this year dc will draft a player wether he's needed or not(day)when there's value to be had.

    Tell that to that link. Dude is injury prone.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  14. #13
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&amp;amp;Heat&amp;amp;Dodgers&amp;amp;Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,241
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Ivory is not injury prone no matter how you look at it

    I meant he missed 2 games in 3 seasons btw

    And no not just dline

    We also added Ramsey(21) , Prince (26) , Gibson (25) , Jack(20) and added sample last year who will be the starting SS this year if it's a real competition
    We are talking draft so scratch prince, gipson, Jackson.

    Your telling me we needed 5 new linemen while letting 2 go(Fowler and yannick replace them) so essentially add 3 more dline to arguebly our deepest part of the roster. I could see wr being considered deepest but it's really neck and neck with maybe slight advantage to wr since they have 2 studs while dline has maybe 1(Jackson).

    Its proven this year dc will draft a player wether he's needed or not(day)when there's value to be had.

    Tell that to that link. Dude is injury prone.

    No , you don't throw those players out lmao

    There young and apart of this defense so there gonna affect draft plans

    And i don't give 2 ***** about that link

    If you play 46/48 games your not an injury risk



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    No , you don't throw those players out lmao

    There young and apart of this defense so there gonna affect draft plans

    And i don't give 2 ***** about that link

    If you play 46/48 games your not an injury risk
    We were talking just the draft and u bring in free agents. Seems like your grasping for straws.

    Yes the free agents might have affected the draft some but by all reports the our 1st 2 picks/choices were #1 and #4 on our big board. That tells me We draft semi-bpa.

    Tell me how adding day for instance will help this team when it appears, assuming marks is completely healthy, he's likely the 3rd stringer at both 3tech and nt and that's not bringing Tyson nor Odrick into the mix on the inside.

    Missed 6 games plus 4 preseason with just hamstring issues. Add in a meniscus, a linsfranc, and a sports hernia.
    That's pretty much what I refer as an injury prone guy.

    He has missed 26 out of 108 games in his nfl career with injuries and being inactive.
    Last edited by TDjacksonville; 05-07-2016 at 07:19 PM.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Just for YOLO
    23: R1P23 OT MASON COLE MICHIGAN<--potential starter at LT or C and could probably play guard(spent last year learning center in spring) and started 2 years at Left Tackle and this year is reportedly taking over Center(centers are more valuable in college it seems).
    55: R2P23 DE DEVONTE FIELDS LOUISVILLE<--leo/otto Help. can never have enough pass rushers.
    87: R3P23 TE JORDAN LEGGETT CLEMSON<--lewis replacement
    119: R4P23 RB DONNEL PUMPHREY SAN DIEGO STATE<--change of pace RB.
    150: R5P23 CB SHAQ WIGGINS LOUISVILLE<--competition for Slot Corner(he was originally a georgia guy got into some trouble and transfered)
    181: R6P22 G GREG PYKE GEORGIA<--potential starting guard or depth.
    213: R7P23 OT CHAD WHEELER USC<--just some Oline help.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •