Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2016 yearly GT

Crazy how they have won games with this line up
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

At the beginning of the Cubs series I looked at their schedule over the next 20 games and figured that maybe they would win 5.

Hilarious what chase is doing to the mutts. Still love that swing!

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Hilarious what chase is doing to the mutts. Still love that swing!
    I was watching the game with two Mets fans last night who hate Utley and I want to say they said "I ****ing hate Chase Utley" a good twenty times. Meanwhile I had a gigantic smile on my face.

This is awful, is this The beggining of a huge reality check For us? :Laugh2:

Yeah under .500 by 10 games at all star break

Couple more rested abs for Howard. stupid playing him

Stupid move by Pete. Jeremy pitched only 79 pitched to shut down the bats. No reason to move onto neris. It's OK to not use him ALL the time. Bats are still terrible.

Yeah your are right, but if you notice as the game took is course the nats started hitting him harder, and Neris to Jenmar has been amazing, I think an argument can be made on both sides.

I only hope that because of that double they don't proclaim Howard as the starter again.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Dome dude threw a bottle at Howard, I blame it on Mackanin if you put Howard to pinch hit as our last chancr to win, he is setting us up For failure and exposing Howard to what happened.

I think any one could have pinch hit but him.

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    Dome dude threw a bottle at Howard, I blame it on Mackanin if you put Howard to pinch hit as our last chancr to win, he is setting us up For failure and exposing Howard to what happened.

I think any one could have pinch hit but him.
    I blame the idiot that threw the bottle. Howard is the greatest first baseman in Phillies history. He gave us many great moments. it's his last go 'round and he deserves respect.

Quote Originally Posted by jc27 View Post
    I blame the idiot that threw the bottle. Howard is the greatest first baseman in Phillies history. He gave us many great moments. it's his last go 'round and he deserves respect.
    Yes, you have a good point, but Pete should know better than putting the worst hitter in the majors in the last AB.

My last post is more of an irrational rant.

Back to back for us, let's keep the old school unis.

Going to be a rough week and a half facing the Cubs, Nats, and Blue Jays in a back-back. Hopefully they can manage to go 5-5 during that tough stretch.

3-7 maybe...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast