Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 yearly GT

The Kyle Kendrick did amass 81 career victories. Not quite 200 like ILikeThePhils thought he would get (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...light=kendrick). But a nice little career, dare I say more-than-most expected out of him.

90% of the posters in that thread have died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I know it's sad. I remember 20 plus just during games. Now there is only a few a day.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Remember the good old days? when almost all of our players started for the ASG, those GTs were crazy.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Yeah I remember getting railed for not having a new GT done now it's not worth my time

I dont mind posting even when we are bad... Life caught up to me is why I am not as active and havent been as active... Took my niece from my druggie sister and well... 16 year old highschool girl.... I am working as much as possible to try and make sure she doesnt have to deal with student loans and **** because she wants to go into animal science. I will post more in here in the near future though... the future is bright for the phillies : )

Also I miss sexicano

Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    The Kyle Kendrick did amass 81 career victories. Not quite 200 like ILikeThePhils thought he would get (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...light=kendrick). But a nice little career, dare I say more-than-most expected out of him.
    Lol he was so underrated on here.... He will always hold a special place in my heart... when we were hot I took my dad to a phillies game and made sure it was when KK pitched... He hated KK but at the time Id rather have gone to a KK game over a hamels/doc or whoever was in our rotation game

Good luck with your niece bro.

You know, I really thought the whole KK love was a joke to troll us LOL.

Fred and JHG

Good luck with that niece thing MTM.

Props.LgnD.

Fred must be in the cowgirls forum, I still do his recipe for pickles.

- I love Ray Lewis.

Tonight's game reminded me of watching Lidge post '08

So frustrating waking the first batter who ended up as tying run. I imagine was closer role will change hand many times. The bats are just brutal too. 5 our 6 innings of 123 tonight. No battling. Still happy with where they are. Love thinking about the fact of having Asher, Thompson, appel, etc still in the minors.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I dont mind posting even when we are bad... Life caught up to me is why I am not as active and havent been as active... Took my niece from my druggie sister and well... 16 year old highschool girl.... I am working as much as possible to try and make sure she doesnt have to deal with student loans and **** because she wants to go into animal science. I will post more in here in the near future though... the future is bright for the phillies : )

Also I miss sexicano

Yeah I guess life caught up with most of us. I began to roam the forums again regularly this past December because I am assigned to a desk job this year, but it'll never be like before.

Props.LgnD.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc Wreaker View Post
    Yeah I guess life caught up with most of us. I began to roam the forums again regularly this past December because I am assigned to a desk job this year, but it'll never be like before.
    This is exactly me again too except it was March.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Well nobody thought Jeanmar would have a perfect season, at least we are playing great against good teams, we were close to taking the series from the cards.

- I love Ray Lewis.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast