Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Looking for critics.

ESPN 10 man H2H Points Dynasty league.

Very important to remember it is a Dynasty League which means we keep most of our roster.

C- Napoli
    1B- Michael Young
    2B- Jason Kipnis
    3B- Brett Lawrie
    SS- Dee Gordon
    2B/SS- Kelly Johnson
    1B/3B- Paul Goldschmidt
    OF- Matt Kemp
    OF- Adam Jones
    OF- Ichiro Suzuki
    OF- Cameron Maybin
    OF- Mike Trout
    UTIL- Jhonny Peralta
    Bench- Brandon Belt
    Bench- Dayan Viciedo

P- Gio Gonzalez
    SP- Felix Hernandez
    SP- David Price
    SP- Josh Johnson
    SP- Yovani Gallardo
    RP- Brandon League
    RP- Jose Valverde
    BENCH- Brandon Morrow
    BENCH- Brandon McCarthy
    BENCH- Manny Banuelos

Feedback would be awesome.

SP looks like a nice strength. Your obviously in a deep offensive league. The offense looks nicely filled out as you have a player of value in each spot. Trouts playing time could be a ?.

The only criticism would be that your relying on alot guy's reaching there potential. You may struggle in the power department this year. Then again maybe Goldsmchidt, Lawrie, Kipnis each hit 25-30 which is possible.

Overall team looks good and has alot of great young players for a keeper league.

SP is strong. Because of the leave being dynasty your offense is cool b/c a bunch of your offensive players look like they were later round selections looking for a breakout year.

Kipnis, lawrie, Gordon, goldschmidt are all risks but if they pan out your golden for years to come

Thanks for the input fellas. Good to know that I am not the only one who thinks in terms of a dynasty I did pretty decent. I know as owners we tend to overrate our own but, I think if a few things happen my way then I am in for a good dynasty team.

I know it's dynasty and you have to look to the future, but you do have alot of guys who you are hoping turn out like most people think. It's a solid team, SP is nice, worry about your power numbers, but overall not shabby

Thanks for the feedback.

Pretty random but, I saw this thread I made and felt compelled to let you all know that around week 2 or 3 I dropped Mike Trout cause I needed to add a bat.....

Worst move made in dynasty league history.