Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 130 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1936
    Not sure if they'd do that trade, but I'd be all in for that. Definately don't need Teague or Holiday if we got Fultz. Could spend the money on a wing and a big though.

Orl can have Telly for free if they want. but a second round would be nice.

I'd be willing to talk trade with them about Jabari.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    If he doesn't get fired, we should offer Teletovic and our 2nd round pick for the magic's 2nd round pick which is like pick 34. We lose $10.5 Mil in salary plus move up to a better chance at getting a decent player in this deep draft. They get a player that they are targeting while giving up very little. Sounds like a win/win for both teams.
    I love the idea of a pick swap. Telly and our second round pick #49 for Magic's second round pick #34. That's could be our combo guard like you guys been suggesting. NBAdraft.net has combo guard 6'5" Edmond Sumner at #34.

Draftexpress has Motley, Bell, Bacon, Oliver, Morris, Hart, and Peters all available at 34.

The guards out of those are Bacon, Morris, and Hart.

Jawan Evans may be available at 34 too. He is getting some 1st round selections on some mocks, but several have him going in the early 2nd too.

I think that the trade makes perfect sence. The magic get the outside shooter they are after based on the list of players they are interested in and all they give up is 14 places on their 2nd round draft choice from 34 to 48.

Anybody got any connections so we can get this discussion rolling. Hopefully Teletovic lights it up in the playoffs and we can just get pick 34 instead of a swap.

Considering Telly is shooting 37 percent from the floor and 34 from 3 I doubt he lights it up in the playoffs. Probably won't see much playing time tbh. Giannis will be playing 42 minutes per game most likely.

Bucks send Jabari Parker, Mirza Teletovic and Pick 48 to Orlando for pick 4,(approximately) and 34. Bucks clear over $17 Mil in cap space. At pick 4 we get our Pg of the future. We draft a Center at pick 18 and a wing or PF at pick 34.

Pick 4 - Fox or Smith
    Pick 18 - Patton, Jarrett Allen, Adebayo or Swannigan
    Pick 34 - J Hart, D. Bacon, J Bell, J Motley - If pick is a PF we sign a wing FA, if pick is a wing we sign a PF FA

Starters - Fox, Brogdon, Middleton, Giannis, Thon
    2nd Unit - Delly, Jet, Pick 34 & $10-15 Mil free agent and Moose resigns
    extra's - Payton, Vaughn, Henson, Pick 18 Center
    Last edited by HacksawButch; 04-11-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Our luck Hawes opts out and Magic give him a contract and were stuck with Telly. I prefer to almost bring Hawes back. He's a better shooter. Hawes showed more in the little time we had him then Telly all season.

I was going to suggest George Hill as a potential for us this offseason. I think he'd be an awesome fit as a guy who can defend the point, is a smart and willing passer and can hit 3s. Even though he's already 30, he's probably a guy who ages well since he doesn't have a ton of wear on the tires (didn't play huge minutes early in his career) and he's not a guy who relies on athleticism.

That being said, I read a report that he may be seeking a max deal. So if that's the case, then he's out of the question.

So I'll bring up a different guy. If moose walks, how do you guys feel about Alex Len. He's a former high pick (in a weak draft) who never really put it together. One article I read doesn't seem to think he's a major priority for Phoenix to bring back, so maybe we can steal him on the relatively cheap. He's still pretty young and has some decent tools.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I was going to suggest George Hill as a potential for us this offseason. I think he'd be an awesome fit as a guy who can defend the point, is a smart and willing passer and can hit 3s. Even though he's already 30, he's probably a guy who ages well since he doesn't have a ton of wear on the tires (didn't play huge minutes early in his career) and he's not a guy who relies on athleticism.

That being said, I read a report that he may be seeking a max deal. So if that's the case, then he's out of the question.

So I'll bring up a different guy. If moose walks, how do you guys feel about Alex Len. He's a former high pick (in a weak draft) who never really put it together. One article I read doesn't seem to think he's a major priority for Phoenix to bring back, so maybe we can steal him on the relatively cheap. He's still pretty young and has some decent tools.
    I think it all depends on what we can unload. I would desperately be trying to make a deal early in offseason and if Moose opts out I wouldn't mind Len but he has been getting posterized on dunks and that about sums up his career thus far lol. I think a Teague or Holiday would be nice but way NBA is now guys probably get huge deal. I think Bucks will remain relatively quiet in FA in offseason.

I was hoping for a Teague or Holiday as well. But seems a few teams have interests in Holiday. Haven't heard much about Teague though. He did sign a contract with us once but Hawks matched it. Maybe tries again? We have like what $15M to $18M if Moose stays? Or is that if he opts out. I forgot already. I think all these PG gonna get a huge payday. Hill probably get the max as well. Shame Hennigan got fired. We maybe could of gave Telly away easily to the Magic.

If Moose stays we are about $1 Mil over the cap without any free agents and thats assuming Hawes opts out. I think Hill would be a great fit, but definately out of our price range. We definately should look to move either or both of Henson and Telly. If Moose opts out though Henson is our only backup to Thon. Telly should be the 1st man out, if we can find a way to dump him. If Moose opts in then Henson would move up to 1st priority to dump.

Delly could be the 3rd option to trade, but we need another PG if we trade Delly, so we may need to keep him for another year, unless Payton can take over his role.

I don't see us signing any free agents unless we're able to dump a contract. We'll bring back JET and 1 of Monroe/Snell and then low priced FA's and draft picks.

I wonder if one of the teams taking a PG in the top 4 and are going to take Ball would deal like a reasonable contract like D'Angelo Russell to the Bucks if Ball is at 3. Might need a third team as Lakers contracts are either too bad i.e. Deng or not trading that player i.e. Randle/Ingram

If Moose opts in and Hawes opts out, we are $1 Mil over cap. We resign Tony Snell and Jet and let Beasley walk. Then we add 2 draft picks to fill out our roster. Snell gets $10 Mil per season and with Jet we are $12 Mil above cap, but still under tax line by $7 or 8 Mil, before rookie contracts. Any chance we get to unload Telly or Henson we take.

Starters - Thon, Giannis, Middleton, Snell, Brogdon
    2nd Unit - Moose, Telly, pick, Jet/Vaughn, Delly
    3rd Unit - Henson, Parker, pick, Vaughn/JET, Payton Bucks win 48 games and make Eastern conference Finals.

After next season, we have enough cap space to sign either Moose or Jabari unless we're able to dump Henson and Telly. We should offer our 2018 1st round pick with Telly and Henson for some cheap junk players to obtain more cap room.

A month before next years trade deadline, we need to start Henson and feature Teletovic in an attempt to find new homes for them at the deadline. Even if it means we win 3 or 4 less games, it will be worth it if we're able to dump either contract. Same goes for Delly id Payton shows he could be a capable backup PG.

Page 94 of 130 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast