Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 86 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1936
  1. #1276
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Schofield, WI
    Posts
    1,574
    The mental battle will be just as big for Jabari. Hope he can come back and show something

  2. #1277
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Mukwonago, WI
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    The mental battle will be just as big for Jabari. Hope he can come back and show something
    I'm also hoping he can get into the gym sooner rather than later. He should be walking within a month (not sure if he had a meniscus repair or not as I believe that makes it 8 weeks with crutches). Figure he can really hit the weight room and work on his shot while he's rehabbing. He should be able to do full leg strength training almost immediately and he can even take jumpers within about 3 months. As long as the knee builds strength back he should have time to really improve his game while he's out.

  3. #1278
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,606
    I can't figure out why Terrence Jones hasn't played. He has been on the team a week, I'd like to see if he can be the 4 next year with Parker out. He should be playing over Henson and Tely at this point.

  4. #1279
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NW Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,129
    Quote Originally Posted by jay87shot View Post
    I can't figure out why Terrence Jones hasn't played. He has been on the team a week, I'd like to see if he can be the 4 next year with Parker out. He should be playing over Henson and Tely at this point.
    I agree, that it would be nice to see him, especiallly since he could be a cheaper fill in for Parker for next season. I do get that the way the team is playing and winning, it's not an ideal time to be experimenting with new players in the lineup though.

  5. #1280
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21,504
    Jones was a nice signing. But a bit odd since he's a PF. We have Giannis racking up heavy minutes most games. Till he was gassed and now Kidd finally trimmed his minutes but Telly getting some action now. Seemed like most games Giannis was darn near 40 minutes a game for a while there. Also with Parker out we really didn't gain any extra minutes since we got Middleton back.

  6. #1281
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NW Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,129
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Jones was a nice signing. But a bit odd since he's a PF. We have Giannis racking up heavy minutes most games. Till he was gassed and now Kidd finally trimmed his minutes but Telly getting some action now. Seemed like most games Giannis was darn near 40 minutes a game for a while there. Also with Parker out we really didn't gain any extra minutes since we got Middleton back.
    Beasley has been out almost as long as Parker, so we should have gained Beasley's minutes. It's not like Giannis couldn't play the 3 instead of the 4 for a few minutes.

  7. #1282
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Schofield, WI
    Posts
    1,574
    It is impossible to figure out Kidd's rotations. Telly played good last night so he won't sniff the floor for a few games. Hawes played good and Henson was garbage and Henson suddenly gets minutes again. But he's playing better at least. Delly was awful for 20 games or so now has had a few nice ones in a row. Vaughn had a nice 4Q and then nada. Who knows.

  8. #1283
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NW Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,129
    Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    It is impossible to figure out Kidd's rotations. Telly played good last night so he won't sniff the floor for a few games. Hawes played good and Henson was garbage and Henson suddenly gets minutes again. But he's playing better at least. Delly was awful for 20 games or so now has had a few nice ones in a row. Vaughn had a nice 4Q and then nada. Who knows.
    I would agree that it's time to have a little more consistency in the lineups. The Vaughn thing I understand. He only got minutes because Telly and Brogdon were out. But how he figures which games he plays Telly and which he doesn't and the same with Henson. It's probably time to drop Thons minutes down too in order to make a serious playoff push.

  9. #1284
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21,504
    What's really weird is the Jones signing. Hammond should of pulled a Moneyball and traded guys Kidd like to play. Especially Henson.

  10. #1285
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Schofield, WI
    Posts
    1,574
    If I was the Bucks biggest needs are first and foremost a big that is a rim-running shot blocker and a PG. I see Brogdon as more an SG. Bucks have plenty of wings especially if Snell is back. Maybe Bucks can get Teague in FA, deal some scrubs like Henson and draft a big/PF. Maybe trade player/16 or whatever pick Bucks have for the 10 pick and get Williams from A&M.

  11. #1286
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21,504
    Where we getting this rim protector? Doubt the draft gifts us one let alone Kidd plays him a ton. Teague be okay. But after he got match I was like meh with him. Still wished that Lillard rumor was true. I'd give up the farm for him.

  12. #1287
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Mukwonago, WI
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Where we getting this rim protector? Doubt the draft gifts us one let alone Kidd plays him a ton. Teague be okay. But after he got match I was like meh with him. Still wished that Lillard rumor was true. I'd give up the farm for him.
    Need to draft one. There's really no other way to get one without paying the max. At our draft slot we need to take a flyer on a raw athlete that has a big strong body and hope he can develop. No reason we can't get that in the draft, but unlikely any big will be able to seriously contribute their rookie year.

    Bam and Bridges looked great last night. Beachem not so much. I still like Swanigan if we can get him in the second round. And I'm seriously jealous of whomever gets Josh Jackson at this point. I've watched him a few times but against MSU he showed his potential. Projected at No. 3 in the draft but I wouldn't be surprised if he moves up to 1 with a good run in the tourney.

  13. #1288
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21,504
    I'll have to watch more Bam on youtube. I watched like 1 or 2 clips a month or so back. Seems like he has the knack for getting offense boards which would be nice. Does he have a jump shot or just a dunk and hook shot? So more less a Henson but better rebounder then Henson? Sanders lite?

  14. #1289
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,606
    I expect Monroe and Hawes to opt out of there contracts so we should have a little bit of cash to look at a 5 or maybe a sharpshooter. There aren't a ton of great options really Mason Plumlee, Alex Len, Willie Reed, Serge Ibaka, Taj Gibson, Amir Johnson, among less attractive others. I think Serge and Plumlee will be a little out of our range unless we can unload Henson or Tele as well. I like Willie Reed best as a free agent option. A shooter like JJ Reddick or Kyle Korver might make sense if we lose Snell and/Beasley. I wouldn't mind sniffing around Norman Powell, Tim Hardaway Jr., Rudy Gay, and Shabazz Muhammad if the price is right (and we lose Snell/Beasley)

    I am liking Bam more and more each time I watch Kentucky, his is a smart player and has a nice all around game. He has a nice mid-range game and post moves but needs a little work on footwork. Between him and Thon I could see the makings of a excellent front court to pair with Giannis, Middleton, and Parker. Does anyone think Bonzie Colson could have a chance being a 6'5" power foward, I like his game but I'm not sure if he can exist in the modern nba without a 3 point shot. Is he more of a free agent everyone wants to bring into camp type prospect?

  15. #1290
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Schofield, WI
    Posts
    1,574
    Quote Originally Posted by jay87shot View Post
    I expect Monroe and Hawes to opt out of there contracts so we should have a little bit of cash to look at a 5 or maybe a sharpshooter. There aren't a ton of great options really Mason Plumlee, Alex Len, Willie Reed, Serge Ibaka, Taj Gibson, Amir Johnson, among less attractive others. I think Serge and Plumlee will be a little out of our range unless we can unload Henson or Tele as well. I like Willie Reed best as a free agent option. A shooter like JJ Reddick or Kyle Korver might make sense if we lose Snell and/Beasley. I wouldn't mind sniffing around Norman Powell, Tim Hardaway Jr., Rudy Gay, and Shabazz Muhammad if the price is right (and we lose Snell/Beasley)

    I am liking Bam more and more each time I watch Kentucky, his is a smart player and has a nice all around game. He has a nice mid-range game and post moves but needs a little work on footwork. Between him and Thon I could see the makings of a excellent front court to pair with Giannis, Middleton, and Parker. Does anyone think Bonzie Colson could have a chance being a 6'5" power foward, I like his game but I'm not sure if he can exist in the modern nba without a 3 point shot. Is he more of a free agent everyone wants to bring into camp type prospect?
    Agree, have to draft one. All the bigs in FA stink or are over Bucks price range. Beachem really disappointed in tourney. Looked like confidence took a hit. I go Monte Morris or Bacon if still there for second round. Maybe trade 16/player to someone for 10 and take Williams. He is exact type of guy Bucks need. Bonzie Colson is only 6-5 but has a 7-2 wing span which Bucks love but not sure he can guard enough. Also, he does have a jump shot or at least started to develop one. Shot 26-60 from 3 in the regular season this year and hit 4 3s vs. West Virginia.

Page 86 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •