Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128
Results 1,906 to 1,915 of 1915
    Raptors have less to offer then the Bucks do. Unless its like Lowry and DD for Irving and Smith. Then if LeBron bolts its more a less Cleveland Raptors next year.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Raptors have less to offer then the Bucks do. Unless its like Lowry and DD for Irving and Smith. Then if LeBron bolts its more a less Cleveland Raptors next year.
    I think the Cavs are crazy with what they're looking for. Said their target is Porzingas. Not gonna happen. I'd take Kristaps right now over Kyrie, not to mention his control, cost, and age. If they're looking for a young player that is already good they're not going to get that. They could potentially get a rookie that was a high pick, but then they most likely won't have the talent to win this season. I don't see that as a good option.

The Bucks have a couple of options beyond making a trade to drop back below the luxury-tax line, as Gery Woelfel of WoelfelPressBox.com points out. Citing sources, Woelfel calculates the current Milwaukee payroll at $120.6MM, which would put it approximately $1.4MM over the tax threshold. The Bucks could shed some*payroll by either releasing point guard Gary Payton Jr., who has a non-guaranteed $1.3MM deal, and/or waiving*Spencer Hawes’ $6.5MM contract. By using the stretch provision, the Bucks could reduce Hawes’ 2017/18 cap hit by more than $4MM.
    https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2017/08/...medium=twitter

I wouldn't stretch Hawes expiring deal. Just waive GP2. By Gery's figures though we be a $100K over yet with GP2 waived.

Bulls to buyout Wade. Waived unguaranteed GP2. Stretch Hawes. Bingo. Brogdon, Wade, Middleton, Giannis, Maker not to shabby. Then Parker back in February as the super sub. Also Snell 6th man out of the gates.

I'd stretch Hawes if it lands us Wade after his buyout from the Bulls. Otherwise forget about it.

if we got wade and had a healthy team i think wed make it to the finals quite honestly. thats just me though.

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

Bill Simmons and Kevin O'Connor mentioned on a podcast that Middleton, Brogdon, Moose and a unprotected first for Irving and Shumpert isn't enough for the Cavs.

Then it's a pass for me. Adding moose too the deal is a little too much. If we made the deal, I'd want to use moose to add another wing.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Bulls to buyout Wade. Waived unguaranteed GP2. Stretch Hawes. Bingo. Brogdon, Wade, Middleton, Giannis, Maker not to shabby. Then Parker back in February as the super sub. Also Snell 6th man out of the gates.
    Wade would be a nice pick for the team with his veteran and championship leadership along with drawing the Illinois fan base. It was said that the Bucks, Cavs, Lakers, Rockets and are the teams Wade would join if he reach a buyout.