Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 1,546 to 1,548 of 1548
    Hey guys "BUCK WILD" is back and I would like to know what is everybody's opinion or idea on what our Bucks need to do this offseason. I know a lot of our actions depends on what Monroe and Hawes do.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Hey guys "BUCK WILD" is back and I would like to know what is everybody's opinion or idea on what our Bucks need to do this offseason. I know a lot of our actions depends on what Monroe and Hawes do.
    Glad you're out of jail Buck! I dunno, I think the draft is really going to dictate as I would hope Bucks go BPA or who they deem a HR pick with crazy upside i.e. Giannis, Thon regardless of Moose opts in or not. Going to be interesting with Hammond gone if draft strategy and FA strategy changes. It certainly will to a degree but Bucks need to get a GM ASAP. Remember Hammond was great drafter but when he was rushed came in just weeks before first draft with Bucks it was Joe Alexander as the pick. He was great drafter. Less than a month from draft and less than 6 weeks from FA opening and no GM. Not ideal.

My thoughts:

Trade 2 of Henson, Telly, Delly.
    Hopefully have a good draft
    Sign and trade Snell unless 2 guys are dealt.
    *I think Moose opts in. Hawes as well.

Most likely our roster pretty much the same with or without Moose and Hawes. Besides our draft picks. Barring any trades.