Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
    why on EARTH would we resort to franchise tagging him?!
    seriously, while he's not to blame for last night's loss, he also didn't show any more 'gotta keep him' plays either

And you know the staff loves Teddy, making it quite likely he beats Case out for the job (whether we agree or not)

If there's indeed a new OC, he'd prefer a QB that HE likes....and we don't know who that is yet.

But there is simply zero zip nada logic to pay Case $23mil. You make a 2/30 ish offer and/or you let him test the market and request the opportunity to match. But you don't spend that kind of money Case when it's obvious you've got more holes to fill.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I'm on board with all 3 QBs need to go. If one wants to stay and be the backup, cool. Otherwise I'd like to see us go get Alex Smith or Cousins. Both would be a definite upgrade.
    O line needs some work too. They got owned by Philly D line last night.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

This team, like every other viking team in history, is pathetic. I dont mind getting rid of all three qb's either. This team needs to be revamped a little, so if we are lucky we can watch them get blown out in another championship game 10 years from now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Kirk Cousins inside for at least half his games?? I like Kirk a lot to be honest. Love his fire and it could be something that kicks us in the ***.

My biggest concern is putting a QB back there that is not mobile. Our OL got better but we still need lots of work. I'm really hoping Pat takes that next step which I expect that he will. Berger is pretty much out the door so perhaps a new guard or move Remmers to RG and get a RT.

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    This team, like every other viking team in history, is pathetic. I dont mind getting rid of all three qb's either. This team needs to be revamped a little, so if we are lucky we can watch them get blown out in another championship game 10 years from now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    9 years, that is the trend...So 2026....good God please don't make me wait that long.

Ben McAdoo and Mike McCoy are in the running to take over as the new OC. Not sure how I feel about McAdoo. But he is a pretty offensive mind.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...oc-pat-shurmur

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Kirk Cousins inside for at least half his games?? I like Kirk a lot to be honest. Love his fire and it could be something that kicks us in the ***.

My biggest concern is putting a QB back there that is not mobile. Our OL got better but we still need lots of work. I'm really hoping Pat takes that next step which I expect that he will. Berger is pretty much out the door so perhaps a new guard or move Remmers to RG and get a RT.
    Kirk Cousins last 3 years:

48 games
    81 TD's
    36 INT
    13,176 yards
    67% completion rate

Average season as a starter: 27 TD/12 INT/4400 yds/67% passing

I'll take it, and we have the weapons for him to succeed!

2017 Vikings Small News Thread (News of players with no threads)

I really hope we don't franchise Keenum but it is better than overpay long term. I wouldn't mind looking outside our trio moving forward. I don't want Sam, case is solid but already like 30 and kinda meh, and Teddy is a ?.

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061