Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    Any updates on Reiff's ankle injury?
    David Chao, the former Chargers team doctor turned Twitter doctor, said Reiff injury looks mild and heíll be back in a week or two.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

#Faith

ANY vikings fan in Los Angeles? Letís meet setback up and watch the game Sunday at some bar ? Make it tredition ? La vikings fans maybe create a Facebook page or something?

I can't think of any other members here in the LA area. I could be wrong though.

Classless Pecker fan sent some hate mail to Barr recently. Barr said the letter alluded to him getting a spinal injury when we play them at the end of the season. Man, I can't stand those Cheeseheads....
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    Classless Pecker fan sent some hate mail to Barr recently. Barr said the letter alluded to him getting a spinal injury when we play them at the end of the season. Man, I can't stand those Cheeseheads....
    Ya that is some ******** but I try not to lump one bad apple in with the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    True that. I can't stand this one particular Cheesehead. haha
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

I live in Wisconsin. That's pretty accurate as to how A LOT of packer fans act. The day that play happened I was in a gas station and was getting yelled at(literally) by the staff and some of the customers because I supported "dirty" players and that I should "be ashamed" that my team can only win by playing to hurt Rodgers. It's not just one bad apple. It's their entitled attitude and belief that they are better people BECAUSE they are packer fans. I've also been told by more packer fans than I can count that the packer players are "just better people than the rest of the NFL" because they play on the packers. If you haven't already spend some time in Wisconsin and you will see exactly who these people are.

Quote Originally Posted by logan44 View Post
    I live in Wisconsin. That's pretty accurate as to how A LOT of packer fans act. The day that play happened I was in a gas station and was getting yelled at(literally) by the staff and some of the customers because I supported "dirty" players and that I should "be ashamed" that my team can only win by playing to hurt Rodgers. It's not just one bad apple. It's their entitled attitude and belief that they are better people BECAUSE they are packer fans. I've also been told by more packer fans than I can count that the packer players are "just better people than the rest of the NFL" because they play on the packers. If you haven't already spend some time in Wisconsin and you will see exactly who these people are.
    Try living around patriot fans, nothing worse then them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

I can't think of any other members here in the LA area. I could be wrong though.
    That sucks eagles and cowboy have a huge following out here. What part of the city do you reside?

Rodgers activated. "Packers are NFC NORTH and Super Bowl favorites" - Sports Media...

There is a report out there saying that Bruce Arians and the Cardinals are going to part ways after the season. If the Viking lose Shurmur, I would love to see them go after Arians for OC.

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T. View Post
    There is a report out there saying that Bruce Arians and the Cardinals are going to part ways after the season. If the Viking lose Shurmur, I would love to see them go after Arians for OC.
    I havent read anything recently but prior I read that it would be because he was ready to retire.

Harrison Smith - DB - Vikings
    Dec 27 - 10:27 AM

Vikings SS Harrison Smith was named NFC Defensive Player of the Week for Week 16.

Smith is having a monster season, yet was somehow not voted to the Pro Bowl. Last Saturday night against the Packers, Smith allowed just two catches for two total yards in his coverage and picked off Brett Hundley twice. Over the last four games, Smith has allowed just five catches for 13 yards. He also plays elite run defense. Smith is far-and-away Pro Football Focus' No. 1 safety.
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

That's what Harry does...he comes in and kicks *** and then just leaves. It don't bother him one bit.

Looks like Bradford is set to return to practice next week.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast