Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Jets Fan View Post
    Maybe if you were smart, you'd understand.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    Non contact injury, occurred while twisting the knee, wearing a brace, multiple (actual) doctors saying shots wouldn't help a bone bruise but he's still getting shots, inconclusive MRI. None of that stuff makes sense for a bone bruise. A lot of those symptoms you posted are also indicative of other ligament issues. I'm not saying he tore something. Could have strained a ligament or aggravated the scar tissue or something. All I'm saying is, I'm confident its not a bone bruise. Sure theres a decent chance I'm wrong but I don't see it adding up at all.
    I agree, it doesn't add up. It's been reported that the MRI showed so much scar tissue that it was difficult to accurately read the MRI. The Vikings do not seem to be straight forward with injuries, as they should. I wouldn't give out details to the public. It makes me wonder, though. Just like Teddy's leg basically fell off during a "non contact" drill. I don't buy it.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

#Faith

Or maybe it happened during a contact play but he didn't immediately notice or feel it until a few plays later, where no contact occurred

I'd side w team doctors over PSD doctors personally.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Or maybe it happened during a contact play but he didn't immediately notice or feel it until a few plays later, where no contact occurred

I'd side w team doctors over PSD doctors personally.

Team doctors put him in a brace and have been giving him injections. Both those things you don't do for a bone bruise. Also both Zimmer and Sam said he twisted it in a non-contact play. No one from the team has come out and said it was a bone bruise.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

It's a sprain and they are being overly cautious. Which they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T. View Post
    It's a sprain and they are being overly cautious. Which they should be.
    Thats my guess too but it makes me feel uneasy when they say they couldn't be 100% sure there was no tear because of the scar tissue.

Team doctors put him in a brace and have been giving him injections. Both those things you don't do for a bone bruise. Also both Zimmer and Sam said he twisted it in a non-contact play. No one from the team has come out and said it was a bone bruise.
    Couldn't the injection be for pain though?

It would be nice for the team to just announce where our starting QB is health wise.

Is that right? You suddenly know protocol for bone bruises? When and who has had a bone bruise on the knee that you can name? Anyone?

I love how everyone here is suddenly has a medical degree. Hilarious, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    WTF, I can't make a joke to make light of a previous comment without your little demeaning display? Jeez!

You know, if I didn't know better I'd think you and Cubby Joe attack nearly every single post of mine in a passive-aggressive manner taking snipets or any statement and twisting it in a negative light. I think both of you still harbor malice toward me simply because I didn't agree with you regarding your adoration for Bridgewater. Your butts still hurt because someone dared to disagree with your mantra and pointing out that he's a mediocre talent at this point and we missed out on selecting Carr. Yeah, you don't like to hear that.

I think you little circle jerks want everyone to agree with your views and opposing views are essentially not tolerated not unlike the idiotic snowflakes trying to suppress free speech because things don't align perfectly with their world view. Just saying.
    Last edited by Ex-Jets Fan; 09-22-2017 at 08:01 AM.

WTF, I can't make a joke to make light of a previous comment without your little demeaning display? Jeez!

You know, if I didn't know better I'd think you and Cubby Joe attack nearly every single post of mine in a passive-aggressive manner taking snipets or any statement and twisting it in a negative light. I think both of you still harbor malice toward me simply because I didn't agree with you regarding your adoration for Bridgewater. Your butts still hurt because someone dared to disagree with your mantra and pointing out that he's a mediocre talent at this point and we missed out on selecting Carr. Yeah, you don't like to hear that.

I think you little circle jerks want everyone to agree with your views and opposing views are essentially not tolerated not unlike the idiotic snowflakes trying to suppress free speech because things don't align perfectly with their world view. Just saying.
    Wow...😕 It's actually kind of funny because I'm pretty sure this guy doesn't realize he's describing himself.

wow, just wow....it's OK for you to say I'm not smart, jokingly or not, but all I did was (jokingly I might add) post a face palm to it........and THAT'S demeaning? smh

You also never did catch that in no way did I ever say I adored Teddy. I've said I like him because it's obvious his teammates do. I like what I believe his game could be, but if you'd been here longer (and I may have said it since) I actually preferred Carr over (especially trading up to get) Bridgewater.

There's no conspiracy theory here, so please take off the aluminum hat.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Is that right? You suddenly know protocol for bone bruises? When and who has had a bone bruise on the knee that you can name? Anyone?

I love how everyone here is suddenly has a medical degree. Hilarious, actually.
    I follow doctors on twitter who use to be team doctors and everyone that I have seen comment on Bradford said that you wouldn't give injections for a bone bruise. The knee brace is a logical deduction that the brace is only for maintaining the stability in the knee. A bone bruise wouldn't effect stability.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Couldn't the injection be for pain though?

Apparently not. Couple of team doctors were asked in the injections could be for pain and they said it wouldn't help a bone bruise.

Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast