Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Regarding our two returning OL in Loadholt and Sullivan I feel between the two only Loadholt might be back, you rarely hear of a player talking about having a "bad back", those injuries stick with you.

I hope I'm wrong because he's a top 5 player at C but it would not surprise me if Sully is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by DIRKDIGGGL3R View Post
    Regarding our two returning OL in Loadholt and Sullivan I feel between the two only Loadholt might be back, you rarely hear of a player talking about having a "bad back", those injuries stick with you.

I hope I'm wrong because he's a top 5 player at C but it would not surprise me if Sully is gone.
    Yea I'm thinking if either is gone it'll be Sullivan. I think Sullivan either comes back or retires. If his back is bad as it could be he may end up retiring.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

#Faith

Teddy Bridgewater - QB - Vikings
    Feb 12 - 4:56 PM

Teddy Bridgewater faced pressure on nearly 47 percent of his 2015 dropbacks.

He absorbed 44 sacks, sixth most in the NFL. The Vikings know their offensive line was a huge weakness, firing OL coach Jeff Davidson immediately after the season. The Vikings now have decisions to make on an ineffective and/or injury-riddled tackle crew of Matt Kalil, T.J. Clemmings, and Phil Loadholt. RG Mike Harris is a free agent and LG Brandon Fusco is coming off a down year.

Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune

yup

I don't see any way Sully isn't back next year. And a decent chance Loadholt will be here, mixed feelings about that based on his contract.
    Time for some hootenanny.

Quote Originally Posted by The Long Shot:30710536
    That 50-yard bomb to Allen Robinson was very nicely placed.
    Underthrown.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    I don't see any way Sully isn't back next year. And a decent chance Loadholt will be here, mixed feelings about that based on his contract.
    Well if Sully can't perform he may retire or get cut. Back injuries especially ones where you need 2 procedures generally don't end well for the player. Add in the fact of Sullivan's age and how well Berger played in his absence and I absolutely could see him not being on the team next year.

Your joking right? If anything it was more off the mark inside then it was underthrown. It was a well thrown ball. Not perfect but good. I swear some of you like to complain about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    Your joking right? If anything it was more off the mark inside then it was underthrown. It was a well thrown ball. Not perfect but good. I swear some of you like to complain about nothing.
    It was under thrown, but he put it where only his guy could get it, and it was double coverage? At least he didnt launch it into the first row like he normally does. It was a good throw.

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/v...1-98022772dc72
    ^ watch the first 4 minutes. Bucky Brooks and Daniel Jeremiah do a draft of the best rosters for the next 5 years and Bucky takes the Vikings as the best future.
    2017 Vikings Draft :

#Faith

14. Minnesota Vikings (21st)
    Pass-blocking rank: 16th

Run-blocking rank: 7th

Penalties rank: 11th

Stud: He wasn’t even expected to start, but Joe Berger finished the season as a second-team PFF All Pro selection.

Dud: Viewed as a project and not meant to start, T.J. Clemmings had a tough rookie year.

Summary: This could have been a lot worse, considering that the team lost their starting center and right tackle before the year. But the surprising play of Berger, as well that of Michael Harris taking to guard much better than he ever did at tackle, helped the unit, especially in the run game.
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...s-this-season/

What's funny is according to PFF our offensive was better last year than it was in 2014.
    2017 Vikings Draft :

#Faith

John Sullivan - C - Vikings
    Feb 20 - 3:27 PM

Vikings coach Mike Zimmer suggested C John Sullivan (back) isn’t a lock to regain his starting job.

Sullivan missed all of 2015 with two back surgeries and is entering his age-31 season. He was one of the top centers in the league before going down, but is expendable after a cost-effective Joe Berger graded as the Vikings’ best offensive lineman in his place. Minnesota would save $5.2 million from releasing Sullivan.

Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune

It might just be talk, but it is nice to hear CP finally understands he needs to work and step it up and seems committed to doing so this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe:30735272
    It was underthrown from where he threw it to where Robinson was, I wasn't complaining, just stating a fact. Complaining about nothing isn't my thing. It was just an OK throw, nothing more or less. I love Teddy.

Anyways, looking forward to your elite draft breakdowns. Clueless for the second straight year on prospects. I'm usually able to watch a lot of tape. Tbh, you're my number one source for potential Vikings .

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    It was underthrown from where he threw it to where Robinson was, I wasn't complaining, just stating a fact. Complaining about nothing isn't my thing. It was just an OK throw, nothing more or less. I love Teddy.

Anyways, looking forward to your elite draft breakdowns. Clueless for the second straight year on prospects. I'm usually able to watch a lot of tape. Tbh, you're my number one source for potential Vikings .
    Thanks man. I really need to get with it. For some reason I thought I had plenty of time but the combine is next week and I've only graded 5 WR haha. I'll start pumping out on my lunch breaks, especially now that I know the youtube keyboard shortcuts for decreasing and increasing the speed of the video.

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast