Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Valentine's day will be here soon bros so make sure you spoil your woman.

This woman who I care about is gonna get an amazing Valentine's day. This is what she is getting

2 Michael Kors purses
    3 Teddy bears
    2 Cards
    3 boxes of Candy
    1 red Rose
    1 gift card from Baskin&Robbins (she loves cookies and cream ice cream)

So if you guys don't hear from me then you know what I will be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Valentine's day will be here soon bros so make sure you spoil your woman.

This woman who I care about is gonna get an amazing Valentine's day. This is what she is getting

2 Michael Kors purses
    3 Teddy bears
    2 Cards
    3 boxes of Candy
    1 red Rose
    1 gift card from Baskin&Robbins (she loves cookies and cream ice cream)

So if you guys don't hear from me then you know what I will be doing.
    Sounds more like you're making up for getting in trouble over something haha

I take very little stock in it, but I was anxious to see how Teddy would preform in the probowl last night and he looked solid. I know the defense is super basic and they can't blitz or anything but I just wanted to see if he woul attempt some passes we haven't seen him throw much or how he would adjust to having some top WRs. Cool that he made it and hopefully it will positively impact his confidence moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    I take very little stock in it, but I was anxious to see how Teddy would preform in the probowl last night and he looked solid. I know the defense is super basic and they can't blitz or anything but I just wanted to see if he woul attempt some passes we haven't seen him throw much or how he would adjust to having some top WRs. Cool that he made it and hopefully it will positively impact his confidence moving forward.
    That 50-yard bomb to Allen Robinson was very nicely placed.

I finally got a chance to see Myles Jack highlights. Man that dude is not human. I see why Dirk wants him in purple. Lol. If he slides to #23 then I hope we snag him.

I finally got a chance to see Myles Jack highlights. Man that dude is not human. I see why Dirk wants him in purple. Lol. If he slides to #23 then I hope we snag him.
    He's ridiculous, seriously if he somehow lands at 23 I would be ecstatic. I'm not holding my breath but stranger things have happened. If not WR in round one is still option 1B for me.

Phil Loadholt - T - Vikings

Vikings RT Phil Loadholt (Achilles') expects to be ready for OTAs.
    Loadholt tore his Achilles' in the preseason and missed the entire 2015 campaign. He's missed the past season and a half with a torn Achilles' and torn pectoral. Loadholt said he began running last week. Entering the final year of his contract, the 30-year-old and his $7.75 million cap number is a candidate for release after the Vikings turned to 2015 fourth-round RT T.J. Clemmings

Rotoworld
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

#Faith

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Phil Loadholt - T - Vikings

Rotoworld
    That's great to hear. I know achilles injuries can be hard to come back from but it would be great if he could come back fully healthy.

I have to assume Loadholt is back. We're not desperate against the cap and the fact we're in contention in the NFC makes me think the right tackle job is his. T.J. Clemmings didn't show me enough to think Loadholt doesn't return.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

#Faith

I gave my lady a baby girl. That's a gift to her for Valentine's Day
    Take your pants off

Quote Originally Posted by DIRKDIGGGL3R View Post
    He's ridiculous, seriously if he somehow lands at 23 I would be ecstatic. I'm not holding my breath but stranger things have happened. If not WR in round one is still option 1B for me.
    Uhh, what position does he play? LB, CB, or RB? Damn he is dynamic and exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I have to assume Loadholt is back. We're not desperate against the cap and the fact we're in contention in the NFC makes me think the right tackle job is his. T.J. Clemmings didn't show me enough to think Loadholt doesn't return.
    I agree. He carries a big salary but damn there is a reason why we paid him that. He was probably top 5 RT in the league. Honestly I would not be surprised if he and Sullivan perhaps restructured their deals. Phil is in the final year so I could see him doing it for more years.
    Clemmings was not good but he did get better as the season went along. For a guy as raw as him that was a good sign. He didn't seem to lose his confidence. I think he will be a starter at some point just not sure if he improved enough yet to start this next year.

I'm not a hater but just dawned on me what I don't like about Cam Newton. It's not that he wins celebrates and dances. It's that anytime he talks he's so introspective like Kobe is now whenever he talks. The thing is Kobe is old and has won over and over in his career. Cam talks like that before he's even done anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    I'm not a hater but just dawned on me what I don't like about Cam Newton. It's not that he wins celebrates and dances. It's that anytime he talks he's so introspective like Kobe is now whenever he talks. The thing is Kobe is old and has won over and over in his career. Cam talks like that before he's even done anything.
    His confidence is borderline cockiness but I like a guy to have some swagger. Personally I love Cam Newton, he is having fun playing a game and I love it.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Browns are going to cut Johnny Manziel. Man am I glad they messed up so badly and picked him over Teddy. The legacy of us clowning the Browns on draft day continues.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast