Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ya it won't be a typical home game but you're right it should be a big portion. But, I guess it really depends on how many want to fork over that much $$. I'm only 4 hours away and as cool and exciting as that would be there is no way in hell I'm forking over that much $$ and also have to deal with the headache of everything else SB related.
    To be honest, as awesome as it is to be at a huge game like that with the atmosphere, your best bet is going to a SB party and watching... the Broadcast has a better presentation than you get at the stadium (unless you are at the 50 field level-ish, which ainít happening) and you see the game better, every play at the best angles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Yea it wouldnít feel like a home game inside but outside it would. Iím sure a good amount of fans in the area would pony up some extra cash to see a once in a life time game. I bet we could get at least 50% full of people rooting for the Vikings. Especially if we play a team like the Patriots. America loves the underdog.
    America loves the underdog and also hates the Pats

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    To be honest, as awesome as it is to be at a huge game like that with the atmosphere, your best bet is going to a SB party and watching... the Broadcast has a better presentation than you get at the stadium (unless you are at the 50 field level-ish, which ainít happening) and you see the game better, every play at the best angles.

not to mention not having to deal with parking, having far better food at far cheaper prices, and getting to see the commercials (OK maybe that's not the deal it used to be, but still fun to see what they come up with)

it's like a lot of games anymore...with the increased technology out there, it's hard to decide that watching ant people from the nose bleed seat you can afford is better than your 65" smart TV at home
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Super bowl seems to be more a bunch of corporate people who don't give a **** as opposed to real fans like any other game. Most normal people can't easily afford $6000+ per ticket, plus flight, hotel etc just for one game.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    oh I can afford that easily....you can't?!
    .....wait, there's no decimal point in there.....nm

Sam Bradford moving around very well today in practice.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Sam Bradford moving around very well today in practice.

Good for Sam! Hopefully we don't have to see him BUT it is very comforting to know that if Case ***** the bed or gets hurt that we can turn to Sam. I don't know what the future holds for Sam but I really do hope he finds a team and can have some success. Personally I think Pat is going to be a head coach, if he truly wants that. Sam could follow Pat as a stop gap type of QB.

2016 Vikings Small News Thread (News of players with no threads)

Ya I am glad he is healthy but hope he's done playing qb for the vikes. Never understood the hype tbh

still not worth activating him if it means losing Sloter

I still think he is the best qb on the roster, and should be activated.

I wouldn't start him bc he's been out for so long, but I'd absolutely activate him and make him the #2 QB for the playoffs assuming he's healthy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm calling it right now and I hope I am dead wrong but Pat will be the next coach for the Cardinals and Sam Bradford will be the QB.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I'm calling it right now and I hope I am dead wrong but Pat will be the next coach for the Cardinals and Sam Bradford will be the QB.
    And they make the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    And they make the playoffs

Ya they have the talent for sure to do that.

George Edwards interviewing for the Bears job. Probably just satisfying the Rooney rule but I hope he stays. He's a good coach. I believe Zimmer said he is considering letting Edwards call the defense next year. If he does leave I imagine Jerry Gray becomes the favorite to take over as DC.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    George Edwards interviewing for the Bears job. Probably just satisfying the Rooney rule but I hope he stays. He's a good coach. I believe Zimmer said he is considering letting Edwards call the defense next year. If he does leave I imagine Jerry Gray becomes the favorite to take over as DC.
    Good for George but I agree you are probably right. I think the Bears would be stupid to hire anyone besides an offensive minded coach. But if one thing that George could learn from is Zimmer not having total control on the offense, he made sure to bring in someone who was knowledgeable. Norv did not work out with us but it was a good hire for Zim at the time.

Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast