Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Sleeves!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

We are now a 4:1 favorite to win the Super Bowl, only behind New England. It will be very hard to beat us at home in the super bowl. U.S Bank is already loud imagine how loud it will be then.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

I can't remember but are rosters expanded for playoffs? If not who gets the boot when Sam gets activated? Also, have to assume that he would probably get the back up nod?

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I can't remember but are rosters expanded for playoffs? If not who gets the boot when Sam gets activated? Also, have to assume that he would probably get the back up nod?
    Its going to be a qb, no need for 3.

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Its going to be a qb, no need for 3.

But wouldn't they have to cut Teddy? I can't see that happening.

EDIT: Actually we are carrying 3 right now with Sloter. So as much as they would hate to lose Sloter he would probably be the guy.

But wouldn't they have to cut Teddy? I can't see that happening.

EDIT: Actually we are carrying 3 right now with Sloter. So as much as they would hate to lose Sloter he would probably be the guy.
    Yea, they arent cutting teddy. I guess its sloter. They are high on him, maybe they keep 4 qb's. I doubt it though.

I doubt Bradford is activated. They won't risk losing Sloter. Zim just said yesterday how comfortable he is with Teddy if he has to put him in the game. My guess is Bradford practices but is never activated. Bradford will need Keenum to get hurt to find himself being active.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

We are now a 4:1 favorite to win the Super Bowl, only behind New England. It will be very hard to beat us at home in the super bowl. U.S Bank is already loud imagine how loud it will be then.

I don't think it will be as much as a home field advantage as you think. It isn't going to be just Viking fans there.

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    I don't think it will be as much as a home field advantage as you think. It isn't going to be just Viking fans there.
    The majority should be viking fans, its not like its Miami.

The majority should be viking fans, its not like its Miami.

Ya it won't be a typical home game but you're right it should be a big portion. But, I guess it really depends on how many want to fork over that much $$. I'm only 4 hours away and as cool and exciting as that would be there is no way in hell I'm forking over that much $$ and also have to deal with the headache of everything else SB related.

Ya it won't be a typical home game but you're right it should be a big portion. But, I guess it really depends on how many want to fork over that much $$. I'm only 4 hours away and as cool and exciting as that would be there is no way in hell I'm forking over that much $$ and also have to deal with the headache of everything else SB related.
    And its going to be freezing. I know its usually a week full of festivities and events but who wants to go Minneapolis in February. What do i know though, ive never been to a Super Bowl.

Super Bowl teams generally have a larger contingent than other teams, certainly....plus other fans there that will cheer for A team there, even if not theirs. But I seriously doubt there will be nearly the large portion you're thinking; some people buy Super Bowl tickets long before they know what teams will be there, and the cost factor shuts a large portion of fans out...mostly those local fans who wouldn't have hotel bills, etc, on top of ticket costs
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Super Bowl teams generally have a larger contingent than other teams, certainly....plus other fans there that will cheer for A team there, even if not theirs. But I seriously doubt there will be nearly the large portion you're thinking; some people buy Super Bowl tickets long before they know what teams will be there, and the cost factor shuts a large portion of fans out...mostly those local fans who wouldn't have hotel bills, etc, on top of ticket costs
    Yea it wouldn’t feel like a home game inside but outside it would. I’m sure a good amount of fans in the area would pony up some extra cash to see a once in a life time game. I bet we could get at least 50% full of people rooting for the Vikings. Especially if we play a team like the Patriots. America loves the underdog.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

I guess no one has seen our away games this season ? Our fans fill up other teams stadiums lol.

Super bowl seems to be more a bunch of corporate people who don't give a **** as opposed to real fans like any other game. Most normal people can't easily afford $6000+ per ticket, plus flight, hotel etc just for one game.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast