Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Do you guys watch Fast N Loud?

This show is addicting to me. I did not know about it for years but now I have watched every single episode. Even though I like keeping classic cars mostly stock they do some amazing stuff. This week they were racing Roadkill. They made a stripped out old Dodge Dart in to a 700 hp car that did a 1/8 of a mile in 5.86 seconds.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite regardless of their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful, dishonest, or an extremist type poster I may not waste my time replying to you.

I wish some of you guys watched this show. I can not get enough of it.

I went to a car museum last summer. The cars were from around 1905-1970. Some of the engineering on the older cars was so beautiful.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite regardless of their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful, dishonest, or an extremist type poster I may not waste my time replying to you.

I watch it. It's great

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    I watch it. It's great
    Its quite possibly my favorite show on TV. It has such a good balance between entertainment and watching the actual builds. I just wish it was on more often. The spin-off show was good as well. It is called Misfits Garage.

Misfits was good too. I have always been a fan of all the bike and car shows over the years. I was a fan of american hot rod aswell they would sometimes have 3 part 1 hour episodes to focus on one build which i enjoyed alot.

Misfits was good too. I have always been a fan of all the bike and car shows over the years. I was a fan of american hot rod aswell they would sometimes have 3 part 1 hour episodes to focus on one build which i enjoyed alot.
    I used to watch the Orange County Chopper show but I did not like that nearly as much as Fast N Loud.

I'm not familiar with the American Hot Rod show. Do you think that was as good as Fast N Loud?

Both fast and loud are good shows.....*****in rides is good also. Kindig does good work...

I never heard of that show. I may look in to it since you say it is good.

Orange County chopper was good but then they turned it in to a family fued reality more then builds.

Orange County chopper was good but then they turned it in to a family fued reality more then builds.
    I liked OCC but I find Fast N Loud to be more entertaining. I have also learned a lot about some hot rod based stuff that I would not otherwise see in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I liked OCC but I find Fast N Loud to be more entertaining. I have also learned a lot about some hot rod based stuff that I would not otherwise see in my life.
    I like the fact fast n loud has 2 part episodes and doesn't rush through everything.

New episodes of Misfit Garage started last night. Yay!

Some of the engineering on the older cars was so beautiful.