Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I liked what the Texans did in the Draft. I really wanted Hunter Henry, but there's nothing they could have done to get him in the second. Taking him with the #22 pick would seem like a huge reach, but they really need an upgrade on the TE position.

I like Fuller's speed. His drops are definitely a concern, but if he can overcome that, he's a perfect fit for this offense.

Martin is a day 1 starter, and he'll creat some nice competition at the C/G positions.

Braxton is a really intriguing pick. He might need some time to develop, but once he does, his playmaking ability will make him a great weapon for O'Brien.

RB was far from a need, but Ervin was, in my opinion, their best value pick. Dillon and Reader also have some good potential.

I'm not worried about the safeties as some are. I love the Demps/Hal duo. They played really good together last year. I also like Pleasant.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

well, we have speed now. Brock has a lot of weapons at his disposal, so he better hit the ground running

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12