Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156
Results 2,326 to 2,336 of 2336
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    To me this signing makes no sense for the saints. In a pass first offense where they love dual threat running backs they have a better version of ap right now who is much younger and has SOME catching ability, mark ingram. I saw saints fans going nuts online about AP but don't think they realize he isn't the AP of 5 years ago.
    I think they want to shift towards being a run first offense. They traded Jimmy Graham and Max Unger was the main get. They drafted Andrus Peat and this year they signed Larry Warford. Cooks was also traded away. Skill has been subtracted and grit added. Now AP is added to the fold.

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Pat 94 View Post
    So here's my thing... If AP is really only going to cost 3M dollars, I am pretty chapped that we didn't extend that offer. What a bargain for a guy who has meant so much to the franchise. Really disappointing if true...
    1000%

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    To me this signing makes no sense for the saints. In a pass first offense where they love dual threat running backs they have a better version of ap right now who is much younger and has SOME catching ability, mark ingram. I saw saints fans going nuts online about AP but don't think they realize he isn't the AP of 5 years ago.
    I don't think any people who arn't fans of the Vikings realize any of his struggles. I have been saying for 3 years it's time to move on and people think I am insane. Then I explain how he has only played like 14 games in 3 years and literally comes off the field on passing downs and they just shrug it off and go... "well I don't really watch the Vikings very closely, but he's awesome"

Maybe it's not the best use of the pick, but I am warming up to the idea of the Vikes taking Zach Cunningham if he is there at #48. I think it would be best to put him at MLB and let Kendricks chase RBs and TEs but MAN he gets through the gaps and tackles. I know we didn't run to much base 4-3 last year but I think that had to do more with Greenway's limitations than actual planning. I really think any position other than CB,QB, DE is in play at #48. BPA should trump need.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    I don't think any people who arn't fans of the Vikings realize any of his struggles. I have been saying for 3 years it's time to move on and people think I am insane. Then I explain how he has only played like 14 games in 3 years and literally comes off the field on passing downs and they just shrug it off and go... "well I don't really watch the Vikings very closely, but he's awesome"
    AP is a shell of his former self. Of course I do think he can still be productive but not game breaking productive. I think if he was willing to split with Ingram he could have some success. I have no problem in moving on from AP. Love AP and what he did for this franchise but it's a business and he just wasn't working with us anymore. I wish AP the best of luck. I hope he goes for 1200 yards but only 25 against us lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    AP is a shell of his former self. Of course I do think he can still be productive but not game breaking productive. I think if he was willing to split with Ingram he could have some success. I have no problem in moving on from AP. Love AP and what he did for this franchise but it's a business and he just wasn't working with us anymore. I wish AP the best of luck. I hope he goes for 1200 yards but only 25 against us lol.
    I've learned to never count AP out since his time with us. The dude proves doubters wrong every year. We are going to regret letting him walk. Latavius is not going to supply us with AP's level of skill. I get wanting to hurry up and make a move at running back, but we could have waited this long and actually extended a better deal. I'd be cool with 5M per. He deserves it after all he has done for us.

Maybe it's not the best use of the pick, but I am warming up to the idea of the Vikes taking Zach Cunningham if he is there at #48. I think it would be best to put him at MLB and let Kendricks chase RBs and TEs but MAN he gets through the gaps and tackles. I know we didn't run to much base 4-3 last year but I think that had to do more with Greenway's limitations than actual planning. I really think any position other than CB,QB, DE is in play at #48. BPA should trump need.
    I like Elijah Lee in the 3rd over Cunningham.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Sharp View Post
    I like Elijah Lee in the 3rd over Cunningham.
    I doubt Lee goes in the 3rd. I've been reading he could go anywhere from the 4th round to undrafted. He's too small.
    2017 PSD Vikings Mock Draft :
    48: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    79: Joe Mixon RB Oklahoma
    86 from Dolphins: Dorian Johnson G Pittsburgh
    120: Eddie Vanderdoes DT UCLA
    128 from Dolphins: Josh Harvey-Clemons SS Louisville
    160: Chad Hansen WR California
    199: Joe Mathis DE Washington
    232: Cole Hikutini TE Louisville

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I doubt Lee goes in the 3rd. I've been reading he could go anywhere from the 4th round to undrafted. He's too small.
    Even better

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Isn't Elijah Lee 6'3 228? That's bigger than Kendricks

Isn't Elijah Lee 6'3 228? That's bigger than Kendricks
    I believe Kendricks bulked up more. Size has been a big knock I've seen on Lee. Good call on the Kendricks comparison, though. I could see the Vikings picking Lee.
    2017 PSD Vikings Mock Draft :
    48: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    79: Joe Mixon RB Oklahoma
    86 from Dolphins: Dorian Johnson G Pittsburgh
    120: Eddie Vanderdoes DT UCLA
    128 from Dolphins: Josh Harvey-Clemons SS Louisville
    160: Chad Hansen WR California
    199: Joe Mathis DE Washington
    232: Cole Hikutini TE Louisville