Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Brain fingerprinting.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    What am I not backing up
    Anything you've said?

I've yet to see a source or any kind of substantiation for any of these "facts" you keep running out there. Rather, you just say a thing and then toss in a "How can you expect me to possibly believe (narrative nobody suggested)?!?"

Really wished they would make something about the families of the victims. Not give any kind of closure or credit to a murderer. And give the families and victims the benefit of the doubt.
    Jumping for Summer!

Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Really wished they would make something about the families of the victims. Not give any kind of closure or credit to a murderer. And give the families and victims the benefit of the doubt.
    Assuming you mean Halbach's family, they want nothing to do with any of it. For reasons that are fairly apparent at this juncture.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Anything you've said?

I've yet to see a source or any kind of substantiation for any of these "facts" you keep running out there. Rather, you just say a thing and then toss in a "How can you expect me to possibly believe (narrative nobody suggested)?!?"
    What would you like backed up?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Steven Avery killed and then the whole damn family left to go to their vacation home to get their stories straight. This is why Dassey's mom knows he did it.
    Well, if he worked to help Avery have his last conviction overturned
    A lot of the truthers are jumping ship
    because they misheard him and wrote it down wrong.

What would you like backed up?
    Any of that would be a start.

1. It's in the documentary. Dassey has a conversation with his mother and it's fairly obvious she thinks he did it. Immediately after TH is murdered the whole family went to their vacation home and they were quesioned by police. TH showed up dead on their property so they were all suspects. I wonder what gave her that idea? Why would she think he's guilty?

2. That's in the article I posted, lol.

3. I told you, go to the MAM subreddit. It was massively pro Avery and a lot of people have voiced their displeasure with the brief.

4. It's in Mrs. Zellner's brief. It's a photo of a police log. Says Ryan Kilgus instead of Hillegas. Some creepy alias that is...

I'll also say this. There's an email by Ryan in the brief that she claims paints him as abusive. It's another giant leap.

Feel free to research a little on your own. Might help you understand the case.

1. It's in the documentary. Dassey has a conversation with his mother and it's fairly obvious she thinks he did it. Immediately after TH is murdered the whole family went to their vacation home and they were quesioned by police. TH showed up dead on their property so they were all suspects. I wonder what gave her that idea? Why would she think he's guilty?

3. I told you, go to the MAM subreddit. It was massively pro Avery and a lot of people have voiced their displeasure with the brief.

4. It's in Mrs. Zellner's brief. It's a photo of a police log. Says Ryan Kilgus instead of Hillegas. Some creepy alias that is...

I'll also say this. There's an email by Ryan in the brief that she claims paints him as abusive. It's another giant leap.

1. If Dassey's mom ever thought her son guilty, that's rather easily chalked up to an extremely (and this isn't debatable, regardless of you who believe killed TH) corrupt department telling her that he is.

2. It sure isn't. Your article says he worked for the Innonce Project. Says nothing whatsoever about any involvement in Avery's first case. Probably because he wasn't at all involved.

3. I've been to the MAM reddit page. It's still massively pro-Avery. There is a contingent that isn't. It's heavily outweighed.

4. I know what it says, we all do. You specifically listed an explanation for it based on nothing, with nothing to support it. When asked for support, you just re-stated the original thing that nobody contested.

In summation, with regard to supporting evidence, a simple "I don't have any" would've sufficed.

Willful ignorance so you can stick to those guns, baby. What's your excuse gonna be when this goes nowhere?

Willful ignorance so you can stick to those guns, baby. What's your excuse gonna be when this goes nowhere?

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...als-court-case

Just finished watching the series and then did a little research....

I believe the RD confession was coerced and the investigators were wrong in taking advantage of that young kid. I don't think he has anything to do with killing TH.

I also think it's quite possible the police may have planted some evidence to help insure Avery was put away for life. They definitely had a motive and capability.

That being said, I also believe Steve Avery murdered her. There would need too many crazy coincidences for this scenario to play out with another killer with motive capable of framing Avery. I just look at the facts that neither side can/will contest:

-Avery is the one who got TH to come to the house

-He did have a bonfire that night.

-THs body part were burned.

-There was a lot of luck involved with finding her Rav 4 in his junkyard.

All of this combined means that someone with a motive to kill TH got lucky enough that an individual hated enough by the police that they would be willing to frame him over the actually killer was the one who pleaded with TH to come to his home.

Then have the benefit of Avery having a bonafire which would fit with you being able to burn her parts and plant them there without being seen.

Then have the foresight (or the police have foresight) to plant the RAV4 on his property and hope its found by random luck by an unconnected civilian. Unless you believe she was in on it too.

It's just too far fetched. This would borderline Lincoln Burrows being framed for killing the VPs brother.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Just finished watching the series and then did a little research....

I believe the RD confession was coerced and the investigators were wrong in taking advantage of that young kid. I don't think he has anything to do with killing TH.

I also think it's quite possible the police may have planted some evidence to help insure Avery was put away for life. They definitely had a motive and capability.

That being said, I also believe Steve Avery murdered her. There would need too many crazy coincidences for this scenario to play out with another killer with motive capable of framing Avery. I just look at the facts that neither side can/will contest:

-Avery is the one who got TH to come to the house

-He did have a bonfire that night.

-THs body part were burned.

-There was a lot of luck involved with finding her Rav 4 in his junkyard.

All of this combined means that someone with a motive to kill TH got lucky enough that an individual hated enough by the police that they would be willing to frame him over the actually killer was the one who pleaded with TH to come to his home.

Then have the benefit of Avery having a bonafire which would fit with you being able to burn her parts and plant them there without being seen.

Then have the foresight (or the police have foresight) to plant the RAV4 on his property and hope its found by random luck by an unconnected civilian. Unless you believe she was in on it too.

It's just too far fetched. This would borderline Lincoln Burrows being framed for killing the VPs brother.
    Been posting and reading on this daily since the series was released. I've probably went over the original case files in their entirety at least twice. Read the entire +1,000 page brief just released by his lawyer.

Its become an obsession. Not just this case but other cases as well. Have followed a handful of his lawyers other cases as well. I find it very interesting and something that needs to be known that there are innocent people in jail many of whom were buried or outright set up by the police.

His lawyer just finished up a case where her client was actually a police officer and he was set up and framed by his fellow police officers. He spent 20 years in jail until he got exonerated and won $9 million in the case. His name was Ray Spencer if you want to look that one up.

Anthony Wright is another one that just got done. He was in jail for 25 years for the rape and murder of a 77-year old woman. They got DNA results back showing that the sperm sample from the rape kit showed it was another man that was a known rapist that had already passed away. The police pushed the results aside and let the man side in jail another 3 1/2 years without saying anything or further investigation. It gets found out that they had planted her clothes in his house and got drug dealers with pending charges to lie that they seen him leaving the property in exchange for dropped charges. He had to spend a couple more years in jail for retrial.... They knew all of that and didn't outright exonerate the man made him sit there for more years waiting for another trial. A trial where the jury needed less than an hour to deliver a unanimous not guilty verdict and waited outside as a group to apologize to this man for what the state done.

The common theme in all of these is that the state is adamant that they got it right. They hardly ever come out and say that they screwed up. Because of the money.... Because it snowballs. When word gets out then more and more cases get reopened and if they lose some of those then the state has to pay out more money.

By the way.... The person that found the RAV4 was in no way unconnected. She was a relative of Teresa Halbach and was singled-out and given a camera by the Ex-Boyfriend (who should have been a suspect) to go search that area.

The audio from the phone call proves that same ex-boyfriend was with the officer when he called in the plates 2 days before they officially found the car.

They have witnesses now saying that they seen a small suv matching the description of the RAV4 and a white jeep driving through the field onto the Avery property that same night. Those witnesses told this to the police and that information never got disclosed with the defense.

That Rav4 was found elsewhere and driven onto the property.

Marcus Mariota

That is twice now that a higher court has ruled that it was a coerced false confession that violates his rights.

They were pretty scathing towards the prosecution as well in their remarks. They told the state that they had 72 hours (believe would be Monday) to come back and announce whether he was gonna be released or get a retrial.

I'm sure they will appeal again for a 3rd time. But they are running out of ways to try and get out of this....

If they give him a retrial they can pretty much only use the same evidence as last time and they didn't really have anything other than his false-confession which obviously is now out of the discussion.

Its just a matter of time.

Marcus Mariota

The Making a Murderer subreddit is mostly pro-guilty. The TTM subreddit is mostly pro-Avery. It got so ugly they split it up because people were getting banned left and right daily. That was quite a bit ago so some new people leaning one way or another have came in late to either board so they are a little more mixed than they were several months ago.

I go to both sides. I try to get all the information and filter out the crazies.

A big issue is that you have alot of people that post on either board that are involved or have family involved in the case. That aren't gonna have an open mind. Kratz and his girlfriend.... some of the officers that worked the case.... one of Avery's lawyers.... some of Avery/Dasseys family..... people that work for the city in Manitowoc etc. post on the subforums.

Marcus Mariota

rekt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast