Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211
Results 3,151 to 3,154 of 3154
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    There are other players I would target before Russell like Kristaps Porzingis. Trade our pick (after a selection for the Bricks) + someone young and not as integral to the Heat's core would be nice.
    We're not getting Porzingis for #14 and some younger player that we don't want/need. That's not realistic at all.

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Porzingis is overhyped because he's in NY. Don't want any player from the Knicks. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    Porzingis is overhyped because he's in NY. Don't want any player from the Knicks. Seriously.

What?!?

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    There are other players I would target before Russell like Kristaps Porzingis. Trade our pick (after a selection for the Bricks) + someone young and not as integral to the Heat's core would be nice.

This wouldn't happen, but I will be all on board with this.

We will have to make teams conform to are style of play, but I know sometimes that we will have bad matchups & heavy screen and roll teams will try to exploit.

Mia 1st rd pick (#14), Winslow, Ty, J Rich, McRob (it's laughable, no where near enough)

Dragon
    Waiter / McGruder
    Gallinari or Hayward (pickup in free agency)/ Korver
    KP / JJ
    Whiteside

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.