Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 2895
    Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    If TJ can become more consistent with his 3pt shooting than I can legitimately see him becoming a 20 ppg scorer, thats how well hes playing of late

It was nice to see JRich back out there, he was rusty as hell so its going to take him a few games to get his legs underneath him

The past 2 games Babbitt has shot 5 3pt attempts per....I like that, he really should be shooting more than his season average of 2.9 attempts per game, 5 is a good number
    I see TJ as a legit 6th man on a championship team if he's not traded after July. He continues to make major strides. 23 off the bench was huge last night.

Roster Speculation Thread XVIIII

He's been doing that all season imho. I want to keep him cuz he has tremendous value in my eyes. It just depends on who we could get for him.
    [/CENTER]

Without Willie Reed for maybe the next few games Im wondering if Spo is going to use James Johnson at C more or if they're just going to give Haslem like 10-15 min.....Dallas will be a tricky game with Dirk and Noel at Center

It seems were using Okaro White and James Johnson as our frontcourt when we go to our bench with Reed out....I actually like that more than using Haslem, Haslem just cant move as well as he used to on defense and he clogs space on offense....White does a nice job of setting screens and rolling on offense, stepping in and taking charges on defense....for now its fine but we have a tough stretch of games coming up so hopefully reed is good to go asap

Games like today are great...no one played more than 28 minutes, 9 out of 10 players played 22-28 minutes and Whiteside played only 22 minutes and we win by 27...with Reed out thats huge

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators

Would you guys rather add Blake Griffin or draft a stretch PF like Leaf, Marrkenan or the kid from Germany?

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Would you guys rather add Blake Griffin or draft a stretch PF like Leaf, Marrkenan or the kid from Germany?
    Pat would rather have BG, it could help him bring in another name later in free agency down the line.

But we all know that BG isn't the type of player that leads to a true winning style of basketball. Also I think Westbroke name will be secretly talked about it trade rumors as it gets near Dec of next season.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Rather get Marrkaenan because he is better than Porzingas, at least imo. BG is too injury prone to give max money to.

Waiters saying his goal is to try to be back before the regular season ends

Jesus

You can't seriously pay this guy

10 mil a year max or bye

Bad first half of the year and then good the 2nd half but injured all the damn time

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Waiters saying his goal is to try to be back before the regular season ends

Jesus

You can't seriously pay this guy

10 mil a year max or bye

Bad first half of the year and then good the 2nd half but injured all the damn time
    Yea I would agree with that

Losing to the Trailblazers sucks but they're a bad match up for us, we need to keep pace with Detroit and then March 28th becomes the biggest game of the year

Ya, you dont pay Waiters at all unless he comes at less than 10 million, and even then i might only consider up to 8 million. He is an OK player, but he isnt a number 1 option, guys who can score like that are not terribly hard to find, and guard is our biggest strength.

Dont go to Vegas and fall in love with the stripper. Dion Waiters is the vegas stripper.

I'd resign James Johnson for up to 10-12 million cause he is a much more versatile and 2 way player. Id also go after Ibaka (assuming we cant get Blake Griffin) for up to 23-25 million, and then sign shooters. We can actually pay Babbitt whatever salary next year and due to cap rules he will only count at like 1.5 million, so its a fair guess that he will be back. Ellington is at 6 million non guaranteed so he can be cut with no penalty, and that's going to be an incredibly interesting decision. He has been really nice, but shooters are not the hardest thing to find, and 6 million is money that can go to someone else.

But a sample depth chart for next year if we do this looks really solid to me.

Dragic
    Tyler Johnson/ Richardson/ McGruder
    James Johnson/ Winslow/ Ellington
    Ibaka/ Babbitt/ White
    Whiteside/ Reed

And then draft BPA with the number 15 or whatever pick it will be. I would have blown the team up back in december cause I hate being a middle of the pack team, but at this point this is our best option.

Please just dont sign Waiters.
    Last edited by mia1619; 03-20-2017 at 07:01 PM.

We dont know what players are entering the draft but the first players that pop into my head for us to pick:

Smei Ojeleye SMU, can play SF or PF, improved his 3pt shot, has a body built for physical defense, I'm interested to see how he does at the combine

Terrance Ferguson SG, playing overseas, good shooter, good size for a SG, hes an alright defender

Wesley Iwundu SF Kansas St, he is a senior, projected to go 2nd rd now but I think by draft will be a 1st round name, good athlete, 7 foot wingspan, improved his shot, good passer, plays good defense, he seems like a Riley guy

Harry Giles PF/C, I understand hes injury prone but if we're talking about best player available at pick 14-17, he's it

Mikal Bridges SF Nova, he probably will return to school but he's 6'7 with a 7 foot wingspan, good shooter and plays good team defense

I'm really looking for a wing player or a mobile Big but BPA would work too
    Last edited by All-In; 03-20-2017 at 08:09 PM.

I think we end up with Miles Bridges from MSU. He is a great wing in a loaded draft class.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    I think we end up with Miles Bridges from MSU. He is a great wing in a loaded draft class.
    Doubt he falls where we will be picking

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Whiteside will probably miss Thursdays game vs Toronto, as long as hes good for the game at Pistons, whatever, we need him for that game

Since we will be picking at the end of the 1st round after we win the championship

Harry Giles is a guy to look at

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside