Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 81 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1920
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Remember that guy a few years ago who used to create screen names similar to posters, then attack them? I miss that guy.
    Zmaster53?
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Zmaster53?
    Among others, yes.

Mr. Mogoo, what state are you in?
    Buckeye Nation

There are no men like me, only me.

Muslim ban part 2 suspended for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RangersMets View Post
    Mr. Mogoo, what state are you in?
    The state of intoxication? State of hysteria? New York State of Mind?

The Nationals cut Derek Norris
    World Championships

New York Mets: 1969, 1986
    Miracle Mets

New York Jets: 1968
    Super Bowl III

Brooklyn Nets: 1974, 1976
    Dr. J (ABA)

New York Islanders: 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983
    Potvin's Cups

Who cares? We have a backup catcher who hits .200 with pop.

So when we will see this proof that Obama wire tapped trump?

I will be publishing it on my blog in about 20 minutes.

"There's no time for vacation."

"We're not going to be big on vacations."

"Boy are we a mess."

http://resistancereport.com/news/vid...ake-vacations/
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    "There's no time for vacation."

"We're not going to be big on vacations."

"Boy are we a mess."

http://resistancereport.com/news/vid...ake-vacations/
    People in palm beach have had it, it's costing them a **** load of tax payers money to keep protecting him every weekend when he flies back home.

But remember Obama was turrible, he should never have taken any vacations, only Trump can.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    People in palm beach have had it, it's costing them a **** load of tax payers money to keep protecting him every weekend when he flies back home.

But remember Obama was turrible, he should never have taken any vacations, only Trump can.

Trump never stopped whining about Obama's birth certificate but he refused to do something as routine as produce his own tax returns.

He never stopped whining about Obama taking vacations and how he's already taken them at a faster rate than Obama.

His supporters still love him though. God bless each and every one of them.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Rachel Maddow produced one of his tax returns. Looks like he is actually rich, and pays taxes at a higher rate than Obama, Clinton, Sanders, and even Warren Buffet.

In 4 years, the people of this country will decide whether or not Trump was a good President. Petty whiny **** on facebook, twitter, and even PSD is irrelevant. Barrack Obama said that how a candidate runs is not necessarily the way that person will govern once elected.

If Trump actually does deliver strong economic growth, and either reduces or keeps the debt flat over the next 4 years, without getting us into WWIII with nukes, he will most likely get re-elected with even more than 306 electoral votes. If he deports zmaster, he might even win NY.

Rachel Maddow produced one of his tax returns. Looks like he is actually rich, and pays taxes at a higher rate than Obama, Clinton, Sanders, and even Warren Buffet.

In 4 years, the people of this country will decide whether or not Trump was a good President. Petty whiny **** on facebook, twitter, and even PSD is irrelevant. Barrack Obama said that how a candidate runs is not necessarily the way that person will govern once elected.

If Trump actually does deliver strong economic growth, and either reduces or keeps the debt flat over the next 4 years, without getting us into WWIII with nukes, he will most likely get re-elected with even more than 306 electoral votes. If he deports zmaster, he might even win NY.
    I have to say that petty whiny **** is pretty humorous, especially considering how serious the anti-trumpers actually take it. Trump has been in office for TWO MONTHS!!!!! I can't help but laugh at the anti-trumpers' agony. Only 3 years and 10 months more to go lol.

Too bad that the tears of the anti-trumpers don't cure cancer, or else the world would be cancer free by the end of his term.

She held up a two page summary from 12 years ago. Walter Cronkite was spinning in his grave.

He could get re-elected as you say if all those things happen. And since we now know the FBI is investigating him, he can also get impeached. Time can only tell whether that happens before or after he deports zmaster.

Page 81 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast