Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jim Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Every year I swear Charles will get hurt and every year he doesn't. I finally gave it up. (Lately anyways)

I thought Charles was a lot closer too, so maybe he won't get there now th at I think of it. In fact, I bet he doesn't.

Gore is at 2400 and 4.5. If somehow being used less can get him like a 5 average with a decent bunch of carries, he has a shot.

But you're right, right now there's nobody else but AP and maybe Gore...maybe. That can have it. It's kind of ...idk arbitrary in a way. But still impressive, production+longevity.

I went and looked quick, I was surprised so few guys had over 4.5 YPC.

OJ was less than a hundred carries away too. Only 23 guys had over 2500 carries. Taylor only had 23 over according to PFR.

Both of those things seem damn difficult. haha
    Funny story, in 2011 I traded my buddy Jamaal Charles for Frank Gore because I had the same feeling like "this guy is too small, he's gonna get hurt" and he and my buddies mocked me hard for being such a 49ers homer.

2nd game Charles gets injured. He still doesn't trade with me in our league because of that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Funny story, in 2011 I traded my buddy Jamaal Charles for Frank Gore because I had the same feeling like "this guy is too small, he's gonna get hurt" and he and my buddies mocked me hard for being such a 49ers homer.

2nd game Charles gets injured. He still doesn't trade with me in our league because of that lol.
    LOL. I still say it every year when the rankings come up, dude's gonna get hurt. Eventually he will and I can say atoadaso like everyone likes to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnOcycgXpms
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

My greatest RB's all-time formula has changed. But Jim Brown still remains the top back.

https://wordpress.com/posts/matthewm....wordpress.com

well that sucks.

I always considered Brown to be in the argument for best RB ever, but in my experience if lionels stat says something it's likely horribly, horribly wrong.

I mean, unless dak is still on the path to being a goat QB.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    well that sucks.

I always considered Brown to be in the argument for best RB ever, but in my experience if lionels stat says something it's likely horribly, horribly wrong.

I mean, unless dak is still on the path to being a goat QB.
    He abandoned that thread lol.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345