Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS:30003796
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    Like the new look, would have to drive one to know for sure what I think. Always been a fan, my first car was a 73 Camaro.
    Thats a nice car. I always liked the late 1960's to late 1980's Camaros and Firebirds. My ex had a 2000 Camaro but I did not like that one that much.
    So yesterday this surgeon in Texas called me looking for the history on my first car (which I sold in 2001). He did a rotisserie restoration, 4 wheel disc, all new suspension, and dropped an LS3 in there. Even sent me a few pics. Very cool, you always wonder what happened to the cars you regret selling.
    Time for some hootenanny.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    So yesterday this surgeon in Texas called me looking for the history on my first car (which I sold in 2001). He did a rotisserie restoration, 4 wheel disc, all new suspension, and dropped an LS3 in there. Even sent me a few pics. Very cool, you always wonder what happened to the cars you regret selling.
    I like hearing of restorations. While I like todays technology in cars I usually do not like their styling inside or out. Post some pictures if you can.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite regardless of their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful, dishonest, or an extremist type poster I may not waste my time replying to you.

I've always found it too big, don't you? I mean it's a really beautiful car, and I consider it a wonderful classic somewhat. But it's just a big chunky to me.
    Custom made school leavers tops, sports uniforms, fashion garments and promotional items.

The Camaros are a bit big for me. I think it is good they are coming out with a smaller version.

I like great handling cars which tend to be smaller. Even though I love the Vette I wish that was smaller as well.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite regardless of their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful, dishonest, or an extremist type poster I may not waste my time replying to you.

Love my 2015 Camaro SS, car is extremely bad ***. Going to trade up for a new 2016 though I truly love the slight changes made to the 2016-17

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Wolf View Post
    I've always found it too big, don't you? I mean it's a really beautiful car, and I consider it a wonderful classic somewhat. But it's just a big chunky to me.
    I kinda feel like that's just how all American cars are. Japanese are more light, German somewhere in between. I like them, I like how all the us companies kinda started that whole modern retro look a bout 10yrs ago starting with the mustang
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Thought I saw a new NSX this weekend. I think they started rolling off the assembly line last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

I think the Kia looks much better with the less dramatic body lines.

I prefer the Mustang.
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123