Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2015 yearly GT

It's going to be tough to score runs this series with Harvey on the hill tonight and Niese who has always pitched well vs the Phillies going tomorrow. Hopefully they can steal one of those games.

Time to get rid of Grady. Put a young kids in there. What surrender does it make.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

My guess is Brown will play once he is ready to join the big club. That should take away ABs from Grady and Frenchy.

If Howard continues to look lost in a month or two I hope they either A) eat all of his salary and trade him or B) flat of release him. Id rather see Ruf get consistent playing time (or Franco for that matter).

Gotta agree here. It's early, but he looks lost and overmatched. Nice to see Utley put some good swings on a good pitcher.

In happier news: Franco hit a home run and Tocci hit a grand slam yesterday. Quinn also had 3 hits.

In the 1st inning they were talking about Francoeur and said he was an impressive hitter, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    My guess is Brown will play once he is ready to join the big club. That should take away ABs from Grady and Frenchy.

If Howard continues to look lost in a month or two I hope they either A) eat all of his salary and trade him or B) flat of release him. Id rather see Ruf get consistent playing time (or Franco for that matter).
    B is the only scenario that's logical. I can't see an AL team looking for a DH who looks like he's waving a garden hose at the plate. He can't even catch up to the fastball anymore. It pains me to say all of this too because the guy is truly a class act who does a lot in the community.

After Franco is up, Howard is gone. I don't care about seeing Ruf play, we already know he sucks.

I hate Papelbon.

Man in 08-10, every GT had 1,000+ posts. We will struggle to reach 500 for the whole season.

We should schedule a throwback event where we all log on to post along with the game like we use to do.

That would be fun. You could all yell at me for complaining lol

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

The problem is I don't think half the posters even look here anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Man in 08-10, every GT had 1,000+ posts. We will struggle to reach 500 for the whole season.

We should schedule a throwback event where we all log on to post along with the game like we use to do.
    I stil have a Victorino T and of course the phillies blouse.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Wish the bullpen realized that they don't need to walk batters every game...

It's hard to muster up the energy to watch this team let alone talk about them. It's like literally slipping into 3 hours of deep depression. I get more enjoyment out of watching Reading play at this point lol!

It does my heart good to watch that dumpster fire rotation in Boston get hit (and I normally cheer for the Sox). Any chance they'd want Hamels, Paps, AND Harang? They could use all 3.

Can it be 2008 again, please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast