Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I'm glad Murray struggled. I dislike our former players playing for division rivals. Especially because he went there chasing the money. Don't blame him, but I bet he misses our oline.

titties

Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    I'm glad Murray struggled. I dislike our former players playing for division rivals. Especially because he went there chasing the money. Don't blame him, but I bet he misses our oline.
    Yeah, definitely. It's hard cause I really liked Murray, but going to the Eagles is really unacceptable. I just hope he doesn't turn it on next week.

He's not playing for the Eagles today against the Jets because of a sore hamstring.

Quote Originally Posted by ragman View Post
    He's not playing for the Eagles today against the Jets because of a sore hamstring.
    Yeah just saw this. That's exactly why the Cowboys were weary of giving him big money.

Man we would be so set if Romo was healthy. Watching this Giants-Eagles game tonight it is really terrible play. We are so much better than both teams. I hope Cassel can deliver us a W against the Giants next week. I really don't see a reason we can't win after watching this game tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    Man we would be so set if Romo was healthy. Watching this Giants-Eagles game tonight it is really terrible play. We are so much better than both teams. I hope Cassel can deliver us a W against the Giants next week. I really don't see a reason we can't win after watching this game tonight.
    Just pray the giants play Marshall Newhouse at right tackle again next week and let Greg hardy have a feast.

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Just pray the giants play Marshall Newhouse at right tackle again next week and let Greg hardy have a feast.
    And Gregory should be back. I'm guessing we will see some of Hardy at DT with Crawford with Gregory and Lawrence on the outsides.

It'd be great if SF beat the Seahawks tonight. That would put them at 2-5 and hopefully one less team to contend with for a wild card.

Man the Giants are sooooo lucky. I can't believe it.

Wow Saints won! Nice!

Redskins will not go 7 and 2 down the stretch.
    Eagles will not go 7 and 2 down the stretch.
    Giants will not go 6 and 2 down the stretch.
    Especially seeing as they all still have to play New England.

That means its realistic to think that 9 and 7 will win the division. ( outside shot that 8 and 8 can too )
    I really believe that if we were to win against the eagles and bucs that the boys will win the division.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Redskins will not go 7 and 2 down the stretch.
    Eagles will not go 7 and 2 down the stretch.
    Giants will not go 6 and 2 down the stretch.
    Especially seeing as they all still have to play New England.

That means its realistic to think that 9 and 7 will win the division. ( outside shot that 8 and 8 can too )
    I really believe that if we were to win against the eagles and bucs that the boys will win the division.
    That'd be fantastic really. Then we could realistically go 1 in 1 the next few games and be OK at 3-6 with Romo coming back (though we'd be on thinner ice than we already are)

Patriots look like they're primed to dominate Washington today. Very nice for us. Y'all think the Bucs have a chance to beat the G-Men today?

The Eagles have released Chip Kelly. Crazy! Dude was too confident and released good players for ones that didn't fit his scheme.

Where do you guys think he will land?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast