Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    at least he's getting suspended. He's the nfl's golden boy so I thought he'd get a slap on the wrist. I also believe Sean Payton should be livid that bilicheat didn't get suspend. Sean got suspended the whole year when he said he didn't know about the bounty, why isn't bb getting ANYTHING?
    Who knows? Did he even get anything for "spygate"?

Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    at least he's getting suspended. He's the nfl's golden boy so I thought he'd get a slap on the wrist. I also believe Sean Payton should be livid that bilicheat didn't get suspend. Sean got suspended the whole year when he said he didn't know about the bounty, why isn't bb getting ANYTHING?
    In the bounty scandal, it was a coach who put the whole thing together. In this case it appears to be only Brady and the ball guys. They were all dumb enough to use something that leaves a trail when they communicated. There isn't any evidence that BB knew anything about it. If he did, he just wasn't stupid enough to use something that would leave a trail for others to find.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

Looks like Chris Johnson signed with the Cardinals today. I was hoping he would still be there as a vet we could sign if either McFadden or Randle fail to live up to expectations in the preseason. I think it's a good signing for AZ. Now the vet RBs still available are Knowshon, Tate, and Jackson. Well, and Ray Rice I guess.

Looks like the Brady suspension has been lifted. We will play him and beat him I guess,

Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    Looks like the Brady suspension has been lifted. We will play him and beat him I guess,
    Yes sir!

NE fans drive me crazy.

Saw a newspaper photo showing NE fans holding up a sign reading VINDICATED. They must not have read the judge's ruling. The judge didn't say that Brady was innocent. The judge said that the NFL was incompetent in proving their case against Brady.

SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by ragman View Post
    NE fans drive me crazy.

Saw a newspaper photo showing NE fans holding up a sign reading VINDICATED. They must not have read the judge's ruling. The judge didn't say that Brady was innocent. The judge said that the NFL was incompetent in proving their case against Brady.

SMH.
    Lol you should hear everyone here. Lived in Boston for a few months now, and it is crazy. People are really excited and hate Goodell here.

Lol you should hear everyone here. Lived in Boston for a few months now, and it is crazy. People are really excited and hate Goodell here.
    You mean there are people who actually LIKE Goodell?????

Quote Originally Posted by warrior63 View Post
    You mean there are people who actually LIKE Goodell?????
    Haha, good point. I guess what I mean is that Goodell seems extra hated here

Man Gronk is ridiculous in the red zone. Steelers gotta get Suisham back!

Man Gronk is ridiculous in the red zone. Steelers gotta get Suisham back!
    This team is unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    This team is unbelievable
    Steelers defense looked really bad. On the plus side, though, the Patriots defense looked maybe even worse. That game is a lot close without the missed field goals, goal line stop, and bad play calling from the Steelers. I can see us really lighting up the Pats and hopefully keeping them off the field longer. DeAngelo tore them up, I imagine our guys can do that and more.

I find it funny they are down 20-3 right now. Reading the Philly forum earlier they were almost all confident they'd destroy Atlanta. Only one of them was being realistic

Murray has not made me miss him tonight. He doesn't look nearly as explosive. Maybe that's just me?

Bradford throws a pick! That is all she wrote! Cowboys in sole possession of first place now

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast