Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 300 of 331 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 4960
  1. #4486
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    92,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    at some point, Oldman will win it like DiCaprio did, meaning, give the mofo an Oscar already, my god

    the first time I recognized Oldman as special, was in "The Professional: Leon". He was ridiculous as that corrupt, addict cop.
    First time I saw him he was wearing dreadlocks and a coke dealer in True Romance! Oh the greatness of that film and everybody in it, even Bronson Pinchot.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #4487
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Posts
    23,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    at some point, Oldman will win it like DiCaprio did, meaning, give the mofo an Oscar already, my god

    the first time I recognized Oldman as special, was in "The Professional: Leon". He was ridiculous as that corrupt, addict cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    First time I saw him he was wearing dreadlocks and a coke dealer in True Romance! Oh the greatness of that film and everybody in it, even Bronson Pinchot.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guys, you should check him out in Sid and Nancy as the lead band member, Sid Vicious, of The Sex Pistols.
    Couldn't Make The Cut As A Denver Broncos Cheerleader

    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

    uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

  3. #4488
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    72,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    Guys, you should check him out in Sid and Nancy as the lead band member, Sid Vicious, of The Sex Pistols.
    I did see that movie, he was very good. But, Oldman is good in everything he does. He was one of the few reasons Bram Stocker's Dracula was any good.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  4. #4489
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    72,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    First time I saw him he was wearing dreadlocks and a coke dealer in True Romance! Oh the greatness of that film and everybody in it, even Bronson Pinchot.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the scene with Walken interrogating Hopper is awesome.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  5. #4490
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    36,589
    The Room, 8/10

    **** had me laughing throughout. Despite being a hair annoying at times, the packed crowd was a good way to experience this flick.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  6. #4491
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Posts
    23,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    at some point, Oldman will win it like DiCaprio did, meaning, give the mofo an Oscar already, my god

    the first time I recognized Oldman as special, was in "The Professional: Leon". He was ridiculous as that corrupt, addict cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I did see that movie, he was very good. But, Oldman is good in everything he does. He was one of the few reasons Bram Stocker's Dracula was any good.
    Couldn't Make The Cut As A Denver Broncos Cheerleader

    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

    uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

  7. #4492
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    40,236
    Somebody stop me

    I'm on a bad horror movie binge and I'm not exactly sure what has possessed me to watch such drivel. I need an exorcism.

  8. #4493
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24,923
    Alien Abduction, Hell or highwater, Cell, The Darktower just to name a few last few days.

  9. #4494
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    10,479
    Justice League - 8/10 - I would put it up there with any Avengers movie save GotG. Really a lot to like here. I wish they would have given it a bit more time to develop Steppenwolf. And the CGI for Cyborg could have been better. I loved it though. Maybe it helped that I had low expectations due to poor reviews I had read.

  10. #4495
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,121
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Alien Abduction, Hell or highwater, Cell, The Darktower just to name a few last few days.
    haven't seen a ranking of any of these movies you've watched recently



  11. #4496
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    36,589
    Ha. Beat me to it.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  12. #4497
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Posts
    23,378
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Somebody stop me

    I'm on a bad horror movie binge and I'm not exactly sure what has possessed me to watch such drivel. I need an exorcism.
    Go, wolf, go!

    While you're on the horror binge, if you get a chance watch Cannibal Holocaust.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Couldn't Make The Cut As A Denver Broncos Cheerleader

    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

    uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

  13. #4498
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    Go, wolf, go!

    While you're on the horror binge, if you get a chance watch Cannibal Holocaust.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    That's a one time watch for me. It is not a bad movie per say, its just really good at making you feel uncomfortable.

  14. #4499
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75,357
    2001: A Space Odyssey: 10/10

    A true masterpiece. I know I watched this a few years ago but I know I did not appreciate the film for what it was and what it did for Sci-Fi. I saw so much influence over Star Wars and Aliens in this film. The music cues were great, almost performance worthy on their own at times (which is not a surprise given that they used songs from Russian ballets). The lack of sound at other moments is unnerving such as the scenes of them floating in space. The discussion of the next evolution of mankind or whatever your philosophical point of view is,is also something to take from this film and discuss. I do admit there were points where I started to drift off due to the lack of things happening but overall I was engaged.

  15. #4500
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    haven't seen a ranking of any of these movies you've watched recently
    Cell 7
    Hell or highwater 7.5
    Darktower 7.5
    Alien Abduction 6
    The Hitman's bodyguard 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •