Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 300 of 331 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 4960
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    at some point, Oldman will win it like DiCaprio did, meaning, give the mofo an Oscar already, my god

the first time I recognized Oldman as special, was in "The Professional: Leon". He was ridiculous as that corrupt, addict cop.
    First time I saw him he was wearing dreadlocks and a coke dealer in True Romance! Oh the greatness of that film and everybody in it, even Bronson Pinchot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    at some point, Oldman will win it like DiCaprio did, meaning, give the mofo an Oscar already, my god

the first time I recognized Oldman as special, was in "The Professional: Leon". He was ridiculous as that corrupt, addict cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    First time I saw him he was wearing dreadlocks and a coke dealer in True Romance! Oh the greatness of that film and everybody in it, even Bronson Pinchot.

Guys, you should check him out in Sid and Nancy as the lead band member, Sid Vicious, of The Sex Pistols.
    Couldn't Make The Cut As A Denver Broncos Cheerleader

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    Guys, you should check him out in Sid and Nancy as the lead band member, Sid Vicious, of The Sex Pistols.
    I did see that movie, he was very good. But, Oldman is good in everything he does. He was one of the few reasons Bram Stocker's Dracula was any good.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

the scene with Walken interrogating Hopper is awesome.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

The Room, 8/10

**** had me laughing throughout. Despite being a hair annoying at times, the packed crowd was a good way to experience this flick.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I did see that movie, he was very good. But, Oldman is good in everything he does. He was one of the few reasons Bram Stocker's Dracula was any good.

Mets Dieharder Since '63

Somebody stop me

I'm on a bad horror movie binge and I'm not exactly sure what has possessed me to watch such drivel. I need an exorcism.

Alien Abduction, Hell or highwater, Cell, The Darktower just to name a few last few days.

Justice League - 8/10 - I would put it up there with any Avengers movie save GotG. Really a lot to like here. I wish they would have given it a bit more time to develop Steppenwolf. And the CGI for Cyborg could have been better. I loved it though. Maybe it helped that I had low expectations due to poor reviews I had read.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Alien Abduction, Hell or highwater, Cell, The Darktower just to name a few last few days.
    haven't seen a ranking of any of these movies you've watched recently

Ha. Beat me to it.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Somebody stop me

I'm on a bad horror movie binge and I'm not exactly sure what has possessed me to watch such drivel. I need an exorcism.
    Go, wolf, go!

While you're on the horror binge, if you get a chance watch Cannibal Holocaust.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mets Dieharder Since '63

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    Go, wolf, go!

While you're on the horror binge, if you get a chance watch Cannibal Holocaust.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    That's a one time watch for me. It is not a bad movie per say, its just really good at making you feel uncomfortable.

2001: A Space Odyssey: 10/10

A true masterpiece. I know I watched this a few years ago but I know I did not appreciate the film for what it was and what it did for Sci-Fi. I saw so much influence over Star Wars and Aliens in this film. The music cues were great, almost performance worthy on their own at times (which is not a surprise given that they used songs from Russian ballets). The lack of sound at other moments is unnerving such as the scenes of them floating in space. The discussion of the next evolution of mankind or whatever your philosophical point of view is,is also something to take from this film and discuss. I do admit there were points where I started to drift off due to the lack of things happening but overall I was engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    haven't seen a ranking of any of these movies you've watched recently
    Cell 7
    Hell or highwater 7.5
    Darktower 7.5
    Alien Abduction 6
    The Hitman's bodyguard 8