Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 346 of 349 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 5228
  1. #5176
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Posts
    24,260
    Alexander Nevsky - 8/10

    The key battle that kept the Teutonic Knights from invading Russia, called The Battle of the Ice on April 5, 1242.

    Germans wouldn't attempt another invasion of Russia until June 22, 1941, just under 700 years later.

    Well, Hello There!

    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

    uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

  2. #5177
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    94,285
    Halloween II (2009) - 7/10 never saw it before and I will give Rob Zombie credit for trying something different in this franchise. The kills were ****ing brutal as well. Did not liked the ending though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #5178
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    25,519
    Time Trap 7/10.

  4. #5179
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,059
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Incredibles 2 - 8.5/10 certainly didn't disappoint and I loved the Breaking Bad invasion.
    My 2.5 year old got a little antsy so I missed the last half hour so I guess my rating is incomplete but my 7 year old loved it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Coco 9/10

    Sweet movie.
    I really enjoyed Coco. Agreed on the 9/10.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The LEGO Ninjago movie - 7/10 entertaining enough, laughs here and there, but the weakest of the LEGO movies for sure.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I may even give this one a 6. It was just ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Transylvania 2-7/10

    didn't see the first, but it was cute. We had our 5 year old niece and nephew over for a sleepover, so watched this when the 15 month old daughter went to bed.
    I liked the first one a bit better but both were enjoyable.

    These days, these seem like these are the only movies I ever watch anymore. But at least they make them good.

  5. #5180
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,361
    Jurassic Park - 8/10

    I havent seen the original since it scared the **** out of me as a kid. I thought it was a pretty solid movie overall. For being 25 years old the dinosaurs actually look pretty legit.

  6. #5181
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    94,285
    Kingsman - The Golden Circle - 6.5/10


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #5182
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    37,253
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Jurassic Park - 8/10

    I havent seen the original since it scared the **** out of me as a kid. I thought it was a pretty solid movie overall. For being 25 years old the dinosaurs actually look pretty legit.
    It is a little odd how well some of those special effects hold up. Goes to show that it's not necessarily all about cutting edge CGI. Puppets and models are severely underused these days.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  8. #5183
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Kingsman - The Golden Circle - 6.5/10


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I liked both of these movies a lot


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #5184
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Halloween II (2009) - 7/10 never saw it before and I will give Rob Zombie credit for trying something different in this franchise. The kills were ****ing brutal as well. Did not liked the ending though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m a big Halloween fan and I’ve never seen this. I’ll have to check it out


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #5185
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    71,144
    We watched Blockers over the weekend.

    I'm as big of a pervy crude content movie fan as the next guy, but this one just didn't feel right.

    Based in HS years (Prom night) and listening to all of them talking about ****ing, vaginas, penis', etc. just felt wrong. Add to the fact that they actually looked like HS kids doing the acting. I dunno, just weird.

    I think it would have been better suited in a college environment.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  11. #5186
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    71,144
    We also watched the new Purge recently. Big fan of the others so this one didn't disappoint.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  12. #5187
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    73,420
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    We watched Blockers over the weekend.

    I'm as big of a pervy crude content movie fan as the next guy, but this one just didn't feel right.

    Based in HS years (Prom night) and listening to all of them talking about ****ing, vaginas, penis', etc. just felt wrong. Add to the fact that they actually looked like HS kids doing the acting. I dunno, just weird.

    I think it would have been better suited in a college environment.
    American Pie though?

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  13. #5188
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    94,285
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I liked both of these movies a lot


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not a fan of all that super duper **** they do.

    It’s stylish, so I’ll give them that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #5189
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    94,285
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I’m a big Halloween fan and I’ve never seen this. I’ll have to check it out


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I liked the remake Zombie did, just never watched the sequel till the other day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #5190
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    71,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    American Pie though?
    I guess I enjoyed that more when I was younger maybe? I'm 40 now so it feels a bit ****-ish.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •