Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 342 of 343 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343 LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 5138
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Roadhouse - 9/10 I think I seen it about 10 times now. One of the best lines ever in this movie. “I used to **** guys like you in prison”. Kelly Lynch still looks hot AF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "be nice......until it's time not to be nice"

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Tomb Raider: 5/10

Think of action/adventure cliches and the one-note characters in them and this is that movie. I would not say it is offensively bad but definitely starts to lose my interest early one once you realize what is happening if exactly what you thought it would be.
    I hate Jolie with such a mortal passion, I can't even watch a remake of her garbage.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Thor: Ragnarok. 7/10

Watched one hour. Meh.
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I seriously considered turning the 5th bedroom in our new house into an arm wrestling room. Like, a table in the middle, some OTT poster on the wall, a disc player with Kenny Loggins as the only option, etc. My wife didn't align with my vision though, unfortunately.
    Lol tough sell.

Saw the shining again, never picked up the part of the movie showing how the kid be like that cuz the dad beats the mom ever since he was in the womb. That once scene where everything becomes watery, that's how I picked up on it. I was high, I stay noticing details when I'm high

I'd say it's a solid 7
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Hereditary 6/10. It was good at things other then being a horror movie. Watchable but did not live up to the reviews I read and had some clear criticisms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The critics score is 91, but the audience score is 58 on RT.

Never a good sign lol.

The Toxic Avenger: 6/10

Ridiculous, sleazy, and over-the-top superhero parody movie made by Lloyd Kaufman. If you have seen anything else by him you know what you are getting and if you will like this or not. Not all the humor hits for me but overall I had fun.

Hotel Artemis - 7/10

The setting and idea behind it is amazing. The dialogue was god awful. Meh.

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

Incredibles 2 - 8.5/10 certainly didn't disappoint and I loved the Breaking Bad invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    The Toxic Avenger: 6/10

Ridiculous, sleazy, and over-the-top superhero parody movie made by Lloyd Kaufman. If you have seen anything else by him you know what you are getting and if you will like this or not. Not all the humor hits for me but overall I had fun.
    I had nightmares when I saw it as a kid. The part where they run over the cyclists head and it splatters literally kept me up at night when I was like 11.

We Bought a Zoo-7.5/10

I want to hate Matt Damon so much. But, this was a cute movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I had nightmares when I saw it as a kid. The part where they run over the cyclists head and it splatters literally kept me up at night when I was like 11.
    A lot of the troma movies are gloriously over the top violent as far as I have seen. Might have gotten me too as a kid but Bozo was just so ridiculous that I might have gotten over it quick.

His Girl Friday: 9/10

Really frantic and energetic screwball comedy that hits you with jokes at a rapid fire pace, the lead performances in particular are just so well done. As a fan of 100 jokes a minute ala Robin Williams style, I found this to be just as fun and funny (funnier that most of the comedies we get today imo only).

Coco 9/10

Sweet movie.
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Thoroughbreds: 8/10

Well crafted black comedy about two teens scheming to murder one of the teen's stepfather, ala Heavenly Creatures.

Hereditary is really ****ing good. I personally laughed at a lot of The Exorcist but I understood how well it was made. I feel like this is this generation's Exorcist. I laughed a lot but I'm kind of sick. The movie is pretty badass.