Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 633
  1. #571
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,711

    The Off-Topic Thread

    Ya that really sets us up nicely now to secure that bye.

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    13,648
    Knock the Packers around Saturday night, watch Tampa upset Carolina to help us clinch the #2 seed on Sunday and then let Teddy mop up the Bears to end the season. Sounds like a plan to me.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

    #Faith

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,553
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Knock the Packers around Saturday night, watch Tampa upset Carolina to help us clinch the #2 seed on Sunday and then let Teddy mop up the Bears to end the season. Sounds like a plan to me.
    What if the eagles lose on sunday, then the bears games is a must win.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    11,927
    Ya we still can get that #1 seed but regardless if we end up 1 or 2 I firmly believe we'll be playing home in our 2nd playoff game.

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,343
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ya we still can get that #1 seed but regardless if we end up 1 or 2 I firmly believe we'll be playing home in our 2nd playoff game.
    The Eagles are gonna lose their last 2 games and we win our last 2. We are getting that first round bye


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    13,648
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    What if the eagles lose on sunday, then the bears games is a must win.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Itís a must win regardless. I should have expanded on my Teddy comment but I expect it to be similar to a 2nd preseason game. Starters play the first half and then the reserves come in. We should win regardless.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

    #Faith

  7. #577
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,553
    Possibly our 2 best players do not make the pro bowl. Not that it matters since we will be in the super bowl.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  8. #578
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    11,927
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Possibly our 2 best players do not make the pro bowl. Not that it matters since we will be in the super bowl.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    OMG the fact that Harrison got left off is a ****ing joke...but lets be honest the pro bowl is kind of a joke anyways. All Pro is where he should get it.

    I assume the other one is Linval or you talking Case? Tough spot for both of them since the guys they have in are playing at top level too. But I would have put Linval instead of McCoy. Case will be an alternate more than likely but like you said it won't matter lol.

  9. #579
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,553
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    OMG the fact that Harrison got left off is a ****ing joke...but lets be honest the pro bowl is kind of a joke anyways. All Pro is where he should get it.

    I assume the other one is Linval or you talking Case? Tough spot for both of them since the guys they have in are playing at top level too. But I would have put Linval instead of McCoy. Case will be an alternate more than likely but like you said it won't matter lol.
    I was talking about linval. Its a shame he was left off.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  10. #580
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    23,701
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...les-trash/amp/

    This is great

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  11. #581
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    23,701
    Hey everyone, I'm now a dad! Baby girl born about 3 hours ago

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  12. #582
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    7,976
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm now a dad! Baby girl born about 3 hours ago

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Congrats my man!!!

    Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

  13. #583
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    6,927
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm now a dad! Baby girl born about 3 hours ago

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Congratz. Just in time to watch the Vikings go through the playoffs.

  14. #584
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    23,701
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Congratz. Just in time to watch the Vikings go through the playoffs.
    Yup! She already had 4 or 5 Vikings onesies a few months ago haha

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  15. #585
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    11,927
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm now a dad! Baby girl born about 3 hours ago

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    That's awesome dude! Being a dad can be great and bad at times lol but wouldn't trade anything in the world for it.

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •