Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pau Gasol

vCash

Pau Gasol

Sad he's gone. Just watched the fiba highlights today and he's playing like the pau we once knew even being aggressive on the defensive end. Thank you Jimbaco.

vCash
    lol.
    WE WANT PAU'S HEAD! I HOPE SOFTY IS GONE!! TRADE HIS SOFT ***!!!.....

omg i miss him, hes going to be so beastly now
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 76
    Yards: 1,093
    Tds: 10

vCash
    Pau left crooner left
    Sim League SuperSonics 1 Time NBA Sim Champions

Westbrrok-KCP-Hayward-Nicko T/Noel - Noah

vCash
    Pau only left because crooner left

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    I am rooting for him to do well so all those who wanted him out can see what he meant to our team. I don't blame him for leaving us for way less money. He was tired of all the trade rumors and the bashing from the lakers fans

vCash
    Go Pau!

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    He always played like the old pau in fiba's tournament, and then played like **** with Lakers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    He always played like the old pau in fiba's tournament, and then played like **** with Lakers.
    He was a faker and he is gone! Vertigo was easy to fake!

vCash
    When he was drafted by atl/traded to Vancouver, i sort of hope he would end up in LA.

I was quite excited when the Lakers traded for Pau. It really meant championships at the time and i wasn't wrong and I'm sure many others felt the same way.

I believe his struggles were mostly due to two horrible coaches/systems. As much as I enjoyed watching Bynum in his "prime", Pau was a much bigger reason for those two championships at the end of the decade.

I'm glad he's doing well but saddened he's not in Lakers uniform and finishing his career here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I guess two rings were easy to fake too.

vCash
    Somehow, with this tournament being in Spain and all, we won't see vertigo, the mysterious synus issues, the opposing player at his position having a career night, or any other of the million reasons why it was a good idea to dump this pretentious weak minded fool.

It's amazing how quickly people forget how Gasol basically stole money from the Lakers his last three years. As soon as I heard he was having a good tournament, I started the countdown on my head to see how long it would take for this thread to come out. I was not disappointed. And just to put it in perspective, in this same forum, there was a thread early last season titled (or something like it): Is Gasol really this bad? But hey, let's all pretend that didn't happen.

I feel bad for all those Chicago fans who think he will make a difference. He is a shadow of his for me self. A player with tons of miles who right now is adding more miles going all out for his country. Last two years, exhaustion was used as an excuse for his poor performance. Enjoy Gasol Chicago, he is your problem now. LOL

vCash
    People starts to feel bad that he actually has a big chance to win, AGAIN. No surprise there. Bunch of ingrates.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leather Balls:28995662
    Somehow, with this tournament being in Spain and all, we won't see vertigo, the mysterious synus issues, the opposing player at his position having a career night, or any other of the million reasons why it was a good idea to dump this pretentious weak minded fool.

It's amazing how quickly people forget how Gasol basically stole money from the Lakers his last three years. As soon as I heard he was having a good tournament, I started the countdown on my head to see how long it would take for this thread to come out. I was not disappointed. And just to put it in perspective, in this same forum, there was a thread early last season titled (or something like it): Is Gasol really this bad? But hey, let's all pretend that didn't happen.

I feel bad for all those Chicago fans who think he will make a difference. He is a shadow of his for me self. A player with tons of miles who right now is adding more miles going all out for his country. Last two years, exhaustion was used as an excuse for his poor performance. Enjoy Gasol Chicago, he is your problem now. LOL
    Enjoy Boozer too, lol. Seriously though, he will be fine offensively and will still pull rebounds, but Boozer is one heck of a head ache on defense, if he ever does anything other than try jumping , and the predictable fouls he makes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    Enjoy Boozer too, lol. Seriously though, he will be fine offensively and will still pull rebounds, but Boozer is one heck of a head ache on defense, if he ever does anything other than try jumping , and the predictable fouls he makes.
    Right on point!!!

This fan base is making the team look way too bad because of their arrogance. Some people just make it seem like the team still owns the league. Look how Pau turned the Lakers initial offer down. Pay back is a *****.

vCash
    And yeah, given that he truly faked the mentioned injuries, it just shows how poor the FO has been for the longest time. Allowing players to actually fake injuries? that's one heck of a strong filtration system.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast