Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Enunwa Arrested for Fight in Hotel

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...r-the-weekend/

I am not as annoyed by this as with other legal issues we see often with players. You dont know the backstory - its not like his wife fell out of the elevator unconscious, and its not assault and battery.

If he was protecting himself, so be it. But he does have to learn how to conduct himself. Idzik wont stand for this stuff

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    the amount of picks Idzik had last year is really not panning out so far. Besides Pryor and Ammaro , Im very disappointed already.

FROM COUNTRY ROADS TO THE BIG APPLE .. FLIGHT GENO , READY FOR DEPARTURE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AYozzy View Post
    the amount of picks Idzik had last year is really not panning out so far. Besides Pryor and Ammaro , Im very disappointed already.
    Can you name a better 6th round pick from that draft? Or any 6th round draft pick from that draft for that matter? Relax with the John Idzik draft choices hyperbole.
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

vCash
    Updating a previous item, Jets practice squad WR Quincy Enunwa has been accused of domestic violence stemming from an incident at a New Jersey hotel Sunday.
    Enunwa allegedly grabbed a woman "by her ankle, pulling her off a bed causing her to strike and injure both her head and finger." Enunwa has pleaded not guilty to the charge. With the heightened penalties for domestic violence in the NFL, every story involving altercations becomes more newsworthy.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/03/jets-ro...stic-violence/

Uh oh...