53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lebron James

49 92.45%
  • Kevin Durant

4 7.55%
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who Ends Up The Greatest SF Of All Time? LBJ or KD

Simple question take into consideration what will happen and how their careers will pan out. Who ends up the greater SF all time and up there with Bird?

vCash
    Giannis!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Giannis!
    this kid is already getting miserably over hyped especially for a .031 WS/48 rookie season
    Boston Sports!!

vCash

Too early to say definitively because they are both relatively young still but I think they both pass Bird by. Lebron is already there statistically.

I'll say Lebron

vCash
    Did Larry Bird die?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    Did Larry Bird die?
    It's not about the greatest alive. And if Bird did die a few years ago, what does it change about his career?
    Nice try though.

vCash
    1. Lebron James
    2. Kevin Durant
    3. Larry Bird

vCash
    No way Durant passes Bird. Bird was a champion/winner in every sense. Heck I don't think lebron ever will either unless he wins in Cleveland in good fashion.

I guess there's still time but Bird is mad underrated on here. Its about who he was and how he impacted the league. He literally out competed everyone but Jordan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akia83 View Post
    It's not about the greatest alive. And if Bird did die a few years ago, what does it change about his career?
    Nice try though.
    I'm going to need you to look up facetious when you get a chance chief.....

Thanks

vCash
    Lebron has a legitimate chance at going down as the GOAT when it is all said and done. Durant does not.

vCash
    I'm not going to vote because I don't think either are better than Bird at this point in there careers but time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash

Larry bird is still above lebron in my mind. Larry didn't have the luxury of playing in the weakest conference in nba history and lebron did.. Quite the opposite actually, it was very tough every night when birds celtics were on top.

I'm a laker fan and believe me I hate the celtics, but I still got mad respect for Larry bird.

Larry>lebron

For now at least.. I think that can change if lebron wins 2 more chips.

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    this kid is already getting miserably over hyped especially for a .031 WS/48 rookie season
    Actually the consensus around the league in a 2013 redraft would take Giannis #1. I'm sure your Celtics would as well. First time in a long time Bucks catch a break while everyone becomes hater cause of it. All last year us Bucks fans had to read all bogus trade ideas of Giannis as a throw in all made up trades. Us Bucks fans laugh it off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeKobe View Post
    Lebron has a legitimate chance at going down as the GOAT when it is all said and done. Durant does not.
    I don't know if I'd say that.. Kevin durant is only 25 years old.. He's just getting started.. Does he look like he can be the GOAT? No, but who does??? Lebron is being talked about for it because he's been in the league like 5 years longer.. KDs career is still young is what I'm saying. Michael Jordan didn't win his first championship till he was 27 or 28, KD has limitless potential, so anything can happen. Lebron actually started to really separate himself as the greatest player in the world when he was a little older then KD is now.

Both KD and lebron have potential to be the greatest sf of all time imo but both still have work to do.

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettosean View Post
    I'm not going to vote because I don't think either are better than Bird at this point in there careers but time will tell.
    ^^^
    Yupp this is how I feel..

Your baby can't do this

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast